Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Daps
I find a lot of peoples view point on this show is that technology is bad. Well if you look at the show it’s never the technology that’s the problem but the misuse of it by human beings. Like the Archangel episode the tech isn’t bad in itself however when the mother uses it to spy on her kids it becomes a problem. The technology presented in this show is highly misanthropic and the technology is not supposed to be real but it provides a lens to which we can see that technology wouldn’t make our lives simpler or easier but will complicate certain aspects of our lives and create new problems and concerns. The show gives insight on the more negetive as aspects of human life this holding a black mirror to us so that we can be more aware that we are the the problem not the technology.

Just my take ion know if anybody noticed this. I see a lot of people scared of the tech when the problem is always humanity.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Down season for me

Hang the DJ and Black Museum stoodout

Hated USS Callister and Metalhead

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Season 1 and 2 are 3 eps, then there's a Christmas special. That's how most UK shows are....3-4 eps. No idea why.

Netflix copped it in season 3 and that's 6 eps. So is season 4.

Fred.

And I was all set to kick back and relax, at this rate I will be caught up to the latest season in two days.:mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
My sister had been telling me to watch this for the longest. This maybe one of my top 5 of all time series.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STArted watching yesterday, definitely slept on this. On season 3, love that the seasons are short making it easy to catch up on.

I like that the show the good, bad and terrible of these advances in technology. Gotta go back and rewatch a few episodes, fell aslee watching late at night

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If I had to rank them I’d say
1. USS Callister
2. Black Museum
3. Hang the DJ
4. Arkangel
5. Crocodile
6. Metalhead
yall bugign

and hang the dj overrated

1 Crocodile
2 Black Museum i guess
3 Arkangel
4 Megalhead
5 Hang the DJ
6 USS

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I put Black Museum in my top 10 of the series.

I thought the story of the doctor was funny fukk. nikka started putting the head thing on his jump off during sex and was smacking and choking the hell out of her enjoying that shyt (LMAO). The Black woman got that white chick put into a bear lol. Monkey loves you, Monkey needs a hug.(LMAO). Then I thought ole girl did a great job acting and I like the setup(although I knew what was about to happen when he said you ask a lot of questions). Overall my favorite from the season.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I put Black Museum in my top 10 of the series.

I get what you mean by "top 10", but number 10 out of 19 would put it as below average :troll:

I didn't notice anyone mentioning it, but I loved the "Monkey Loves you!" when
They left the museum and set the air conditioner to short out and burn it down.