Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I’m halfway thru this season and it’s pretty meh for me so far tbh. Last seasons were either majority good or flames straight through. USS Callister I got into but I also felt like the stakes weren’t that high once they revealed that
their real life counterparts were oblivious to their virtual suffering. Even though somehow Callister died in real life at the end from being deleted at the end.
Above all I fukked with the concept and the look of the episode, if they tightened it up I’d have really dug it.

Arkangel I couldn’t get into. Whole episode felt like white people problems to me. The characters were all unlikeable and unsympathetic. If they had left her younger and she freaked once Henry Bowers exposed to her sex and violence and started killing, I felt like that would’ve been a more compelling episode. They halfway went there when she started stabbing her finger with the pencil but then it just turned into a cliche teen rebellion story later on.

Crocodile was kinda dope but the shyt felt like unintentional comedy after a while.
She becomes a serial killer in one day, kills a whole family, and they catch her by reading the fukking guinea pigs memory :mjlol:

I gotta finish the rest of the season but so far none of these have touched the highs of previous seasons

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did you just equate doing something STUPID to donating an organ???

i dont think it was about being stupid.

shyt was apparently really bad at that time.

you see those people in the crib offed themselves.

as far as the "Dogs" i think it was just a possibility they could run into them, but it wasnt a certainty.

they didnt even have cell phones.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Made my way up to Hang the DJ

its cool but it's no San Junipero

So far the best episode is still the first

will return after I watch the last two to give my full opinion on the season, hopefully they surpass the first one.