☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Basically, white feminism pushes the idea of liberating Muslim women and their slut walks aim to end rape culture and slut shaming all the while ignoring all of the damage they create.

Damage such as what?

I don't particularly like islam or religion to any degree and I understand the need to let women wear what they want...but the ban on the hijab could maybe be understood in context of what the french view as important. :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
People need to stop trying to act like American black men aren't at the bottom of the totem pole.

if black men, were a bird or some type of fish...at the rate we die,we'd be considered an endangered species.

That's true, honestly, you're right. That's why I ride for my nikkaz because patriarchy only works for white man. White women claim women get paid .75 cents to the mans dollar, but black, hispanic, and every other man of color gets paid even lower. It's sad. But at the same time, y'all have that male privilege. You can fukk around with no reprecussions, you're players, we express our sexuality and we're unwifeable hoes. It's not that fair if a woman walks around topless it's considered disgusting and lewd, but if a man does it, it's completely fine.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Whats wrong with this one?

That slutwalk encourages/demands the right of white women to wear whatever they want, without consequences or being victimized because of it....and the other victimizes /discriminates against muslim females right to dress in the manner their religious beliefs say they should be able to....and they don't care anything about that.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Damage such as what?

I don't particularly like islam or religion to any degree and I understand the need to let women wear what they want...but the ban on the hijab could maybe be understood in context of what the french view as important. :manny:

They're trying to speak on behalf of women they know nothing about, trying to play that liberal savior messiah card. But have they thought to ask Muslim women if they actually believe in their religion and wanna cover themselves cause they fukking feel like it? I mean isn't the whole point of feminism to give women the freedom to do whatever the fukk they want?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They're trying to speak on behalf of women they know nothing about, trying to play that liberal savior messiah card. But have they thought to ask Muslim women if they actually believe in their religion and wanna cover themselves cause they fukking feel like it? I mean isn't the whole point of feminism to give women the freedom to do whatever the fukk they want?

I see your point...but I was under the impression that the hijab ban was more something to do with french nationalism and the creeping influence of islam (which the US really underestimates) than it was white privilege.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Male privilege, Black men use Black women to do their bidding, march and protest when anything happens to Black men and boys but dead silent when black girls go missing black women are brutalized by the police. I remember a thread on here where an Adult WW beat up a little Black girl and the Black men on here said she probably deserved it. Again Black men only use Black women as mules to rally for their causes all the while telling black women her issues are irrelevant.

Black men want black women to be their mules, stepping tool all the while berating her and uplifting WW.

Male privilege does not exist for black men in America just stop it.

A couple of cacs and c00n on the coli does not represent black male society in America.

And I can post several stories where black men and women stand up for inequality whether it be for men and women so again you need to stop it.

http://www.louisianaweekly.com/naacp-wants-the-firings-of-black-women-to-stop/

http://www.naacp.org/pages/defending-democracy

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically, white feminism pushes the idea of liberating Muslim women and their slut walks aim to end rape culture and slut shaming all the while ignoring all of the damage they create.

Damage such as what?

That slutwalk encourages/demands the right of white women to wear whatever they want, without consequences or being victimized because of it....and the other victimizes /discriminates against muslim females right to dress in the manner their religious beliefs say they should be able to....and they don't care anything about that.
Minority women also much more conservative on a whole. The entire basis of slutwalk does not respect that.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I see your point...but I was under the impression that the hijab ban was more something to do with french nationalism and the creeping influence of islam (which the US really underestimates) than it was white privilege.

Even then, it's laughable that the French talk about the creeping influence of Islam they was all up in North Africa causing all kinds of trouble. :russ: