Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people are a trip man, honest to God I'll never understand them. They don't get the struggle at all. I don't care how poor a white person is, they've all had a silver spoon in their mouths. What's the worst you could say to a white person, cracka? I mean isn't that that how this country was built, on the backs of the slaves being cracked by the whips of white people? It saddens me.
Exactly. No real insult, no hand and reap all the rewards. Talk about WELFARE!

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Sydette ‏@Blackamazon5h
#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen means Rihanna has a responsibility but Miley is just experimenting

[redacted] ‏@vandeand12m
The same women who fight to teach men about male privilege won't stop to think about their white privilege. #solidarityisforwhitewomen

RT @ThatsWhatSiSaid: #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen when Whitney Huston was a crackhead and Amy Winehouse is a lost soul.”

ibzIvMuEdPFGD2.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The issue is you have White women and Black men out here trying to control Black women, and bully us into not addressing all of our issues at the same damn time, which is why I support a Black woman's movement. Black men want Black women to ignore male privilege and sexism, meanwhile White women want to ignore their role in the racial hierarchy ....

What privileges do black men have over black women?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Sydette ‏@Blackamazon5h
#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen means Rihanna has a responsibility but Miley is just experimenting

Aaron Powell ‏@aaronhasspoken3m
#solidarityisforwhitewomen When little to NO children's advocacy groups spoke in defense of Trayvon Martin

Day ‏@happilygolovely5m
When we are assertive you accuse us of being aggressive or confrontational. #solidarityisforwhitewomen

Lulu ‏@luluchak7m
When you can worry about the regulation of your health rights, but don't need to worry about your civil rights #solidarityisforwhitewomen

RT @GoldenNose #solidarityisforwhitewomen " You stole a whole race, how dare you clutch your purse"

[redacted] ‏@vandeand12m
The same women who fight to teach men about male privilege won't stop to think about their white privilege. #solidarityisforwhitewomen

Aaron Powell ‏@aaronhasspoken14m
#solidarityisforwhitewomen Because NO women's groups came out in defense for the black female new anchor who got fired for her hair

RT @ThatsWhatSiSaid: #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen when Whitney Huston was a crackhead and Amy Winehouse is a lost soul.

Wow.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Adopting the black babies is a form of this. Black babies are accessories now.

Only black babies from Africa are cute to have, Angelina went all the way to Africa to adopt some black babies...but she couldn't drive down south of wilshire, and adopt some black babies in her own city?

we got hundreds of thousands children in foster care in the US, and white celebrities fly to other countries to adopt black kids :heh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Only black babies from Africa are cute to have, Angelina went all the way to Africa to adopt some black babies...but she couldn't drive down south of wilshire, and adopt some black babies in her own city?

we got hundreds of thousands children in foster care in the US, and white celebrities fly to other countries to adopt black kids :heh:

That's cause that Jolie trick has a severe case of white savior complex.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

Male privilege, Black men use Black women to do their bidding, march and protest when anything happens to Black men and boys but dead silent when black girls go missing black women are brutalized by the police. I remember a thread on here where an Adult WW beat up a little Black girl and the Black men on here said she probably deserved it. Again Black women are used as mules to rally for their causes all the while telling black women her issues are irrelevant.

A lot of Black men want black women to be their mules, stepping tool all the while berating her and uplifting WW.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

People need to stop trying to act like American black men aren't at the bottom of the totem pole.

if black men, were a bird or some type of fish...at the rate we die,we'd be considered an endangered species.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Male privilege, Black men use Black women to do their bidding, march and protest when anything happens to Black men and boys but dead silent when black girls go missing black women are brutalized by the police. I remember a thread on here where an Adult WW beat up a little Black girl and the Black men on here said she probably deserved it. Again Black men only use Black women as mules to rally for their causes all the while telling black women her issues are irrelevant.

Black men want black women to be their mules, stepping tool all the while berating her and uplifting WW.

I have to agree with you. I'm exactly like this.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
well we don't have to worry about sexism and things such as sexual assault and sexual harrasement as much as black females (or any female) does

men gotta worry about rape too, its just that no one cares about male rape. Thats how all those gay males popped up in the black community. Boys get touched all the time. Black males get treated like savage animals by white males and females and are less likely to get called back after an interview for a job. And last I checked cops arent using black women for target practice. Black women can also date interracially without anyone getting furious. Breh shows up with a decent looking white girl and alot of pale folk wish it was 1930s again