Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reading her post really made me shake my head. You were born an African, you'll live as an African, and you'll die as an African. And whites will do everything in their power to constantly remind you of that.

You're first identity should be your race. Why? Because that's the main reason you're being discriminated against.
They can identify me as how they want..when I think of myself is how I view me. I've told a Black dude this before and he spent 20 minutes trying to convince me I was Black before a woman and then I asked him would he rather deal with sexism (rape, harrassment) than racism (racial profiling) and of course he picked racism then fell back.

You did make sense when you talked about the Don Imus situation though. At the end of the day, I stand with my sistas because they are the only ones who know how it is to be so ill protected and disrespected by the leaders (men?) of your community
. :usure:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Reading her post really made me shake my head. You were born an African, you'll live as an African, and you'll die as an African. And whites will do everything in their power to constantly remind you of that.

You're first identity should be your race. Why? Because that's the main reason you're being discriminated against.

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Of course there's a reason to separate it. You'd have to completely ignore the entire history of this country to make that comment. Every peice of hell you've caught as a woman under the social order in this country was because of your race first. Your race is the reason why you can be victimized and nothing will be done about it.

Now I'm not saying that black women don't have their own unique set of problems, but your principal enemy is white supremacy, not patriarchy. We have hundreds of years of history in this country proving that. Would you like me to start listing them?

The issue is you have White women and Black men out here trying to control Black women, and bully us into not addressing all of our issues at the same damn time, which is why I support a Black woman's movement. Black men want Black women to ignore male privilege and sexism, meanwhile White women want to ignore their role in the racial hierarchy ....

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
White feminists are full of shyt though, 90% of them. fukk white privilege, male privilege and all dat shyt. We are equal...if I stab you your blood aint no different shade than mine :usure:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
White feminists are full of shyt though, 90% of them. fukk white privilege, male privilege and all dat shyt. We are equal...if I stab you your blood aint no different shade than mine :usure:

Nobody's equal that's why it's called privilege. I hate this "we all bleed red" bullshyt, but yet black people have zero stake in a country they fukking built. All of this old money wealth these whites have should belong to natives (who they've slaughtered) and blacks, let's keep it trill. It's too bad reparations was only a Dave Chapelle skit, cause that shyt should've actually fukking happened a long ass time ago. shyt, their museums are full of stolen artifacts from our civilizations that they destroyed because they didn't wash their asses properly and get killed off and their populations dwindled because of it. They were awe of civilizations where there were women gods and leaders and that was unheard for these unevolved whites. Suddenly they enslave blacks and force them to believe that the universe was created by some basic ass white dude. Please. :stopitslime:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody's equal that's why it's called privilege. I hate this "we all bleed red" bullshyt, but yet black people have zero stake in a country they fukking built. All of this old money wealth these whites have should belong to natives (who they've slaughtered) and blacks, let's keep it trill. It's too bad reparations was only a Dave Chapelle skit, cause that shyt should've actually fukking happened a long ass time ago. shyt, their museums are full of stolen artifacts from our civilizations that they destroyed because they didn't wash their asses properly and get killed off and their populations dwindled because of it. They were awe of civilizations where there were women gods and leaders and that was unheard for these unevolved whites. Suddenly they enslave blacks and force them to believe that the universe was created by some basic ass white dude. Please. :stopitslime:
I get mad when whites call them mexicans and natives illegals. You came over hear on a damn boat and stole everything. You're illegal!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Sydette ‏@Blackamazon5h
#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen means Rihanna has a responsibility but Miley is just experimenting

Aaron Powell ‏@aaronhasspoken3m
#solidarityisforwhitewomen When little to NO children's advocacy groups spoke in defense of Trayvon Martin

Day ‏@happilygolovely5m
When we are assertive you accuse us of being aggressive or confrontational. #solidarityisforwhitewomen

Lulu ‏@luluchak7m
When you can worry about the regulation of your health rights, but don't need to worry about your civil rights #solidarityisforwhitewomen

RT @GoldenNose #solidarityisforwhitewomen " You stole a whole race, how dare you clutch your purse"

[redacted] ‏@vandeand12m
The same women who fight to teach men about male privilege won't stop to think about their white privilege. #solidarityisforwhitewomen

Aaron Powell ‏@aaronhasspoken14m
#solidarityisforwhitewomen Because NO women's groups came out in defense for the black female new anchor who got fired for her hair

RT @ThatsWhatSiSaid: #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen when Whitney Huston was a crackhead and Amy Winehouse is a lost soul.”

168x1mo.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
What's the background on this? Like what incited this?

The hashtag was originally coined by blogger Mikki Kendall during a Twitter debate about Hugo Schwyzer, an American academic and self-described "male feminist". Schwyzer has been accused of harassing non-white female bloggers and recently wrote that his critics drove him offline.

The debate quickly went global as netizens from South Africa to Japan started using the hashtag. Many said they felt excluded from mainstream feminism and shared examples from media outlets and pop culture.

From Al Jazeera

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I get mad when whites acall them mexicans and natives illgeals. You came over hear on a damn boat and stole everything. You're illegal!

White people are a trip man, honest to God I'll never understand them. They don't get the struggle at all. I don't care how poor a white person is, they've all had a silver spoon in their mouths. What's the worst you could say to a white person, cracka? I mean isn't that that how this country was built, on the backs of the slaves being cracked by the whips of white people? It saddens me.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
WATCH THIS

here's something I don't fully understand, when (white) people are talking about "this is ghetto" in my mind sirens go off. I don't know I don't describe things that are "bad" as ghetto but it seems pretty common amongst my white cohorts and to me it's kind of racial..... but it's so prevalent I'm thinking maybe it's not.....
#colipleaseadvise