Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm a woman before I'm Black but I will not let anyone disrespect my good black guys..not nikkas..but my young Black men, I wont let nikkas diss them, white women, even my fellow sistas.I stay checking my friends for liking no good thug nikkas:demonic: and putting down the real brothas who are going somewhere.

Shout out brothas I got yo back :lawd::salute:

No you're not. The movement is proof of that case. You're black before you're a woman, and these feminists remind you of that whenever they ignore your black ass when you're under attack.

When the Onion called quvenzhané wallis a c*nt, how many white feminists rallied around her?
When Imus called the Rutgers team nappy headed hoes, how many white feminists rallied around them?
When the black meteorologist was fired for responding about the ciriticism of wearing her hair natural, how many whites came to her rescue?

Despite how much you want to run away from it, you're treated as black LONG before you're treated as a woman. And the fact some women like you hold that belief is gonna keep us disorganized and ununified.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm a woman before I'm Black but I will not let anyone disrespect my good black guys..not nikkas..but my young Black men, I wont let nikkas diss them, white women, even my fellow sistas.I stay checking my friends for liking no good thug nikkas:demonic: and putting down the real brothas who are going somewhere.

Shout out brothas I got yo back :lawd::salute:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

wow I didnt even know that

jhdd07.gif

someone dumb this one down for me

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
No you're not. The movement is proof of that case. You're black before you're a woman, and these feminists remind you of that whenever they ignore your black ass when you're under attack.

When the Onion called quvenzhané wallis a c*nt, how many white feminists rallied around her?
When Imus called the Rutgers team nappy headed hoes, how many white feminists rallied around them?
When the black meteorologist was fired for responding about the ciriticism of wearing her hair natural, how many whites came to her rescue.

Despite how much you want to run away from it, you're treated as black LONG before you're treated as a woman. And the fact some women like you hold that believe is gonna keep us disorganized and ununified.

Thank you for this post. This is so true. At the end of the day, white women have white privilege to fall back on, and black women have two things working against them. Don't no Marie Curie, Susan B Anthony give a shyt about no black woman. Heck Hillary Clinton don't give a fukk about black women or people.

Daps
Honestly I follow a bunch of black feminists on twitter and they are nothing like the white ones.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Thank you for this post. This is so true. At the end of the day, white women have white privilege to fall back on, and black women have two things working against them. Don't Marie Curie, Susan B Anthony give a shyt about no black woman. Heck Hillary Clinton don't give a fukk about black women or people.

Reading her post really made me shake my head. You were born an African, you'll live as an African, and you'll die as an African. And whites will do everything in their power to constantly remind you of that.

You're first identity should be your race. Why? Because that's the main reason you're being discriminated against.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

When the black meteorologist was fired for responding about the ciriticism of wearing her hair natural, how many whites came to her rescue?

Despite how much you want to run away from it, you're treated as black LONG before you're treated as a woman. And the fact some women like you hold that belief is gonna keep us disorganized and ununified.

Black women are black women 100% of the time no point in separating it to Black first or women first,although black women face issues that ww can relate to and other issues bm can relate to , there are certain issues that are unique to black women just like there are issues unique to Black men etc

Daps
Thank you for this post. This is so true. At the end of the day, white women have white privilege to fall back on, and black women have two things working against them. Don't no Marie Curie, Susan B Anthony give a shyt about no black woman. Heck Hillary Clinton don't give a fukk about black women or people.

:ohlawd: yaaaaasss
These ww forgot they benefit from affirmative action :mjpls:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Sydette ‏@Blackamazon5h
#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen means Rihanna has a responsibility but Miley is just experimenting

Aaron Powell ‏@aaronhasspoken3m
#solidarityisforwhitewomen When little to NO children's advocacy groups spoke in defense of Trayvon Martin

Day ‏@happilygolovely5m
When we are assertive you accuse us of being aggressive or confrontational. #solidarityisforwhitewomen

Lulu ‏@luluchak7m
When you can worry about the regulation of your health rights, but don't need to worry about your civil rights #solidarityisforwhitewomen

RT @GoldenNose #solidarityisforwhitewomen " You stole a whole race, how dare you clutch your purse"

[redacted] ‏@vandeand12m
The same women who fight to teach men about male privilege won't stop to think about their white privilege. #solidarityisforwhitewomen

Aaron Powell ‏@aaronhasspoken14m
#solidarityisforwhitewomen Because NO women's groups came out in defense for the black female new anchor who got fired for her hair

RT @ThatsWhatSiSaid: #SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen when Whitney Huston was a crackhead and Amy Winehouse is a lost soul.”

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Reading her post really made me shake my head. You were born an African, you'll live as an African, and you'll die as an African. And whites will do everything in their power to constantly remind you of that.

You're first identity should be your race. Why? Because that's the main reason you're being discriminated against.

That's why I laugh when I see women of color mentioning the women suffrage movement like they was checking for negras :bryan:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black women are black women 100% of the time no point in separating it to Black first or women first,although black women face issues that ww can relate to and other issues bm can relate to , there are certain issues that are unique to black women just like there are issues unique to Black men etc

Of course there's a reason to separate it. You'd have to completely ignore the entire history of this country to make that comment. Every peice of hell you've caught as a woman under the social order in this country was because of your race first. Your race is the reason why you can be victimized and nothing will be done about it.

Now I'm not saying that black women don't have their own unique set of problems, but your principal enemy is white supremacy, not patriarchy. We have hundreds of years of history in this country proving that. Would you like me to start listing them?