Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women were also on the forefront of the anti-lynching movement

That pregnant woman who had her baby cut open and stomped on for defending her husband who was accused of rape was one of saddest things I've ever read.

So I'm guessing websites like Lipstickalley and madamnoire or something like that don't exist. So you telling me there aren't women on youtube and twitter who do the same thing? Let's be reality brehette. :rudy:

I could go on google and find you several post and videos. I don't even have a twitter and I bet I could find that shyt. c00ns of either sex does not make the majority

LSA shyt on sites like MadameNoire all the time. I don't understand why LipstickAlley is getting this reputation.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
First of all, Arabs are a conglomeration of people, secondly let's not forget the Arab slave trade (they treat blacks like shyt and will call you a slave to your face).
Arabs as terrible as they can be and history says they can be terrible, they are no where near as bad as Whites for Blacks. Them fools don't give a shyt about no one but themselves. White people give too much of a fukk about Blacks. Although they love themselves, they love to hate Blacks. It's radical for a white person to love a Black person.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it y'all wanna keep beefing but is NO ONE gonna talk about this racist bytch ?

7aaf78b9a62b39b332bab5b5eac5e2d3.jpeg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/alysonmiers">@alysonmiers</a> privilege isn&#39;t earned, it&#39;s given. Who gives white people privilege? POC with inferiority complexes <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#solidarityisforwhitewomen&amp;src=hash">#solidarityisforwhitewomen</a></p>&mdash; Bridget O&#39;Neil (@MyBonneLass) <a href="">August 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/TaleyaJ">@TaleyaJ</a> stop projecting your own racism on WW and get some personal responsibility. So easy to blame all your problems on whitey, I know</p>&mdash; Bridget O&#39;Neil (@MyBonneLass) <a href="">August 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

Or this one ?

cc4e9803b805752da124672c02b017c1.jpeg
cc4e9803b805752da124672c02b017c1.jpeg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/Just_wizz_wizz">@Just_wizz_wizz</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen&amp;src=hash">#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen</a> is when People of Color hide their racism by using feminism and women&#39;s issues.</p>&mdash; Amanda Smith (@AmandaSmith2099) <a href="">August 14, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Feminism isn&#39;t a spectator sport, WOC. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#Solidarityisforwhitewomen&amp;src=hash">#Solidarityisforwhitewomen</a> because we&#39;re the ones on the field running.</p>&mdash; Alice Butler (@FeministAlice) <a href="">August 13, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>We fought for suffrage and equal representation. What have you POCs done other than whine and piggy back off us? <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen&amp;src=hash">#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen</a></p>&mdash; Amanda Smith (@AmandaSmith2099) <a href="">August 13, 2013</a></blockquote>

What about THIS ONE ?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/BriannaDineaux">@BriannaDineaux</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/FemFront">@FemFront</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/feministabulous">@feministabulous</a> You mean while WW were earning your freedom for you?</p>&mdash; Sarah Jane Anderson (@Ander3Jane) <a href="">August 13, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I dnt understand why WoC are whining so much when they have contributed nothing to feminist philo. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#solidarityisforwhitewomen&amp;src=hash">#solidarityisforwhitewomen</a></p>&mdash; Sarah Jane Anderson (@Ander3Jane) <a href="">August 13, 2013</a></blockquote>

I thought the fukking issue here was minority women not having their issues with society addressed because
of the focus on white women in mainstream feminism.
Yet somehow someway you lose the forest to the damn trees and start demonizing
black men.
Ignoring that these are the very people who seek to serve themselves and they're
fine with voicing that.

Just fukking astounding seriously.

:why::why::why::why::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That pregnant woman who had her baby cut open and stomped on for defending her husband who was accused of rape was one of saddest things I've ever read.

LSA shyt on sites like MadameNoire all the time. I don't understand why LipstickAlley is getting this reputation.
LSA has some female c00ns who get that business like Chris B but there are times like Chris B and c00n nation when they can get traction on this site. A lot of women like men tend to be closer to the extreme on message board. Guys lurk, notice and assume. Since I posted on LSA, I know that their are groups like this site. You have the ain't shyts, the c00ns, the confused, the supportive, the conscious, the love, the regulars, the popular, and the trolls. You just have to realize it but most guys like women, can assume when they lurk and make an assumption.

I never heard of MadameNoire, from the looks of it, it's a black female st0rmfr0nt.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Arabs as terrible as they can be and history says they can be terrible, they are no where near as bad as Whites for Blacks. Them fools don't give a shyt about no one but themselves. White people give too much of a fukk about Blacks. Although they love themselves, they love to hate Blacks. It's radical for a white person to love a Black person.

I don't know about that man, take a trip to Saudi Arabia, you'll see what I'm talking about. They'll call you a servant/slave to your face and do the most despicable things to you. One of my best friends was once a slave and she told me that they are the most sexually depraved people ever. I've been to Oman, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia, their culture is just insane. You'll see them treating women like shyt, assaulting, harassing, and attempting to rape them all the while sticking their dikks in other men's a$$holes. It's disgusting. I was under the impression that if you weren't a Muslim you didn't have to wear their garb and their "police" did nothing about the shyt I went through. They victim blamed and claimed I should've known better. It's gross. I'm not trying to say Arab's are worse than whites, but people cannot act like they're all sweet and nice cause they're people of color their anti-black sentiments are unparalleled, we are not human to them.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about that man, take a trip to Saudi Arabia, you'll see what I'm talking about. They'll call you a servant/slave to your face and do the most despicable things to you. One of my best friends was once a slave and she told me that they are the most sexually depraved people ever. I've been to Oman, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia, their culture is just insane. You'll see them treating women like shyt, assaulting, harassing, and attempting to rape them all the while sticking their dikks in other men's @ssholes. It's disgusting. I was under the impression that if you weren't a Muslim you didn't have to wear their garb and their "police" did nothing about the shyt I went through. They victim blamed and claimed I should've known better. It's gross. I'm not trying to say Arab's are worse than whites, but people cannot act like they're all sweet and nice cause they're people of color their anti-black sentiments are unparalleled, we are not human to them.
:wtf:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Did @The Real ever respond to the @His_Excellence_Reincar ether? :lupe: Did he ever highlight black male privilege or just continuously post about male privilege in general which black males benefit the least from, if at all? :lupe:

nah its typical the same people calling me misogynst are rocking avatar of dudes who killed women, bumping rap music, and purchasing that chris breezy cd b

Hey moderating guys,
I just want to know what the reason is that this thread hasn't disappeared like all the other threads you make disappear.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, Arabs are a conglomeration of people, secondly let's not forget the Arab slave trade (they treat blacks like shyt and will call you a slave to your face).

I was referring to their relationship with Whites.

You don't really see Arabs who talk about hating the west/white folks, but then turn around and date them. They're mad serious about their hate, lol. No exceptions.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't know about that man, take a trip to Saudi Arabia, you'll see what I'm talking about. They'll call you a servant/slave to your face and do the most despicable things to you. One of my best friends was once a slave and she told me that they are the most sexually depraved people ever. I've been to Oman, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia, their culture is just insane. You'll see them treating women like shyt, assaulting, harassing, and attempting to rape them all the while sticking their dikks in other men's @ssholes. It's disgusting. I was under the impression that if you weren't a Muslim you didn't have to wear their garb and their "police" did nothing about the shyt I went through. They victim blamed and claimed I should've known better. It's gross. I'm not trying to say Arab's are worse than whites, but people cannot act like they're all sweet and nice cause they're people of color their anti-black sentiments are unparalleled, we are not human to them.
I would hate to be a woman in a county like that. The UAE is no better. It's funny, a white woman was raped by a local and she was thrown in jail. White women realizing that not everyone wants to bow to the white rule and most of the Arabs don't fukk with no one but themselves. In history, Black woman have had it best when Blacks were in charge. Black women have been leaders in that case. The worst is slavery and colonialism but that's for all Blacks, not just women. Black women have had it better than any other women when it comes to their male-female dynamics in history especially when Blacks are in charged. It is really hard to hate on Black men if I was a Black woman. They would be the last I would kill in terms of hatred. But I understand why Black women are angry especially in today's society. You are in last place of all women and the men are in dead last in general. It's like who the fukk can you blame. This is some bulllshyt. I can really see why.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hey moderating guys,
I just want to know what the reason is that this thread hasn't disappeared like all the other threads you make disappear.

no one reported it
do you think it sohuld be kicked to the race track?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I would hate to be a woman in a county like that. The UAE is no better. It's funny, a white woman was raped by a local and she was thrown in jail. White women realizing that not everyone wants to bow to the white rule and most of the Arabs don't fukk with no one but themselves. In history, Black woman have had it best when Blacks were in charge. Black women have been leaders in that case. The worst is slavery and colonialism but that's for all Blacks, not just women. Black women have had it better than any other women when it comes to their male-female dynamics in history especially when Blacks are in charged. It is really hard to hate on Black men if I was a Black woman. They would be the last I would kill in terms of hatred. But I understand why Black women are angry especially in today's society. You are in last place of all women and the men are in dead last in general. It's like who the fukk can you blame. This is some bulllshyt. I can really see why.

And that's the general sentiment, but it still baffles me as to how black men (even though they are above us because they are men) can somehow be able to systemically oppress us and benefit from it. If that were the case, nikkas wouldn't be thrown in lock down at an unfair rate. Open every cell in Attica send them to Africa.

I was referring to their relationship with Whites.

You don't really see Arabs who talk about hating the west/white folks, but then turn around and date them. They're mad serious about their hate, lol. No exceptions.

Well there are white Arabs so there's that.

Word is bond they still have slaves, that shyt is allowed in Islam, but not the way they practice it. Basically, if you're their slave you're their property and the overwhelming majority are women.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LSA has some female c00ns who get that business like Chris B but there are times like Chris B and c00n nation when they can get traction on this site. A lot of women like men tend to be closer to the extreme on message board. Guys lurk, notice and assume. Since I posted on LSA, I know that their are groups like this site. You have the ain't shyts, the c00ns, the confused, the supportive, the conscious, the love, the regulars, the popular, and the trolls. You just have to realize it but most guys like women, can assume when they lurk and make an assumption.

I never heard of MadameNoire, from the looks of it, it's a black female st0rmfr0nt.

MadameNoire isn't nearly as bad as BeyondBlackWhite.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They don't hear you tho...

I didn't read most of this thread :whew:

but a war has been placed on the black household

woman and man.....why are we arguing with each other

We both get discriminated against over the simple fact that we re black...

yes females..have it rough in this world because it's male driven...but BLACK woman..
don't go crying to black males saying how rough it is....we fuccing KNOW

dont make this a who has it worse thread... Lets just uplift each other....

and I gotta keep it real...any black woman...that would fucc with a white man.....I don't want her ass anyway

black male privilege..:russ:

plz tell me no black woman honestly believes that fukkery

:dead:

That's what I said on page 2 of this thread. 18 pages later and these hoes still really think they're problem is black male patriarchy :pachaha:

You'll never get gender equality with white men. You'll never get gender equality with white women. If you do get it with black men you'll still be oppressed.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I think BM prevented them because it was too dangerous

I honestly think most people saying that shyt really haven't researched the anarchy that went on during the civil rights movement. If you were a civil rights leader in any conceivable position of power you'd either end up prison or dead. I have a book called free at last that chronicles that shyt, and every time I read it I tear up :to: