Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Black women make their voices hear against white men on twitter daily! You will never see though Black women on twitter with a White man Wednesday movement, EVER why because other black women and black men will check the hell out of them... call me when you call out their brothers hypocrisy . Never In my life would I stoop to that level, most black women would not! That was a serious wake up call for me.
:stopitslime: there are entire websites dedicated to black women's love for white men.

Stop letting Internet trolls turn you against your own men. Would it be ok for me to read one of those BW+WM sites and then form an opinion on you?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Income inequality relates to employment, so that's different from other forms of inequality- most Black men don't own the businesses, though certainly that inequality is present even when they do. If you mean inequality more generally, though, I don't know what you mean by "as a whole," but in Black communities, there aren't white men going around specifically reinforcing it... In the Civil Rights movement, in the Black Panther Party, etc, it wasn't white men keeping Black women from positions of power, or silencing their contributions (that history is well-documented)... it was Black men.

:what:

You're gonna take what was going on in the Bay and extropalate it so it applies to the entire black community across the country?

How is that even fair? So we're judging the majority based on a small minority now?

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime: there are entire websites dedicated to black women's love for white men.

Stop letting Internet trolls turn you against your own men. Would it be ok for me to read one of those BW+WM and then form an opinion on you?

You can even compare the two, BM and BW can do what it do on their personal interracial forums, but when you go on a platform like twitter, and spent an entire day comparing black women and white women telling black women they aint about shyt its a whole different ball game..... if Black women started a White man Wednesday and got it to trend globally, I guarantee you nobody in here would be talking about get over it, those women would have been body checked by the entire black community and rightfully so.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Black women make their voices heard against white men on twitter daily black women are significant force behind black twitter hence this movement!

What You will never see on twitter though is Black women going on about a White man Wednesday movement, EVER why ? Because other black women and black men will check the hell out of them... call me when you call out your brothers hypocrisy . Never In my life would I stoop to that level, most black women would not! That was a serious wake up call for me.

You can even compare the two, BM and BW can do what it do on their personal interracial forums, but when you go on a platform like twitter, and spent an entire day comparing black women and white women telling black women they aint about shyt its a whole different ball game..... if Black women started a White man Wednesday and got it to trend globally, I guarantee you nobody in here would be talking about get over it, those women would have been body checked by the entire black community and rightfully so

So I'm guessing websites like Lipstickalley and madamnoire or something like that don't exist. So you telling me there aren't women on youtube and twitter who do the same thing? Let's be reality brehette. :rudy:

I could go on google and find you several post and videos. I don't even have a twitter and I bet I could find that shyt. c00ns of either sex does not make the majority

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:lupe:

Just had to post this cause it reminded of a thread on here from last week and threads all over here where you see certain black men on here on the dikk of white men's movements.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen&src=tren

Brehs...

357x296px-LL-877fd27f_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

:lupe:

Just had to post this cause it reminded of a thread on here from last week and threads all over here where you see certain black men on here on the dikk of white men's movements.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen&src=tren

Brehs...

357x296px-LL-877fd27f_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

so we finally decided to post some real shieeeet

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can even compare the two, BM and BW can do what it do on their personal interracial forums, but when you go on a platform like twitter, and spent an entire day comparing black women and white women telling black women they aint about shyt its a whole different ball game..... if Black women started a White man Wednesday and got it to trend globally, I guarantee you nobody in here would be talking about get over it, those women would have been body checked by the entire black community and rightfully so.
No there's no difference. Twitter is a website just like any other. I'm willing to bet most of the people who subscribe to that topic aren't even black men.

I've honestly NEVER even heard of it until you brought it up.

It's unfair for you to read anonymous Internet posts and form an opinion on real people. You are doing the same thing the coli c00ns do when they generalize black women according to some forum posts and worldstar videos.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did @The Real ever respond to the @His_Excellence_Reincar ether? :lupe: Did he ever highlight black male privilege or just continuously post about male privilege in general which black males benefit the least from, if at all? :lupe:

nah its typical the same people calling me misogynst are rocking avatar of dudes who killed women, bumping rap music, and purchasing that chris breezy cd b

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@The Real, you speak of male privilege in the black community; who are these males? They're black aren't they? So what you're saying is that either black males enjoy exclusive privileges no other race has access to, or you're saying that black males enjoy male privilege to the extent that every other race of males does. Both of which are wrong. There is no male privilege in the black community. Most of us are broke and disenfranchised. The only argument you can make is there are differences in the disenfranchisement but there are damn sure no privileges enjoyed by black males. Unless you count being highly sexualized by white women a privilege. :comeon:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah, that's not how white supremacy works. Most white people aren't consciously racist. That group is a minority. These are structural issues that involve everything from mechanical social behaviors to unconscious prejudices.
Oh boy, another c00n.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed 100 percent. There are some areas where black men probably have a slight advantage over black women and vice versa, but by and large, we are both at the bottom of the totem pole in this country, and for some of us to create a schism over petty issues is very discouraging.

Very true, I've been noticing, just ancedotally, that a high number of the c00ns tweeting were married to white men.

It's a shame. We are the only race whose people creates blogs dedicated to seeking relationships with other races. It's disgusting.

Nah, Asian Americans are just as guilty of it too.

I think Arabs are the only PoC who don't shuck and jive for white folks.