Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These post pretty much exemplify what we are talking about look the language that is use to dismiss very real issues concerning black women . Imagine Black women having the nerve to say Black men envy White men and are jealous of them just because they aspire to change their condition? We cant even have a civil discussion on here without Black men running in to remind black women how worthless they are.
:snooze:

Do you mind discussing an issue that you have experienced yourself?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
These post pretty much exemplify what we are talking about look the language that is use to dismiss very real issues concerning black women . Imagine Black women having the nerve to say Black men envy White men and are jealous of them just because they aspire to change their condition? We cant even have a civil discussion on here without Black men running in to remind black women how worthless they are.
maybe you can answer this because i keep askin the same question over and over but it keeps being overlooked or dodged: What "benefits" "atvantages" or "priveledges" do black men have that black women dont have? what issues to black women have that are independent from those of black men? When black men as well as black women fought for civil rights? what rights were given to black men but not black women?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Womanism
didn't take the time to read through this thread but generally when I hear about issues with black feminists it's just a tired rehash of the same old argument.
Womanists are the people sisters really need to check for because they deal with issues that affect woman of color which are very different from white womens issues. even susan b Anthony was racist and you expect these people to look out for because you share the same genders. Last I checked white men and black men both had dikks but still had their misunderstandings.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Do you mind discussing an issue that you have experienced yourself?

I've been in A LOT of situations were Black men using racist language that benefits them to put black women down. I have also experience black mens dismissal of sexism I and other women have experienced .

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've been in A LOT of situations were Black men using racist language that benefits them to put black women down. I have also experience black mens dismissal of sexism I and other women have experienced .

Anything more specific :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think I'm going to need an example of the the language that was used in those scenarios where women were put down by black men...

However, I do believe a lot of men marginalize sexism....With that being said, were these black men in a position of authority, or just regular black men you interacted with daily?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

@dora_da_destroyer gave stats which were discussed @The Real gave stats which were openly discussed and countered. I gave stats. All you do is provide baseless arguments that have been debunked throughout this thread and then cry about being dismissed.

close20door-gif.25346

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Tariq Nasheed posts here. He put out a 45 minute podcast on this topic, and I've literally seen it discussed no where else.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@dora_da_destroyer gave stats which were discussed @The Real gave stats which were openly discussed and countered. I gave stats. All you do is provide baseless arguments that have been debunked throughout this thread and then cry about being dismissed.

Actually, my stats weren't countered... I doubt they will be. They were from the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the federal government.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
When been asking you for days to explain. You haven't so now we are just coming with ideas of what could really be this black male privilege as you so put.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your stats didn't add anything to the conversation. No one has denied that women get paid less. What people have denied is that the situation is being created and maintained by black men.

Do you have any stats to prove that?

That's not a point I was arguing against, though... Black men obviously didn't magically create gender equality on their own. But that doesn't absolve anyone, either. As men, we actively participate in that inequality and help maintain it, even if we didn't create it, and even if we aren't the only ones helping maintain it. And my stats did add something, because several people in this thread still don't seem to believe that Black men get paid better than Black women, and are using that to deny the existence of any inequality between the two whatsoever.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
That looks more like generic male privilege to me and not this mythical black male privilege that's all the rage these days. :patrice: What privileges are black males enjoying exclusively?

They don't hear you tho...

I didn't read most of this thread :whew:

but a war has been placed on the black household

woman and man.....why are we arguing with each other

We both get discriminated against over the simple fact that we re black...

yes females..have it rough in this world because it's male driven...but BLACK woman..
don't go crying to black males saying how rough it is....we fuccing KNOW

dont make this a who has it worse thread... Lets just uplift each other....

and I gotta keep it real...any black woman...that would fucc with a white man.....I don't want her ass anyway

black male privilege..:russ:

plz tell me no black woman honestly believes that fukkery

:dead: