Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Aaaand here come the straw men about who pays for date (but "she gotta cook or she not wifeable") and shouldn't men be able to hit women since they hit men. :russ:

Bye.
You're so oppressive :sadbron:

Why don't you want equality? :sadbron:
----

SN: Every grown person should know how to cook for themselves for health reasons. If you don't believe so..... well it's no wonder you're a black woman :mjpls: :umad: :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
They never listened to what Black women were saying and made up their own straw mans to attack the movement. Some that finally did recognize what the movement was actually about still went on to negate it by attempting to claim that male privilege doesn't apply to Black men. That's the only reason I even came back into this thread, to break down the pure ridiculousness of that.

And yet YOU STILL BENEFIT FROM IT THE SAME WAY WHITE WOMEN DO WHITE SUPREMACY.

Which black men here has actively fought for the white supremacy system? Which black men here support lower wages for women that do the same job? And if black men according to the stats still make less than white women how is the system really that big a benefit to us? We tell you that the common enemy is the white power structure yet you choose to focus on our differences and attack us while absolving the real enemy. Do you not understand we do not run this society and country?

Here are the statistics?

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat37.htm

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because not playing an entire male side is not playing sides :russ:

Right.

You probably need to stop arguing with fools. It is pointless. I have come to the conclusion that most ninjas on this site simply lack the intelligence to debate topics like this one, which is why I'm out after this comment.

No amount of data, studies, and physical evidence is good enough for a group of people who simply lack intelligence. The educational gap is real. This thread, along with many others on this site, is proof.

I think you did a beautiful job presenting your case, but unfortunately, you're playing chess with folks who rode the short bus school.

Good day!

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Instead of fighting the source.. they fighting for a better position in this racist system.

Ding ding, and there you have it. Why the fukk are you fighting black men when the white power structure is your problem. TBH, the white power structure pits BW against BM.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aaaand here come the straw men about who pays for date (but "she gotta cook or she not wifeable") and shouldn't men be able to hit women since they hit men. :russ:

Bye.
You keep doing the same thing. How do you complain about women's problems being marginalized and attack men for their privilege, while marginalizing black men's problems and ignoring women's privelage?

If its a black mans privelage that a woman is expected to cook the food, then it's is a black woman's privilege that the man is expect to make the money to buy the food.

Men and women are supposed to COMPLIMENT each other. You fill in my shortcomings, i fill in yours. But you seem to want to take claim of all the shortcomings AND all of the advantages for both sexes. Your being greedy here, you won't even allow a black man to try to accept your problems as his own.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Right.

You probably need to stop arguing with fools. It is pointless. I have come to the conclusion that most ninjas on this site simply lack the intelligence to debate topics like this one, which is why I'm out after this comment.

No amount of data, studies, and physical evidence is good enough for a group of people who simply lack intelligence. The educational gap is real. This thread, along with many others on this site, is proof.

I think you did a beautiful job presenting your case, but unfortunately, you're playing chess with folks who rode the short bus school.

Good day!

:lupe:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Because playing an entirely male side is not playing sides :russ:

You been deflecting every time someone asks for proof, now you tryna deflect attention off yaself. You tried tho.

tumblr_m68u1jVIXc1rrhe80o1_500.gif

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you won't even allow a black man to try to accept your problems as his own.
But then state that we should fight for them. :laff:

I think that's the funniest thing about this whole shenanigan:

BW: BLack women need to stand on our own! This is our movement! Black men don't care!

BM: Let's work together. This is our community!

BW: Nope! Black men just wanna solve their problems and then maybe our's later. Nope! We will work alone and get it done!

BM: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :aicmon:

BW: Can y'alll uhhhhh...... help us out a little though?

BM: :aicmon:

BW: Black men don't support black women's problems at all.

BM: :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I keep askin people who support this black feminism movement and those who claim Black males have this "black male privledge":

What and where are these so called benefits that black men have that black women dont have? I keep askin this question, but many of the females can never give me a straight answer :mindblown:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I keep askin people who support this black feminism movement and those who claim Black males have this "black male privledge":

What and where are these so called benefits that black men have that black women dont have? I keep askin this question, but many of the females can never give me a straight answer :mindblown:
I'm stunned at the civil war in this thread.

:dahell: @ the black feminist foot soldiers layin in the cut and comin out to clap back at every man in sight in this thread.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

You didn't read the list breh? You have the privilege to use words like laying pipe. That shyt ain't fair breh :ufdup: