Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm a woman before I'm Black but I will not let anyone disrespect my good black guys..not nikkas..but my young Black men, I wont let nikkas diss them, white women, even my fellow sistas.I stay checking my friends for liking no good thug nikkas:demonic: and putting down the real brothas who are going somewhere.

Shout out brothas I got yo back :lawd::salute:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can do that...but you'll be a lot safer if you don't do it while wearing nothing but a thong and bra :comeon:
Oh please. Those animals did that to me when I was like 11 years old. Wearing Hello Kitty jumpsuit :shaq2:

plus if a girl is wearing thongs and a bra its ok? Where are yall fathers? Some people tellin on themselves :camby:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
misguided people are just as bad, if not worse than people with no direction at all.

White's forget that while they're out there trying to be down for the cause, and fighting social inequalties.....at any given time, they can run away from that...and still enjoy all the privileges they have as whites that everyone else isn't able to have.

shyt's just as bad as those bleeding heart liberal whites, who wanna go hard as fukk about fixing black and latin communities in poverty... and wouldn't dare live/raise in any of them places...much less spend any more time than needed in these places.
Adopting the black babies is a form of this. Black babies are accessories now.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
I'm a woman before I'm Black but I will not let anyone disrespect my good black guys..not nikkas..but my young Black men, I wont let nikkas diss them, white women, even my fellow sistas.I stay checking my friends for liking no good thug nikkas:demonic: and putting down the real brothas who are going somewhere.

Same! WW shouldn't get away with racism and BM shouldn't get away with sexism just because they are also oppressed group...

Black women forward:salute:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka **** don't stop.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

If y'all really believe this person is black/a woman..... :dead:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Same! WW shouldn't get away with racism and BM shouldn't get away with sexism just because they are also oppressed group...

Black women forward:salute:
:datazz: Only group of people who have both sexism and racism against them but still strive forward and succeed :russ:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You can do that...but you'll be a lot safer if you don't do it while wearing nothing but a thong and bra :comeon:

The implication there being that if she were wearing something revealing, she was asking for it

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

You are black before you're a woman white people aren't gonna go easier on you because you're a woman. A nikka is a nikka no matter what's in their pants.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Homie for all we know MRA dudes are in the NY and Oakland police departments

nikkas all :unsure: when the dudes on the MRA forums get on that "women just date all the black guys" wave

:russ: whenever I think of this subject, I remember the thread I made about white women wanting to date bad boys.

@His_Excellence_Reincar actually said when the white dudes complain about not getting bytches, it's cause they're actually lame and corny.
But when black dudes complain it's because all of the women just want to date thugs and bum ass nikkas :whoo:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:russ whenever I think of this subject, I remember the thread I made about white women wanting to date bad boys.

@His_Excellence_Reincar actually said when the white dudes complain about not getting bytches, it's cause they're actually lame and corny.
But when black dudes complain it's because all of the women just want to date thugs and bum ass nikkas :whoo:
:ohhh::sadcam: