Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Elle, we can talk about the male/female dynamics all day but what it seems like Party and Murder is talking about is the false black male privilage that doesn't exist. That's an issue that we need to come to a resolution and we haven't came close yet. She refuses to tell us where the Black male prilviage is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to clarify, If a man were to file child support on a mother for not taking care of her children, she would go to jail if she didn't pay. The only reason why men go to jail for not paying child support is because there is a child support case against him. If no women ever filed child support, no man would go to jail for not financially supporting his child.

Men with low incomes and/or children CAN get food stamps, housing, etc but they have to apply.

They can get food stamps, but if they have a felony or a shady past, they are almost always turned down, at least here in the HAM. But femaies tend to get them regardless.

I probably need to check into the subsidized housing and see if there are any angles that can be worked

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can get food stamps, but if they have a felony or a shady past, they are almost always turned down, at least here in the HAM. But femaies tend to get them regardless.

I probably need to check into the subsidized housing and see if there are any angles that can be worked

I don't think they are making exceptions for female felons...I'd say only in the case if she had children and I'd like to think they would make the same exceptions for a male felon with children (living with him) that he needs to support. If anything, less females have criminal backgrounds than males. Also I would bet there are males who wouldn't go that route because it's assumed it's something only women qualify for.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
For lames, we as men and women clown lames and losers who are men. We don't address women who are lame or are losers.

I seen retarded dudes get with regular chicks but I was talking about traction, not just a girl or two who likes those type of guys.

True.

:ufdup: Thats not a good comparison, they get away with it cause they're rich household names. Broke non famous biggie, and broke non famous Rick Ross would not be winning. I do get your point though that we get away with subpar looks more, but thats MEN period, not just black men. Just like yall arent judged as harshly by your financial status as we are but thats WOMEN period, not just black women.

Their status definitely comes into play, but I've seen broke bum ass nikkas that look like they're a cheeseburger away from a heart attack acting like they some hot shyt. Let a big bytch do that and it's a wrap for her or she's clowned on 24/7 to the point where it becomes a defense mechanism and she pokes fun at the fact that she's fat as fukk. But I agree with your point as a whole. It's not nikkas, it's more generalized and actually displays white male privilege if anything. nikkas is on lock down at a higher rate than their white counter parts because they are more likely to get pulled over and frisked. And that's the point I've been making this whole time and chicks up in here been ignoring it and not coming with any proof that this "privilege" (which like I said is generalized) gives them an advantage or benefits them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MurderSheWrote is the Chris.B of the femdom c00n nation.

Shut the fukk up, you retarded son of a bytch!

You fukking unwanted ninjas are helluva hurt because I MARRIED a white man. That's your fukking problem!

Keep my name out of your mouth and get some damn SELF-esteem.

Who someone marries is of NO consequence to you...so move the hell on with your life.

bytch ass ninja!

I'm done with this thread and I'm adding your hurt ass to my ignore list.

SELF-ESTEEM...Get some!

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So The Best Examples nikkas Got Is TLR. Really Breh. nikka Said He Can Provide Stats And Just Throw TLR In There. :russ::russ::russ:

If you're talking about me, then use my name. And, if you're talking about me, then read my posts properly. If you want an example of an actual gendered gap between Black men and women, look at employment and wages:http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/10/04/gender-raceethnicity-and-the-pay-gap/

The adjusted wage gap between Black men and women is about 11%. In other words, when relevant factors are controlled Black men make about 11 cents to the dollar more than Black women for the same jobs, just like White men make more than Black men.

As for TLR, yes, it's full of idiots. Anywhere where a scorned, bitter misogynist like Reincar can be a mod has to be. Power dynamics can be evident at every level of society, even in interpersonal relationships, even online, so the idea that TLR couldn't be an example of such (when, ironically, the same posters talk about racism on the internet and accept that power dynamic as easily visible on websites) is nonsense.

A professor of Black Studies/Sociology talks about Black gender inequality more here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124320675

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Shut the fukk up, you retarded son of a bytch!

You fukking unwanted ninjas are helluva hurt because I MARRIED a white man. That's your fukking problem!

Keep my name out of your mouth and get some damn SELF-esteem.

Who someone marries is of NO consequence to you...so move the hell on with your life.

bytch ass ninja!

I'm done with this thread and I'm adding your hurt ass to my ignore list.

SELF-ESTEEM...Get some!

Damn ma cant you say nikka? This white boy got you so fukked you can't even say the word nikka?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
this Was Address By Me A Couple Pages Ago.I Posted A Link By The Department Of Labor. AlsoDespite That There Are More Women Employed In The WorkForce Than Their Are Men. And If I Wanted To At You I Would Hav But There Was No Point To It Bc Anyone Who Uses TLR As A Bases For The Black Male Mentality And Representative Of Black Male Priviledge Will Not Be Taken seriously

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Scientist - I've got peer reviewed studies, statistics, and carefully controlled experiments dating back 28 years. :smugbiden:

Scientist 2 - But where are the TLR opinions!? :damn: All that other shyt means nothing without the Coli weighing in! :damn: