Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Do you know that women also have higher education levels than men?

Considering that women face a preferential gender bias in education from the onset of education, you're not making a good point here....

Men and women generally have the same IQs, Standardized test scores. Grades are where women excel which is no surprise considering that most teachers are women.

Can't believe grown adults on here have never heard of gender bias in the educational system that has been proven over and over again.

I'll post this link again for the 2nd time in this thread:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/03/elementary-school-bias-boys_n_2404898.html
http://www.edchange.org/multicultural/papers/genderbias.html
http://www33.homepage.villanova.edu/edward.fierros/Gender Bias in Education.pdf

It's very well known that females received preferential, unfair treatment throughout the educational system.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be that stupid ma? bytches want them nikkas for one reason. They're rich and famous. Oprah is worth billions and I haven't heard a single nikka say I'd fukk the shyt outta Oprah breh :noah:

Men don't care how much dough a broad has, unless he ouchea hustling :youngsabo:

Women make that shyt #1 priority and line up for them dudes.
With all that money Oprah need to address those horse hooves she calls feet. :scusthov:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What do you think this argument been going on for so long. Everybody was supporting this movement untill the heel turn some chics on here decide to take? :dahell:

Ok, can you show me some of these posts which claim that there's some specifically Black male privilege that exists apart from the general advantages enjoyed by men over women? My understanding, from the link I posted, is that Black male privilege = male privilege in the Black community, nothing more.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You can't be that stupid ma? bytches want them nikkas for one reason. They're rich and famous. Oprah is worth billions and I haven't heard a single nikka say I'd fukk the shyt outta Oprah breh :noah:

Men don't care how much dough a broad has, unless he ouchea hustling :youngsabo:

Women make that shyt #1 priority and line up for them dudes.

Oprah's a billionaire, you tellin me a nikka wouldn't make a miracle on 34th street just to get that gwap? You buggin (plus there are paper bags for a reason)

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, learn how to read, again. I said some of you are stupid and none of you can unify. Black men are called "stupid" all the time and we keep right on about or business and proving people wrong to the point where black women,like yourself, are begging for our help.. "nikkas ain't shyt" has been heralded through out the black community and through all the "nikkas ain't shyt" you can breathe out we never take that shyt personal, we just keep it trucking. "nikkas ain't shyt........ but please help up with black male privilege". Lol...

There was no some anywhere in your post, please stop the lies. And no one is begging for your help, I'm defending my stance. Believe me, after it all, I realize Black women will never get it from the majority of Black men.

If it's your movement that rally your (black women) people together. It's your's. nikkas kept telling y'all in the beginning of the thread "Have a "we" mentality", "This is our community", "Let's work together", and the only thing y'all could keep doing was telling us we'd never understand and that we couldn't relate. So fine. I can't relate to your movement so I don't see why I should be a part it. You got what you wanted.

I'm laughing at the fact that you are really trying to turn this on Black women, as if by us bringing up the mistreatment we've faced, WE are pushing YOU away from helping us. No, the point is you haven't been and weren't helping us on issues that don't affect you because you are men period.

The biggest example I can give is the fact that feminism is spoken of as a pejorative in the Black community. Just think of that for a second. A movement for equal rights is viewed with pure disdain amongst Black folks lol. The reasons why given? Feminism was for white women and Black women joining it distracted from the Black power movement. The narrative routinely not told or lied about: The fact that it was in response to rampant misogyny and treatment of Black women as second class citizens within our own movement.

Even in this very thread you are doing it, further solidifying my point. Don't worry about how me and my man are, he left for the office this morning with a full belly and a flaccid penis, and he didn't wake up that way.

But you all are able to have jobs in the first place so stop all ya blood clot cryin'.

Guess who does majority of the voting for our black leaders......... BLACK WOMEN
Guess who buys more music than black men....... BLACK WOMEN
Guess who don't support female sports at all........... BLACK WOMEN
Guess who's Beyonce's biggest supporters are....... BLACK WOMEN
Guess who watches black women on tv........ BLACK WOMEN (shyt, outside of comedy and sports, TV in general is for women, most of your advertisements will cater to women)

1. Same could be said of Black folks who spend their money in every other community but their own, don't start businesses and thus don't have jobs to employ other Black folks with, and then complain about our position
2. Black women buy R&B and soul more than Black men, not hip hop. Not even close.
3. Guess who doesn't support Black films not about a narrow subject matter?
4. What does Beyonce have to do with anything? She is not a problem
5. This doesn't even make sense

Prove it. :D

No point. You've already shown you will lie and dismiss no matter how much truth is laid at your feet. Why waste my time or yours :manny:

And here's why you have so many people disagreeing with you. Do you see the bolded? It says MALE, not BLACK male, not AFRICAN-AMERICAN male, but MALE. But some kind of way, some of you women have found a way to make this a black male issue. Not gonna let it happen. Don't put this on the back of black men as if we are the only ones at work here. That's what we've all been saying the whole time.

So what you're saying is you don't even know about the movement that you oppose so strongly? You just saw Black men, got defensive, and started making up your own arguments that no one ever said?

No one is saying male privilege doesn't exist. No one. Just saying that it's not something a black man created or can solve and that black females have a lot of privilege too.

How can Black men not help solve it? How is it that racism exists and wasn't created by Black men but Black men can fight it, but when we talk about sexism and patriarchy Black men suddenly have no power can't help and why are you being divisive by even asking??

Why should any man go to jail because of child support? Do you not see how this is further establishing a prison state? I agree that men should take care of their kids. I don't agree wit children out of wedlock. I don't even agree with children not born under strict financial planning.

Because you don't deserve freedom for creating children you refuse to support financially let alone even with your presence. The children, who did not ask to be born, do not deserve to have to face harsher conditions and poverty because of your selfishness in your quest for p*ssy and to feel like the man.

But women don't go to jail for not being financially able to take care of their kids. They get food stamps, housing, and other forms of financial sustenance/assistance from the government.

If you want equality, if you want to be treated fair, (black) women should be in jail in droves for not being able to financially take care of their kids without government help. A man can't ask for help to pay child support. Why do women get this privilege?

Because SHE IS ACTUALLY THERE TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD WITH HER PHYSICAL PRESENCE AND LABOR. You are equating women who actually stick around to feed, clothe, and look after their children with pieces of shyt who abandon them both in presence and in financial support. Just listen to the ridiculousness of your argument.

If you don't see how women/females benefit through the whole educational system, then don't expect me to see your problems either.

Black Female Privilege:
- Your teacher will more than likely always be a female, just like you.
- You will not face harsher educational penalties than males for things such as classroom disruption, fights, etc.
- You can start a fight with a male student and the male student will be the only one who gets arrested
- You will not get arrested, period, for things other male students will get arrested for.
- You are less likely to be labeled as "learning disabled"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/03/elementary-school-bias-boys_n_2404898.html

And that's just a small slice of where your female privilege begins

Except women face just as much bias in education if not more. Women are often shuffled into subject matter that is more "gender appropriate" and discouraged from others (this of course leads to a cycle of so-called choosing lower paid careers). But let me guess, women are to blame for that too because of our mostly female teachers who grew up under the same type of gender-based oppression.

Girls are constantly told they are worse in math and science because they are female and face stereotype threat across the board daily and especially when it comes to testing that gets you to next levels, just as Black students do. And the bolded in your list are actually more probably a result of patriarchy than anything. Boys do disrupt classrooms more because boys are encouraged to be raucous and boisterous and girls taught to be demure, therefore boys are punished more harshly according to these stereotypes.

And lets not even speak of the fact that since teaching at the K-12 has become a female dominated occupation it has seen the wages for it dip DRASTICALLY. That is systematic oppression against females, when the jobs you do are by design said to have less value.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No, I just think you babymama having counterproductive ninjas on this site hate to see a black woman HAPPY...especially with a white man.

shyt as much as you homely ninjas bytch about marriage you SHOULDN'T feel any kind of way when a black woman marries a white man or any non-black man. You ninjas don't even like or value marriage. So, move your ugly arses out the way for men who DO want marriage and who DO want marriage to a black woman. This should be a NONE issue for you. Stop trying to stand in the way of other folks' personal happiness and go find some of your own.

I don't have a baby mom and I have 42 certs, try again :youngsabo:

:umad:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Considering that women face a preferential gender bias in education from the onset of education, you're not making a good point here....

Men and women generally have the same IQs, Standardized test scores. Grades are where women excel which is no surprise considering that most teachers are women.

Can't believe grown adults on here have never heard of gender bias in the educational system that has been proven over and over again.

I'll post this link again for the 2nd time in this thread:

http://www.edchange.org/multicultural/papers/genderbias.html
http://www33.homepage.villanova.edu/edward.fierros/Gender Bias in Education.pdf

It's very well known that females received preferential, unfair treatment throughout the educational system.

Black male privil--- say, wait a minute :ohhh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oprah's a billionaire, you tellin me a nikka wouldn't make a miracle on 34th street just to get that gwap? You buggin (plus there are paper bags for a reason)

Paper bag & some Ugg boots.. and nikkas might think about it. Plus they'd have to fight Gayle.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Like I said, unless he out here scheming, no man is gonna give Oprah a 2nd look :scusthov:

Unless you mean to tell me that if Rick Ross and Biggie made 40k/yr, they'd have women lined up around the block trying to fukk em :comeon:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
No, I just think you babymama having counterproductive ninjas on this site hate to see a black woman HAPPY...especially with a white man.

shyt as much as you homely ninjas bytch about marriage you SHOULDN'T feel any kind of way when a black woman marries a white man or any non-black man. You ninjas don't even like or value marriage. So, move your ugly arses out the way for men who DO want marriage and who DO want marriage to a black woman. This should be a NONE issue for you. Stop trying to stand in the way of other folks' personal happiness and go find some of your own.

For someone who's so secure in their marriage to a white man, you sho do love shytting on black men. Get ya life ma. :snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Uh, no it doesn't. Just because there are varying degrees of oppression and privilege doesn't mean you should only look at the top.

Uh, where does privilege assign blame? Or utter victimhood? It's very difficult to have a fruitful discussion when it takes the form of "point"-"counterpoint" to reach wild ass generalizations like "cancelling" privilege :laugh:. But do y'all.

but that's where you're wrong and its what the problem is with this whole "movement"... you guys are trying to cut down a tree by plucking at its branches... There isn't a system of oppression designed by black men to keep down black women in order to keep their status...