Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Shut the fukk up, you retarded son of a bytch!

You fukking unwanted ninjas are helluva hurt because I MARRIED a white man. That's your fukking problem!

Keep my name out of your mouth and get some damn SELF-esteem.

Who someone marries is of NO consequence to you...so move the hell on with your life.

bytch ass ninja!

I'm done with this thread and I'm adding your hurt ass to my ignore list.

SELF-ESTEEM...Get some!

umad.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
this Was Address By Me A Couple Pages Ago.I Posted A Link By The Department Of Labor. AlsoDespite That There Are More Women Employed In The WorkForce Than Their Are Men. And If I Wanted To At You I Would Hav But There Was No Point To It Bc Anyone Who Uses TLR As A Bases For The Black Male Mentality And Representative Of Black Male Priviledge Will Not Be Taken seriously

Do you know that women also have higher education levels than men? Yet still on average earn less than them for the same jobs?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you're talking about me, then use my name. And, if you're talking about me, then read my posts properly. If you want an example of an actual gendered gap between Black men and women, look at employment and wages:http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/10/04/gender-raceethnicity-and-the-pay-gap/

The adjusted wage gap between Black men and women is about 11%. In other words, when relevant factors are controlled Black men make about 11 cents to the dollar more than Black women for the same jobs, just like White men make more than Black men.

As for TLR, yes, it's full of idiots. Anywhere where a scorned, bitter misogynist like Reincar can be a mod has to be. Power dynamics can be evident at every level of society, even in interpersonal relationships, even online, so the idea that TLR couldn't be an example of such (when, ironically, the same posters talk about racism on the internet and accept that power dynamic as easily visible on websites) is nonsense.

A professor of Black Studies/Sociology talks about Black gender inequality more here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124320675

@His_Excellence_Reincar would you like to respond to the young ladies allegations :lupe:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If you're talking about me, then use my name. And, if you're talking about me, then read my posts properly. If you want an example of an actual gendered gap between Black men and women, look at employment and wages:http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/10/04/gender-raceethnicity-and-the-pay-gap/

The adjusted wage gap between Black men and women is about 11%. In other words, when relevant factors are controlled Black men make about 11 cents to the dollar more than Black women for the same jobs, just like White men make more than Black men.

As for TLR, yes, it's full of idiots. Anywhere where a scorned, bitter misogynist like Reincar can be a mod has to be. Power dynamics can be evident at every level of society, even in interpersonal relationships, even online, so the idea that TLR couldn't be an example of such (when, ironically, the same posters talk about racism on the internet and accept that power dynamic as easily visible on websites) is nonsense.

A professor of Black Studies/Sociology talks about Black gender inequality more here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124320675

That looks more like generic male privilege to me and not this mythical black male privilege that's all the rage these days. :patrice: What privileges are black males enjoying exclusively?

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That looks more like generic male privilege to me and not this mythical black male privilege that's all the rage these days. :patrice: What privileges are black males enjoying exclusively?

No one said there was any exclusive privilege to being a Black male. That would be a ludicrous notion. Black men have less gendered advantages than white men, so there's no reason there would be some mysterious advantages to specifically Black maleness. It sounds to me like you reacted emotionally to the term "Black male privilege" instead of looking at what it actually meant, which is just male privilege as it applies within the Black community (though again, as I stated before, I don't necessarily rely on a term like privilege for a number of reasons.)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yes but white women on average make 75 cents to the white man's dollar, men of color make even lower than that, so it cancels out that point.

Uh, no it doesn't. Just because there are varying degrees of oppression and privilege doesn't mean you should only look at the top.

Do you know that black men are not in charge nor did create the system you guys are blaming us for?

Uh, where does privilege assign blame? Or utter victimhood? It's very difficult to have a fruitful discussion when it takes the form of "point"-"counterpoint" to reach wild ass generalizations like "cancelling" privilege :laugh:. But do y'all.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Oh it definitely goes both ways chicks be goin crazy over the light skin hazel eyed dudes (when it was in fashion lol), but since men have the upper hand, they can get away with shyt more. Let a female Rick Ross walk around shirtless and up her own like he do. Or better yet, Biggie. That nikka was fat as fukk, but people let him walk around like he was a playa and some hot shyt. Ain't no dark skin fat black chick gon get away with that, she gon get told.

You can't be that stupid ma? bytches want them nikkas for one reason. They're rich and famous. Oprah is worth billions and I haven't heard a single nikka say I'd fukk the shyt outta Oprah breh :noah:

Men don't care how much dough a broad has, unless he ouchea hustling :youngsabo:

Women make that shyt #1 priority and line up for them dudes.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No one said there was any exclusive privilege to being a Black male. That would be a ludicrous notion.

No one? :patrice: Did you read the thread or just skim through it. :patrice: There's also a whole thread on the concept. I do agree it's ludicrous though.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
No one said there was any exclusive privilege to being a Black male. That would be a ludicrous notion. Black men have less gendered advantages than white men, so there's no reason there would be some mysterious advantages to specifically Black maleness. It sounds to me like you reacted emotionally to the term "Black male privilege" instead of looking at what it actually meant, which is just male privilege as it applies within the Black community (though again, as I stated before, I don't necessarily rely on a term like privilege for a number of reasons.)

What do you think this argument been going on for so long. Everybody was supporting this movement untill the heel turn some chics on here decide to take? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

No, I just think you babymama having counterproductive ninjas on this site hate to see a black woman HAPPY...especially with a white man.

shyt as much as you homely ninjas bytch about marriage you SHOULDN'T feel any kind of way when a black woman marries a white man or any non-black man. You ninjas don't even like or value marriage. So, move your ugly arses out the way for men who DO want marriage and who DO want marriage to a black woman. This should be a NONE issue for you. Stop trying to stand in the way of other folks' personal happiness and go find some of your own.