Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If this thread is indicative of what it's like to be in a relationship with a black feminist ... :dead:

:pachaha: same thing I'm thinking. bytch remind me of them SWPites. nikkas come through with these looooooooooooooooooooooooong ass rambling posts and shyt.

Glad it ain't me :whew:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody's jealous of white women (especially since they're expiration dates is usually by the age of 30), but you gotta admit there's a preference for women who resemble white women but still has desirable black features.
:manny:
You gotta admit that it goes both ways, plenty of black women praise non-black qualities just as well. When my hair was long I used to pull chicks just for the fact my hair aint the same color as most black ppl, other races could care less but its the first thing black ppl notice about me, "Where you get that hair from your mom or your dad?". Dont let a nikka have some non-dark brown eyes, girls go crazy. My brother attracts the most black females I know just for the fact his eyes are hazel. Ppl are just drawn to what doesnt look like the "norm", period.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's black male privilege now? :dahell: It's official, women have finally given in to their insanity. :snoop:

Nah, it's actually pretty simple, though I wouldn't necessarily use the word "privilege" to refer to an unequal power dynamic that still exists. Just look at this very thread. We have Black folks inadvertently but blatantly repeating white supremacist stereotypes about Black people and thinking it's ok as long as they're directed at Black women and not Black men- that's a perfect example. If you want a statistical breakdown of social indicators that suggest Black women are at a disadvantage when compared with Black men in various sectors of society, that info is out there, too. And then, outside the American context, there are very obvious examples, such as countries in Africa where the women have unequal rights because of religious law or what have you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I just was listening to Tariq. Homie said something I didn't think about but should have reading Party's post. They hate they fact that we have a black dikk. They hate that everyone talks and thinks it but when it comes to them, their features are oversexed or undersold. I get it now but why? I think your body is the most amazing in the world and many brothers would agree. Why do you care about what white ppl think so much especially white men? @MurderSheWrote @PartyHeart other c00ns...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, it's actually pretty simple, though I wouldn't necessarily use the word "privilege" to refer to an unequal power dynamic that still exists. Just look at this very thread. We have Black folks inadvertently but blatantly repeating white supremacist stereotypes about Black people and thinking it's ok as long as they're directed at Black women and not Black men- that's a perfect example. If you want a statistical breakdown of social indicators that suggest Black women are at a disadvantage when compared with Black men in various sectors of society, that info is out there, too.
:wtf: what stereotypes are being repeated?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:manny:
You gotta admit that it goes both ways, plenty of black women praise non-black qualities just as well. When my hair was long I used to pull chicks just for the fact my hair aint the same color as most black ppl, other races could care less but its the first thing black ppl say about me. Dont let a nikka have some non-dark brown eyes, girls go crazy. My brother attracts the most black females I know just for the fact his eyes are hazel. Ppl are just drawn to what doesnt look like the "norm", period.

Oh it definitely goes both ways chicks be goin crazy over the light skin hazel eyed dudes (when it was in fashion lol), but since men have the upper hand, they can get away with shyt more. Let a female Rick Ross walk around shirtless and up her own like he do. Or better yet, Biggie. That nikka was fat as fukk, but people let him walk around like he was a playa and some hot shyt. Ain't no dark skin fat black chick gon get away with that, she gon get told.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oh it definitely goes both ways chicks be goin crazy over the light skin hazel eyed dudes (when it was in fashion lol), but since men have the upper hand, they can get away with shyt more. Let a female Rick Ross walk around shirtless and up her own like he do. Or better yet, Biggie. That nikka was fat as fukk, but people let him walk around like he was a playa and some hot shyt. Ain't no dark skin fat black chick gon get away with that, she gon get told.
You know Rick Ross would not be getting any play if he was just a regular dude. I do agree that men and women get treated differently but they are men and women. They should be treated differently. I am not treating my daugther like no boy.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
To be fair, no fat woman would get away with that shyt. Fat women are not valued by society period, even by other women.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
To be fair, no fat woman would get away with that shyt. Fat women are not valued by society period, even by other women.

That goes back to my point, fat men get away with being fat, if a woman's fat it's a wrap for her. Why should it be any different for the two?

You know Rick Ross would not be getting any play if he was just a regular dude. I do agree that men and women get treated differently but they are men and women. They should be treated differently. I am not treating my daugther like no boy.

I don't know man, there's some girl out there who's willing to give it up to Officer Ricky. I've seen crazy shyt like that happen.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That goes back to my point, fat men get away with being fat, if a woman's fat it's a wrap for her. Why should it be any different for the two?

I don't know man, there's some girl out there who's willing to give it up to Officer Ricky. I've seen crazy shyt like that happen.
For lames, we as men and women clown lames and losers who are men. We don't address women who are lame or are losers.

I seen retarded dudes get with regular chicks but I was talking about traction, not just a girl or two who likes those type of guys.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:wtf: what stereotypes are being repeated?

Just read this thread and read TLR in general. There's a large and well-known contingent of posters who love to repeat stereotypes and myths that white people invented for Black folks, and use them on women. Black women are divisive, angry, and delusional, if they have any problems it's their own fault, etc.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:ufdup: Thats not a good comparison, they get away with it cause they're rich household names. Broke non famous biggie, and broke non famous Rick Ross would not be winning. I do get your point though that we get away with subpar looks more, but thats MEN period, not just black men. Just like yall arent judged as harshly by your financial status as we are but thats WOMEN period, not just black women.