Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Feminism has not done a lot for black women. White Women don't like working so they pick up the first rich guy they see, many times that is a NFL or NBA player. Preaching independence and having women of color follow that when you yourself reap the riches of a rich husband is unfair and only leaves minority women destitute. @Anothergirl @Bay Area @Mowgli @Mr. Somebody
:usure:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Nice.

When I was into feminism at one point I always got pissed off and annoyed by how much shyt I'd come across that assumed that all islamic women are only wearing a hijab because they are oppressed and tried convincing them of this. Feminism loves telling others to "embrace themselves" while also attempting to convince women to disown their culture all in the same sentence.

White feminism is the biggest load of bull.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
resize

:russ::wow:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Feminism has not done a lot for black women. White Women don't like working so they pick up the first rich guy they see, many times that is a NFL or NBA player. Preaching independence and having women of color follow that when you yourself reap the riches of a rich husband is unfair and only leaves minority women destitute. @Anothergirl @Bay Area @Mowgli @Mr. Somebody
I just wrote an essay on this in a history course I just just finished this summer. I have no comment on the NFL/NBA thing but I agree that feminism is geared towards white women. This dates back to the 1800's when feminism began. The feminists leaders were upper middle class white women, most of the time black women weren't even allowed to participate. While women in general deserve to fight for their "rights", I dont believe that black and white women are fighting the same fight. White women will always have the white privilege advantage over our women.

On a sidenote: Many white feminists didnt want the 15th amendment to pass (gave all MEN the right to vote black or white). I could quote my history book, they were upset that women still couldnt vote so they didnt want black men to have the right to vote.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Slutwalk is another example. Why should WOC support white girls acting like clowns on the streets of major cities. @Anothergirl @Bay Area @Mowgli @Mr. Somebody
Slutwalk is a fukking joke, and any woman/man/whatever the fukk you are that participates in it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Told one of them stupid feminist bytches that, while they're marching out in the streets looking like idiots....in some feeble attempt to reclaim the word slut and fight a battle against rape and sexual objectification/demonizing of women because of the clothes they choose to wear...... That you'd never see hundreds/thousands of blacks, participating in a "******walk" to protest the victimization and the institutional opression of blacks.

she quickly shut the fukk up,and kept it moving.

the internet is one of the worst things that could've happened for their movement.....and they'll never admit to that shyt.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slutwalk is a fukking joke, and any woman/man/whatever the fukk you are that participates in it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Told one of them stupid feminist bytches that, while they're marching out in the streets looking like idiots....in some feeble attempt to reclaim the word slut and fight a battle against rape and sexual objectification/demonizing of women because of the clothes they choose to wear...... That you'd never see hundreds/thousands of blacks, participating in a "******walk" to protest the victimization and the institutional opression of blacks.

she quickly shut the fukk up,and kept it moving.

the internet is one of the worst things that could've happened for their movement.....and they'll never admit to that shyt.
Exactly breh. You have a right to be safe as a person, but that stuff is extra. Why do you want that word anyway, and why does everything have to be about sex with these people? Walking around in grandma underwear in NYC for no reason. :smh:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread makes me laugh. All of them Mens Rights Movements breh's actually think that movement gives 2 fukk about black men.

They'll get laws passed, then go right back to :mjpls: mode when your rights are violated.
MRA? The entire movement is a joke period, I don't know anyone who's takes that seriously.