Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
They used to use black babies as alligator bait....How sick you got to be to do shyt like that.
1950sc_alligator_with_boy_in_mouth.jpg

1902_stainilgo_ad_view1.jpg

1897_alligator_bait_photo_view11.jpg

read about this before, shyt made me cringe. :to:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wiped out a whole fukking race, like they committed the worst genocide against Native Americans and they used to kill and hunt nikkas for game. "Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a ****** by the toe", that sound familiar? But oh wait, we live in "post-racial America" where they don't see color and race doesn't matter. Miss me with that. :comeon:

I honestly don't even think that person is black, just straight up white pretending to be black on a hip hop forum for shyts and giggles.

And then have the nerve to celebrate it every year as a holiday :bryan:

http://unitedblackamerica.com/5-reasons-christopher-columbus-celebrated/

Bigots also use black-on-white rape statistics to push their agenda, but fail to explain how Europeans have raped so many Indian and African women that they created a subculture of people who all speak Spanish because of them. As usually, they will ignore that 1) Not everything is reported 2) Not all of them were convicted 3) White women have a long history of falsely accusing BM of rape, which have resulted in the death of hundreds of black men, women and children, often times by the help of their own government.

Did you know it was still legal to rape a black woman until around the 1970s?

Did you know that black people were still made available in human zoos in the 1950s?

If Peter Buxtun did not leak info about the Tuskegee syphilis experiments to the press, it probably would still be going on.

Last edited:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
That nikka notorious for that shyt but claim he black. I heard a lot of these dudes voices in those vocaroo threads and ain't many black folks on this board at all. nikkas be sounding like Dan Rather and shyt but claiming they black. :stopitslime:

lol

But if dude really is black then...smh i truly....smh

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That nikka notorious for that shyt but claim he black. I heard a lot of these dudes voices in those vocaroo threads and ain't many black folks on this board at all. nikkas be sounding like Dan Rather and shyt but claiming they black. :stopitslime:

:dead::dead::russ:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
And then have the nerve to celebrate it every year as a holiday :bryan:

http://unitedblackamerica.com/5-reasons-christopher-columbus-celebrated/

Bigots also use black-on-white rape statistics for their agenda, but fail to explain how Europeans have raped so many Indian and African women that they created a subculture of people who all speak Spanish because of them.

Did you know it was still legal to rape a black woman until around the 1970s?

Did you know that black people were still made available in human zoos in the 1950s?

If Peter Buxtun did not leak info about the Tuskegee syphilis experiments to the press, it probably would still be going on.

Black on white rape? When? Must be some white women with some black male fetish who cried rape after the white community found out. And bear in mind when these so-called rapes happened, remember Emmett Till? He was killed for flirting with a white girl.

And your last point is especially true considering the fetish white men have for black women, they feel like they have ownership to a black woman's body. It's disgusting.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Boy I noticed this thread sure died down when the question, what priveleges black men have over black women kept being presented. Aside from some petty misogynistic comments, they couldn't come up with any answer of substance. They kept trying to perpetuate the black man as the enemy, without saying shyt about the white man. :mjpls: Unfortunately a few females in this thread have a perpetual victim complex, and instead of having an interest in unity, they want to overblow some c00n ass trolls like Chris B and act like that's every black man.:stopitslime: And when you have that snake charmer anothergirl riding hard for your posts, you know your shyt is flawed. Shout out to dora and that other black girl (elle I think?) That don't indulge in this bullshyt and actually have an interest in bm/bw unity.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He straight bodied you and that's all you could come back with? You're embarrassing your fellow black militants members.
nikka he wasn't even talkin to me you butt pirate. Go re-twist your struggle braids fukk nikka.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
stop putting words in my mouth.
I think most criminals regardless of race are stupid.

But nikkas stand out side yelling "Blows, Blows" and then complain about profiling. fukk out of here...thats the type of shyt im talking about.
Poor white people dont live in the cities for the most part, they live in rural areas...so their struggle is much different.

Do I think black people in cities do more crimes in cities than whites? Of course!!
Thats common sense my dude...there are more poor black people in cities than poor white people.

Please name a white neighborhood that is comparable to Englewood in Chicago.

Im not talking about reasons...im just speaking on the reality.

You do realize blacks are a minority in this country right? So it's entirely plausible that white people would commit more crime than blacks, this fukking country was built on crime homie.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black on white rape? When? Must be some white women with some black male fetish who cried rape after the white community found out. And bear in mind when these so-called rapes happened, remember Emmett Till? He was killed for flirting with a white girl.

And your last point is especially true considering the fetish white men have for black women, they feel like they have ownership to a black woman's body. It's disgusting.

The number of black on white rapes that are reported are higher than white on black rapes, and that's the basis bigots use as their 'proof'.

Till wasn't even flirting with that white woman. There were conflicting stories, but for all intents and purposes he at best MAY have whistled at her. Its been also said that he had some sort of a speech problem when he spoke, and he whistled (correct me if I'm wrong). I watched a few Till documentaries last year and I remember that being mentioned as a theory.

Don't forget even looking at a white woman was against the law. Did you know even looking at a movie poster with a white woman was punishable? There were similar laws made later on for Asian men as well when white men started to notice that a lot of Chinese males were marrying white women.

Bigots talk about black people rioting don't have anything to say about white people who rioted and killed black men, women and children because a black man brushed past a white woman by an elevator (Tulsa) or a white woman who was cheating on her husband lied after being beaten by her male mistress that it was a black man (Rosewood). White women were doing some of the killing themselves. I highly recommend watching John Singleton's movie on Rosewood and documentaries on Black Wallstreet.

Bigots (and their :mjpls:allies) use modern day statistics for proof that black people have things like "higher sex drive" "more out of wedlock children" "higher violent rates" etc. But if that were true, shouldn't those numbers been just as high from the very beginning? The eventual changes in American society affects everyone. As the numbers rise for white folks, it does for everyone else.

Black people had thriving immunities once (and they destroyed it, literally). Europeans had been interacting with Africans for thousands of years but only realized they were inferior in the 16th century? :ufdup:

When Europeans decided they wanted to take over the world, that is when they created racism.