Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Reality is white people do more crime/drugs. Yet they are incarcerated less. That's it. You can try to add all the caveats to it if you want but we all know the reason for it. And it has nothing to do with gang violence in englewood.
so youre saying that odds are that if you get robbed at gun point its going to be a white person?

"it aint us, its the media!!"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so youre saying that odds are that if you get robbed at gun point its going to be a white person?

"Its the media!!"

:what: white men are most likely to get robbed by white people, what's your point?

The media has you believing that this is some phenomena unique to black men, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:what: white men are most likely to get robbed by white people, what's your point?

The media has you believing that this is some phenomena unique to black men, when that couldn't be further from the truth.
You seriously think that in whatever city you are in that a white person is more likely to be robbed by a white person?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see this to some extent. But when you say this, do you feel like sisters aren't getting enough from their black husbands\boyfriends in their respective relationships, or not enough support from the black male population in general...??

And when you say support, do you mean emotional, financial, spiritual, etc...

I would just like to get a better understanding on what exactly is ailing contemporary black woman.

yes I'm referring to the black male population in general. Many issues that affect black women are seen as trivial by black men, if not trivial than it's considered bitterness from women who lack accountability. Black men love to say how black women have shytted on them for years and now it's their turn. The problem with that mindset is that they don't care about what is being said, they don't accept responsibility for how the women in their community feel about their actions, instead they turn the blame around and then compare our complaints to how women of other races view their men.

We don't get the level of respect and consideration for our issues because a lot of our issues are with black men and black men feel like they've got bigger things to be dealing with.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yes I'm referring to the black male population in general. Many issues that affect black women are seen as trivial by black men, if not trivial than it's considered bitterness from women who lack accountability. Black men love to say how black women have shytted on them for years and now it's their turn. The problem with that mindset is that they don't care about what is being said, they don't accept responsibility for how the women in their community feel about their actions, instead they turn the blame around and then compare our complaints to how women of other races view their men.

We don't get the level of respect and consideration for our issues because a lot of our issues are with black men and black men feel like they've got bigger things to be dealing with.

This reads just like a post from one of the dudes your talking about. Replace male with female and you have coli c00n club post word for word.

If y'all draw lines and keep saying the same thing back and forth to each other then when does it end? When do we stop and come together?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
ha...I was just about to post this.

The sooner some of you realize its every man for him/herself the sooner you'll be happy.
Everybody wants to complain about something.

I want to support black women...but they shoot themselves in the foot with bullshyt like this.

They may say that they are only tearing down BM's just like they are WW....but I think that they are mistaken. Blacks have actually shown that we *can* be there for one another..."solidarity" was fine, white women aren't going to bat for them....black men will.

And the fact that they haven't gone in on white MEN yet is just disgusting.

ive been reading the hash tag #blackpowerisforblackmen

The term "black male privilege" is in full effect now
:deadmanny:

I dont even know what people are complaining about anymore.
Its like folks are complaining, about another complaint, thats about another complaint.

The fukk is wrong w/ some of yall :ld:

The idea that Black Men have *any* sort of privilege in this country...it's absolutely astonishing. We are the most hated, despised, beat up, harassed, killed, arrested, feared, overworked, undersexed, and oppressed group this country has ever had.

I'd like to see the socio-economic stats pointing to us having some sort of deep "privilege".

The black race needs to realize that as a whole, we are the most hated, period.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Stop and frisk is only in NYC, in the South, they throw nikkas in jail because it's Tuesday. They tear down schools to build more prisons. It never stopped or ended.

Oh I know, and the ironic thing is us in the Northeast like to act like we're above racism and shyt, but let them see a nikka minding his own business and it's a fukking wrap.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

"it aint us, its the media!!"

Are you white? Serious question. If not, then you're severely lacking brain cells and comprehension, I'm not even trying to be rude. Look at America's most notorious serial killers, they are overwhelmingly white.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Are you white? Serious question. If not, then you're severely lacking brain cells and comprehension, I'm not even trying to be rude. Look at America's most notorious serial killers, they are overwhelmingly white.
After his 3rd reply to Meech, I realized he's a c00n. He adds literally no value at all in this topic.