Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
stop putting words in my mouth.
I think most criminals regardless of race are stupid.

But nikkas stand out side yelling "Blows, Blows" and then complain about profiling. fukk out of here...thats the type of shyt im talking about.
Poor white people dont live in the cities for the most part, they live in rural areas...so their struggle is much different.

Do I think black people in cities do more crimes in cities than whites? Of course!!
Thats common sense my dude...there are more poor black people in cities than poor white people.

Please name a white neighborhood that is comparable to Englewood in Chicago.

Im not talking about reasons...im just speaking on the reality.
Here comes captain save a cac with his usual bullshyt. Still doubt you black my dude

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you white? Serious question. If not, then you're severely lacking brain cells and comprehension, I'm not even trying to be rude. Look at America's most notorious serial killers, they are overwhelming white.

They keep saying Black people are "the most violent". But if we compared the body count of Europeans vs African Americans, whites would win in landslide.

But their track record is swept under the rug because it was "a long time ago".

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They keep saying Black people are "the most violent". But if we compared the body count of Europeans vs African Americans, whites would win in landslide.

It's not even a long time ago. It's still happening today.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Tariq the gawd has spoken. Dude did a podcast on this very subject today :lawd:

http://archive.org/download/MackLessonsRadio401/macklessonsradio401.mp3

This show is such a fukking joke, honestly, as a bred New Yorker it's just absolutely an embarrassment. And the writer considers herself a feminist and when black women voiced their concerns about not being represented she said it wasn't intentional and that she basically has zero black friends. She's a racist piece of shyt, I'm never supporting her ass.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the thing is, media is white people, so it's a big fukking feat. It's been damn near 30 years since a black woman has been the lead on a show on network television, so yes, it is important especially since it's slim pickins for us in the entertainment business. We're gonna hold on to that and we're gonna get it how we can. Everyone on that show is human, and they're flawed, fair enough but is it really necessary to have such a ridiculous subplot that takes away from who Olivia is? The things she does for Fitz are out of character, and really, it's called Scandal not the President's Mistress, they need to focus on important and interesting story lines like Huck's.

Speaking of which, Harrison (a series regular on the show who is a black male) who's on Olivia's team/firm is barely an afterthought, we don't know who he is as a person but we've been introduced to Fitz's entire raggedy God damn family. I'ma congraluate Kerry Washington for doin it big, but nah the plots of every episode are more like prime time soap operas if anything and I'm not about that life. :wtb:

I blame some of the Scandal fans for shipping Olitz so hard for this. People see that and think the entire show is about that relationship. Personally I find them so boring and repetitive. Shipping in TV and movie fandoms in generally have gotten out of hand. Its like so many female viewers don't care about the overall show anymore.

I liked the ending of the season 2 finale because it reminded me of the early season 1 episodes, when the main focus was on OPA. I hope season 3 regains that focus.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

They wiped out a whole fukking race, like they committed the worst genocide against Native Americans and they used to kill and hunt nikkas for game. "Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a ****** by the toe", that sound familiar? But oh wait, we live in "post-racial America" where they don't see color and race doesn't matter. Miss me with that. :comeon:

After his 3rd reply to Meech, I realized he's a c00n. He adds literally no value at all in this topic.

I honestly don't even think that person is black, just straight up white pretending to be black on a hip hop forum for shyts and giggles.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This show is such a fukking joke, honestly, as a bred New Yorker it's just absolutely an embarrassment. And the writer considers herself a feminist and when black women voiced their concerns about not being represented she said it wasn't intentional and that she basically has zero black friends. She's a racist piece of shyt, I'm never supporting her ass.
how is the show a joke :what: did u even listen to this episode?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow so, I just saw this new "blackpowerisforblackmen" tag kicked off : https://twitter.com/search?q=blackpowerisforblackmen&src=typd
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013...twitter-schooled-you-on-black-male-privilege/

I'm guessing that you guys are already on it, I personally haven't read through the entire topic though (Too many contrarians, crabs, c00ns, and probably imposters).

Damn shame. Black people can't get together on anything. Now c00ns are letting the solidarity movement become hijacked and turned against black men. This ALWAYS happens.

IR thugs hijacked the black feminist movement too (probably because they there was some critique on BM, thought that that's what it was about, then decided to call themselves 'feminists' too). Now people think those "black women empowerment" blogs are black feminists :wow:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I blame some of the Scandal fans for shipping Olitz so hard for this. People see that and think the entire show is about that relationship. Personally I find them so boring and repetitive. Shipping in TV and movie fandoms in generally have gotten out of hand. Its like so many female viewers don't care about the overall show anymore.

I liked the ending of the season 2 finale because it reminded me of the early season 1 episodes, when the main focus was on OPA. I hope season 3 regains that focus.

That finale was fair cause it turns out her dad was behind it, and it maybe that's why she be letting men treat her like shyt. Her relationship with her father is hella messed up. Unless they stop with the Olivia/Fitz bullshyt, I'm not finna watch. It's jarring for me to see her give up the puss to some ole raisin looking white dude when fine ass Harrison is there for the taking and Harrison has no fukking story line.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wiped out a whole fukking race, like they committed the worst genocide against Native Americans and they used to kill and hunt nikkas for game. "Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a ****** by the toe", that sound familiar? But oh wait, we live in "post-racial America" where they don't see color and race doesn't matter. Miss me with that. :comeon:

I honestly don't even think that person is black, just straight up white pretending to be black on a hip hop forum for shyts and giggles.
They used to use black babies as alligator bait....How sick you got to be to do shyt like that.
1950sc_alligator_with_boy_in_mouth.jpg

1902_stainilgo_ad_view1.jpg

1897_alligator_bait_photo_view11.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They used to use black babies as alligator bait....How sick you got to be to do shyt like that.
1950sc_alligator_with_boy_in_mouth.jpg

1902_stainilgo_ad_view1.jpg

1897_alligator_bait_photo_view11.jpg

Don't even get me started on brown/yellow/red/black face and how it was accepted back then and "screen legends" were the perpetrators of this. And it still happens to this day and yet for some reason people still think it's okay.