Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet a twitter trend or whatever the hell those things are called will be started against black women tomorrow or some time in the near future. I don't really mind. Every side has a story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe there is black male privilege but I do see how black women feel that black men don't support issues that affect us.

I can see this to some extent. But when you say this, do you feel like sisters aren't getting enough from their black husbands\boyfriends in their respective relationships, or not enough support from the black male population in general...??

And when you say support, do you mean emotional, financial, spiritual, etc...

I would just like to get a better understanding on what exactly is ailing contemporary black woman.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
No not all of them. And most of them got profiled and received stiffer punishment.

Black male privilege :blessed:
so youre saying when you go in the hood, you dont see folks doing dumb shyt in the open?

All the white people ive known that sold drugs did it on the low.
Ive known black drug dealers that never got fukked with because they werent fukking w/ the open air market.

shyt, one of my guys got caught w/ a LB of dro....he got a slap on the wrist.

These cats arent shooting each other in the hood? Nikkas aint robbing?
Come on breh...yall need to stop making excuses.

If you know your being watched...isnt it extra dumb to still do the crime?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so youre saying when you go in the hood, you dont see folks doing dumb shyt in the open?

All the white people ive known that sold drugs did it on the low.
Ive known black drug dealers that never got fukked with because they werent fukking w/ the open air market.

shyt, one of my guys got caught w/ a LB of dro....he got a slap on the wrist.

These cats arent shooting each other in the hood? Nikkas aint robbing?
Come on breh...yall need to stop making excuses.

If you know your being watched...isnt it extra dumb to still do the crime?

In no way am I excusing the crime and drug use.

But your post is so steeped ignorance that its crazy:wow: and this is the privelage we as black men get.

Not only do you believe we do more crime, you believe we are stupider when we do it.

Well let me give you some truth.

White Americans make up for 70% of the people arrested, yet they make up only 40% of those in jail.

Black Americans make up for 28% of arrests, and they also make up for 40% of those in jail.

Without even talking about profiling that's a fukked up statistic and that's reality in America.

Think about that next time you wanna go on a rant about black men and their stupid crime. :ufdup:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So white men are next right? :troll:

Black Patriarchy... check!
White Feminism... check!

Next is White Male Patriarchy right? :blessed: What TT ideas do you have in mind? :lupe:

White men make ads/news stories/videos/etc. that shyt on you all daily and you all are too busy being a fukking cowards to speak on it.
They're not gonna go at white males because this bullshyt is just a round about way for these c00n bytches justify running to the white man.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
"Black Male Privilege" (whatever that is) must be an American thing because I damn sure don't see it in my neck of the woods or anywhere else in the world I've been.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
In no way am I excusing the crime and drug use.

But your post is so steeped ignorance that its crazy:wow: and this is the privelage we as black men get.

Not only do you believe we do more crime, you believe we are stupider when we do it.

Well let me give you some truth.

White Americans make up for 70% of the people arrested, yet they make up only 40% of those in jail.

Black Americans make up for 28% of arrests, and they also make up for 40% of those in jail.

Without even talking about profiling that's a fukked up statistic and that's reality in America.

Think about that next time you wanna go on a rant about black men and their stupid crime. :ufdup:
stop putting words in my mouth.
I think most criminals regardless of race are stupid.

But nikkas stand out side yelling "Blows, Blows" and then complain about profiling. fukk out of here...thats the type of shyt im talking about.
Poor white people dont live in the cities for the most part, they live in rural areas...so their struggle is much different.

Do I think black people in cities do more crimes in cities than whites? Of course!!
Thats common sense my dude...there are more poor black people in cities than poor white people.

Please name a white neighborhood that is comparable to Englewood in Chicago.

Im not talking about reasons...im just speaking on the reality.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Brothas are incarcerated at a higher rate than white males, because of things like stop and frisk, and the fact that black men are arrested at MUCH higher rates than white men for marijuana possession.
Stop and frisk is only in NYC, in the South, they throw nikkas in jail because it's Tuesday. They tear down schools to build more prisons. It never stopped or ended.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
stop putting words in my mouth.
I think most criminals regardless of race are stupid.

But nikkas stand out side yelling "Blows, Blows" and then complain about profiling. fukk out of here...thats the type of shyt im talking about.
Poor white people dont live in the cities for the most part, they live in rural areas...so their struggle is much different.

Do I think black people in cities do more crimes in cities than whites? Of course!!
Thats common sense my dude...there are more poor black people in cities than poor white people.

Please name a white neighborhood that is comparable to Englewood in Chicago.

Im not talking about reasons...im just speaking on the reality.

Reality is white people do more crime/drugs. Yet they are incarcerated less. That's it. You can try to add all the caveats to it if you want but we all know the reason for it. And it has nothing to do with gang violence in englewood.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
"Black Male Privilege" (whatever that is) must be an American thing because I damn sure don't see it in my neck of the woods or anywhere else in the world I've been.
It's not an American thing. It's just bitterness and Black women wanting men to defend and love for them but the issue is, their grandmothers LOVED us, these broads just deal with us and hate us. We don't have each other's back. Deep down, that's a major issue. It's like a fight to be white for us right now in America.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I bet a twitter trend or whatever the hell those things are called will be started against black women tomorrow or some time in the near future. I don't really mind. Every side has a story.

I really hope black men don't come up with a trend about black women and I don't think they will because black men are used to being shytted on by black women, we just agree when we hear it :manny:

This tit for tat shyt gotta stop and between black men and women and black men should lead by example by not stooping to that level so shyt doesn't get worse than it already is