jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
ive been reading the hash tag #blackpowerisforblackmen

The term "black male privilege" is in full effect now
:deadmanny:

I dont even know what people are complaining about anymore.
Its like folks are complaining, about another complaint, thats about another complaint.

The fukk is wrong w/ some of yall :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been reading the hash tag #blackpowerisforblackmen

The term "black male privilege" is in full effect now
:deadmanny:

I dont even know what people are complaining about anymore.
Its like folks are complaining, about another complaint, thats about another complaint.

The fukk is wrong w/ some of yall :ld:

:laugh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't remember the exact story but it was about a black woman who had a sex change and became a black man. She then proceeded to complain about how hard it is being a black man due to the racism because everywhere she went she was treated differently.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:dahell: @ the feminist lurker movement that came out of the figurative bushes for this one.

:lupe:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In the midst of black people completely losing their rights in America, black woman come up with this nonsense. I see why 75% are not married. You have a nation of she rods

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Male privilege doe? Someone who believes in that please quote me and explain this concept to me.

There have been some attempts to get some measurable tangibles from a few of the posters who have this stance, but nothing of note has been explicitely stated that illustrates black male privilege.

There was a list posted earlier in the thread that was supposed to be used as a template of black male privilege, but it was mostly gripes and B.S... imo

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
There have been some attempts to get some measurable tangibles from a few of the posters who have this stance, but nothing of note has been explicitely stated that illustrates black male privilege.

There was a list posted earlier in the thread that was supposed to be used as a template of black male privilege, but it was mostly gripes and B.S... imo

Like do they mean that Black men enjoy certain privileges in society that Black women or other groups don't enjoy? Clearly one experience is not advantageous over another, I have never heard of this concept in my entire life. Black men fill the prisons and morgues of America, I don't know how privileged that is.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
In the midst of black people completely losing their rights in America, black woman come up with this nonsense. I see why 75% are not married. You have a nation of she rods

you realize the black women not getting married thing has been proven false right? :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like do they mean that Black men enjoy certain privileges in society that Black women or other groups don't enjoy? Clearly one experience is not advantageous over another, I have never heard of this concept in my entire life. Black men fill the prisons and morgues of America, I don't know how privileged that is.
Yup. We're killed and thrown in jail due to the color of our skin. But rappers say Hoe/bytch a lot so we're privelaged:rudy:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here were the examples that were given

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...hite-feminists-on-twitter-lupe.137825/page-20

Post 294.

I am not saying that black woman have unwarranted gripes, but I did not see a true example of black male privilege....I did stop reading after # 55 or 56 so maybe they were better examples on the list...But the way the list started off gave me the impression that most if not all the points expressed were a reach

FYI...That list was supposedly written by a black man

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe there is black male privilege but I do see how black women feel that black men don't support issues that affect us.