KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So white men are next right? :troll:

Black Patriarchy... check!
White Feminism... check!

Next is White Male Patriarchy right? :blessed: What TT ideas do you have in mind? :lupe:

White men make ads/news stories/videos/etc. that shyt on you all daily and you all are too busy being a fukking cowards to speak on it.
:whew: ... my guess, ain't shyt going to be said about white men.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL that is on thecoli website, that is not the general census of black woman. You woman also love living threw biracial woman's relationships with white males, you definitely associate yourselves with them ESPECIALLY then

But don't most black people consider biracials black as long as they look black (and not Rashida Jones like) anyway?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
But don't most black people consider biracials black as long as they look black (and not Rashida Jones like) anyway?

yeah most biracials are considered black...even the ones as light as Mariah Carey.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never heard anyone say Mariah Carey is a black woman. Mixed, biracial...but never black.

So white men are next right? :troll:

Black Patriarchy... check!
White Feminism... check!

Next is White Male Patriarchy right? :blessed: What TT ideas do you have in mind? :lupe:

White men make ads/news stories/videos/etc. that shyt on you all daily and you all are too busy being a fukking cowards to speak on it.

:mindblown: Black men and women rant about white male racism 24/7.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
T
Right, I'm running away from answering when your only answer to my points has been to basically say "no" and "that doesn't prove anything" without any real explanation of how. None of your responses address them (in fact you purposefully didn't even quote the response I took out the time to type some of the privileges in because you want to bury those facts). I won't bother responding to you again, but I hope you get the misogynist male daps and approval I guess you're looking for :yeshrug: Good luck hon

Nothing, of course. Y'all can have this thread to continue co-signing each other. Enjoy.

Womanist movement continues :blessed:

rejoic
Right, I'm running away from answering when your only answer to my points has been to basically say "no" and "that doesn't prove anything" without any real explanation of how. None of your responses address them (in fact you purposefully didn't even quote the response I took out the time to type some of the privileges in because you want to bury those facts). I won't bother responding to you again, but I hope you get the misogynist male daps and approval I guess you're looking for :yeshrug: Good luck hon

Nothing, of course. Y'all can have this thread to continue co-signing each other. Enjoy.

Womanist movement continues :blessed:

Hate the Black Man brehettes :blessed:

Envy the White Woman brehettes whose place ya'll wanna take :blessed:

Have a movement who's only winner is the white power structure the same one who is responsible for your predicaments brehettes :blessed:

Have a misguided movement online brehette

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:mindblown: Black men and women rant about white male racism 24/7.
This is a cop out. Show me your specific TT where black women are single handedly "schooling" white men? Y'all don't have one. Y'all are "fighting" against oppression from a black women's perspective right? Complete the hat trick and go the whole way.

What you do have is a tv show of a black whore giving it up to a married white man that black women watch religiously and then turn around and get mad at any kind of woman being in a rap video with a black man doing anything.

Y'all want to talk like black men are oppressing you but every stride black men have in this country has helped your life out as well. Nothing has helped us that didn't include you. Everything we have fought for as males, helps you all out. Name me one thing we have done, any policy we have largely supported, etc. that has marginalized you in a way that the white male power structure hasn't already set in place?

Y'all are retarded :stopitslime:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI, that woman in her avi is definitely black by anyone's standards, but it is funny that she picked one of the lightest pictures that woman has of the many across the internet.

What's also funny: Pretty sure a female in this thread mentioned being a Beyonce fan earlier. This is the same Beyonce who has been getting light and lighter over the years, who keeps her hair dyed blonde in weave, and who pretty much has her skin photoshopped to a lighter complexion in every photo she takes.

But it's only black men though. :mjpls:

Beyonce-when-she-was-young-beyonce-5629308-318-400.jpg
:mjpls:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a cop out. Show me your specific TT where black women are single handedly "schooling" white men? Y'all don't have one. Y'all are "fighting" against oppression from a black women's perspective right? Complete the hat trick and go the whole way.

What you do have is a tv show of a black whore giving it up to a married white man that black women watch religiously and then turn around and get mad at any kind of woman being in a rap video with a black man doing anything.

Y'all want to talk like black men are oppressing you but every stride black men have in this country has helped your life out as well. Nothing has helped us that didn't include you. Everything we have fought for as males, helps you all out. Name me one thing we have done, any policy we have largely supported, etc. that has marginalized you in a way that the white male power structure hasn't already set in place?

Y'all are retarded :stopitslime:

:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Why are you talking to me like I said that that's not true?

And why on earth is a TV show (where less than 2 million of the average 8 mill are black) about a political fixer and her workers that has a small soapy subplot with a man that happens to be white the new scapegoat regarding black women and IR dating?

I don't keep up with trending topics on Twitter. There are new ones every day. I'm sure there has been one in the past.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
tumblr_inline_mpq6i5nGBh1qc9lhz.gif

Lol was that really necessary? If you are indeed talking about Scandal, that subplot is trash, but that ties into the whole white run media thing. That show is beyond fukked up, and anyone defending it is real shady. I can't watch it because it's supposed to be about a powerful black woman but you have a pressed white chick bashing her and her stupid husband chasing after Olivia for the voodoo punani she has. And Olivia is a very morally weak and hypocritical person anyway, I don't think it's fair to use her as an example.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_inline_mpq6i5nGBh1qc9lhz.gif

Lol was that really necessary? If you are indeed talking about Scandal, that subplot is trash, but that ties into the whole white run media thing. That show is beyond fukked up, and anyone defending it is real shady. I can't watch it because it's supposed to be about a powerful black woman but you have a pressed white chick bashing her and her stupid husband chasing after Olivia for the voodoo punani she has. And Olivia is a very morally weak and hypocritical person anyway, I don't think it's fair to use her as an example.

Its about a powerful woman period. Her race is not relevant. When we watch Spartacus, we don't say "its about a white man who leads a rebellion". We say its about a man who leads a rebellion. We unconsciously see white people as just people, but people of color have to be defined by their race. Mellie does not really care about Olivia, she just wants Fitz to love her like a real wife and not just as a woman his father set him up with.

None of the characters are exactly role models. I mean, you have Huck who is a former torture addict.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Its about a powerful woman period. Her race is not relevant. When we watch Spartacus, we don't say "its about a white man who leads a rebellion". We say its about a man who leads a rebellion. We unconsciously see white people as just people, but people of color have to be defined by their race. Mellie does not really care about Olivia, she just wants Fitz to love her like a real wife and not just as a woman his father set him up with.

None of the characters are exactly role models. I mean, you have Huck who is a former torture addict.

But the thing is, media is white people, so it's a big fukking feat. It's been damn near 30 years since a black woman has been the lead on a show on network television, so yes, it is important especially since it's slim pickins for us in the entertainment business. We're gonna hold on to that and we're gonna get it how we can. Everyone on that show is human, and they're flawed, fair enough but is it really necessary to have such a ridiculous subplot that takes away from who Olivia is? The things she does for Fitz are out of character, and really, it's called Scandal not the President's Mistress, they need to focus on important and interesting story lines like Huck's.

Speaking of which, Harrison (a series regular on the show who is a black male) who's on Olivia's team/firm is barely an afterthought, we don't know who he is as a person but we've been introduced to Fitz's entire raggedy God damn family. I'ma congraluate Kerry Washington for doin it big, but nah the plots of every episode are more like prime time soap operas if anything and I'm not about that life. :wtb:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Wow so, I just saw this new "blackpowerisforblackmen" tag kicked off : https://twitter.com/search?q=blackpowerisforblackmen&src=typd
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013...twitter-schooled-you-on-black-male-privilege/

I'm guessing that you guys are already on it, I personally haven't read through the entire topic though (Too many contrarians, crabs, c00ns, and probably imposters).

Damn shame. Black people can't get together on anything. Now c00ns are letting the solidarity movement become hijacked and turned against black men. This ALWAYS happens.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Wow so, I just saw this new "blackpowerisforblackmen" tag kicked off : https://twitter.com/search?q=blackpowerisforblackmen&src=typd
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013...twitter-schooled-you-on-black-male-privilege/

I'm guessing that you guys are already on it, I personally haven't read through the entire topic though (Too many contrarians, crabs, c00ns, and probably imposters).

Damn shame. Black people can't get together on anything. Now c00ns are letting the solidarity movement become hijacked and turned against black men. This ALWAYS happens.
ha...I was just about to post this.

The sooner some of you realize its every man for him/herself the sooner you'll be happy.
Everybody wants to complain about something.

Last edited: