Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
First of you guys are the ones in here trying to make it about single lonely women being bitter, never have I once said I was single or complained about being single on this site, never have I ever said my man was white your just trying to delegitimize the concerns of black feminist,

Secondly most of us choose not to seperate our womanhood from our blackness hence the reason for this thread in the first place!
Not trying to make it about that, just showing you the consequences of what you want to play up. Like I said earlier, wear your oppression medal proudly. Congrats, you have first place. Play up the fact that no one can relate to you all you want, but don't complain about the fact that people don't want to be with you. Last time I checked, most people don't establish relationships with people they can't relate to. You wanna say that black men don't have your back? Cool, but realize that you're the one playing up the fact that no one can relate to you.

And I'm speaking on you as a black woman, not you as an individual

I'm not asking you to separate anything. I'm stating what I see in my life. Y'all hate being generalized but love to generalize other people.

The next time these nikkas on here wanna roast y'all I will gladly let them since I'm gonna be lumped in with them anyway. :mjpls:

On the male and female side, all you "be mad at black women/men" people are just weird, sad characters looking for a vent. Don't complain about Tommy Sotomayor saying shyt about "black women" and getting mad about him not specifying or whatever when you all do the same thing in saying "black men"

And it's funny how every time one of these discussions come up, people like to talk all this shyt, but then when shyt gets real "Oh that's not MY life", "Oh, I have a girl/boy-friend who is nothing like this", etc. Yeah right, otherwise you'd hault your tongue before saying "black men/women" and express some respect for the person you have in your life if they matter to you so much. Somehow everyone on here has so much experience on people that don't even have in their life.

Yeah right. :mjpls:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
You said black men worldwide don't find black women attractive. You said we have told the world your womb is worthless. You said black men support the erasure of black women. All of those generalizations are not only false but they reinforce negative views about black men.

How could you believe those things and truly love the black man you have at home?

Firstly I said black men are known worldwide for that, not that black men worldwide have that belief ... they have done absolutely nothing to change that and don't seem to have a problem with be known for that and the implications it has for black women.

Anyone who claims biracials essentially makes that statement in my opinion, and A LOT of black men do hold that belief from my experience. Secondly black men do not do or say anything about black women being replaced by biracial women and if we say another black men are quick to say we are jealous or whatever.

Of course I do truly love him ,and although he is not a feminist or support it we share a lot of similar beliefs and is willing to meet me half way most of the time. He also believes a lot of his counterparts support the erasure of black women.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
All you have to see is how Shirley Chisolm was shytted on by white feminist like Gloria Steinem when she ran for President back in 72. They loved her from afar and all the beautiful things Shirley was proposing for women's rights, but at the end of the day, they backed the white candidate and copped nothing but excuses

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Because people of color can be racist towards whites right? We can incarcerate whites at a higher rate than anyone else right? That when you think of a white male you immediately think of probable cause right (although most serial killers in America have been overwhelmingly white males)?

Please, these annoying white women think feminism gives a free pass to be racist towards my black brothas, she can save that shyt. I'm not here for no white woman I don't care how many black people you help out, house, feed, or fukk. You keep us segregated from all types of media and you'd be give a white dude an opportunity before a black woman let alone a black male. I don't even understand what white women be mad about anyway, I mean really. :comeon:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Firstly I said black men are known worldwide for that, not that black men worldwide have that belief ... they have done absolutely nothing to change that and don't seem to have a problem with be known for that and the implications it has for black women.

Anyone who claims biracials essentially makes that statement in my opinion, and A LOT of black men do hold that belief from my experience. Secondly black men do not do or say anything about black women being replaced by biracial women and if we say another black men are quick to say we are jealous or whatever.

Of course I do truly love him , =and although he is not a feminist or support it we share a lot of similar beliefs and is willing to meet me half way most of the time. He also believes a lot of his counterparts support the erasure of black women.

And how are Black men known for it worldwide? What can Black men do worldwide to change a perception. All it takes is one for it to be true. There are more good guys than c00ns on here but the ones you notice are the c00ns. This is more of a change that needs to be in your focus than a change in Black men. This is no different than the male c00ns running around here blame Black women for everything under the sun.

You haven't given us one legit reason to really say this is why Black men are the issue. I know there are things Black men do that are issues and ones that have been issues for 100 years but nothing critical. The biggest issue right now is our divide and lack of communication. How can you tell me I am not listening when I am listening but I don't agree with your points and will explain why? Like I said, this is more of an indivial issue than a Black male issue.

erasure Black women??? :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Firstly I said black men are known worldwide for that (baseless opinion}, not that black men worldwide have that belief ... they have done absolutely nothing to change that and don't seem to have a problem with be known for that and the implications it has for black women. (baseless opinion again that can not be proven, your own narrow world view does not equate as fact)

Anyone who claims biracials essentially makes that statement in my opinion,(literally all that really need to be said) and A LOT of black men do hold that belief from my experience.(as baseless an opinion can get)( Secondly black men do not do or say anything about black women being replaced by biracial women and if we say another black men are quick to say we are jealous or whatever. (Baseless opinion)

Of course I do truly love him because I take people on a case by case basis, secondly although he is not a feminist or support it we share a lot of similar beliefs .

At what points are you going to stop posting baseless emotional rants as facts :mindblown:

Take a break from the internet brehette.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We do have a problem with it. We complain about it just as much as y'all. But when you want to repeat it every chance you get. You only contribute to the stereotype.

Anyone who claims biracial essentially makes that statement in my opinion, and A LOT of black men do hold that belief from my experience. Secondly black men do not do or say anything about black women being replaced by biracial women and if we say another black men are quick to say we are jealous or whatever.
More generalizations. People claim biracial for a plethora of different reasons and "Black men" are not a single entity. I and a lot of the black men I know do have a problem with it. I rember when the kanye/jay-z video came out a lot of black men including myself criticized it for having white/mixed women in it. This is only one example, but please stop believing and promoting the stereotypes about black men and who we are attracted to.

Of course I do truly love him because I take people on a case by case basis, secondly although he is not a feminist or support it we share a lot of similar beliefs .
:dwillhuh: so why do you keep making these sweeping statements about what "black men" do?
Are we not individuals?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
We do have a problem with it. We complain about it just as much as y'all. But when you want to repeat it every chance you get. You only contribute to the stereotype.

More generalizations. People claim biracial for a plethora of different reasons and "Black men" are not a single entity. I and a lot of the black men I know do have a problem with it. I rember when the kanye/jay-z video came out a lot of black men including myself criticized it for having white/mixed women in it. This is only one example, but please stop believing and promoting the stereotypes about black men and who we are attracted to.

:dwillhuh: so why do you keep making these sweeping statements about what "black men" do?
Are we not individuals?

Breh we do not control our image because we don't control the media so how is this a problem we have. The only perception people have that you can control is the one about yourself.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So we gonna pretend like ebonykiss's avatar isn't some light skin ambiguous looking brown woman? She has the nerve to talk about black men not finding black women attractive.
FYI, that woman in her avi is definitely black by anyone's standards, but it is funny that she picked one of the lightest pictures that woman has of the many across the internet.

What's also funny: Pretty sure a female in this thread mentioned being a Beyonce fan earlier. This is the same Beyonce who has been getting light and lighter over the years, who keeps her hair dyed blonde in weave, and who pretty much has her skin photoshopped to a lighter complexion in every photo she takes.

But it's only black men though. :mjpls: