Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black men are known worldwide for their obsession with biracial women and anything non-black, so stop deflecting everyone knows this ... in the Robin thick's son thread majority of the black women started that they do not believe biracial=black however a lot of the men were stating the opposite so please
LOL that is on thecoli website, that is not the general census of black woman. You woman also love living threw biracial woman's relationships with white males, you definitely associate yourselves with them ESPECIALLY then

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
LOL that is on thecoli website, that is not the general census of black woman. You woman also love living threw biracial woman's relationships with white males, you definitely associate yourselves with them ESPECIALLY then

That would not be me, or the majority of the women in this thread or on this site so please.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The point your not understanding is Black women should not be valued based on whether she has a man or not. Black women need to learn to love themselves and look within themselves for empowerment, black men have proven that they cannot do that for black women period.!
You're the only one placing value on it. You're alone. Lonely. Singular. That's not a subjective value. That's an objective fact. And you're the one who wants it that way obviously, you don't want anyone on your side, so don't complain about a man not wanting you. Shut up.

There was a time when black men would come out in droves to support black woman, but many of decided that you'd rather be independent and that you don't need no man and that black men are weak and aren't about nothing.
Man please don't associate these internet buggawolfs with real black women.

I hang out with and know a bunch of black "womanists" and they say all the time that their blackness comes before their woman hood. These chicks on here just don't realize in that trying to put black men down, they are just really painting a reflection of the quality of men they are able to hang around and their quality as women.

You know why the "feminists/womanists" I know put their race before their sex? Because they have men around them that share their interests and concerns, who understand their problems, and who work with them, so it's not a matter of "uniting" with black men, because it's already there. It's organic.

These chicks on here obviously aren't able to attract that caliber of black men so they run online to complain just like their male counterparts that I've talked about on here before too.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Many black females do. They'll look at a biracial woman's relationship with a non black to justify themselves valuable as black females even though they look nothing like the borderline white woman looking biracial woman like Paula patton

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Any type of medium Black men have they use it to replace Black women with biracial and non-black women look at their magazines, tv shows etc.

:comeon:Silly is whites run all those corporations and make the final decision on all of the above. Black men are not trying to erase you. STOP with the tunnel vision!

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
No but if your goal is to fight alone. You will be alone.

Whether you want to admit it or not you need to align with someone in order to reach your goals of equality. Your natural ally is the black man so you should spend time trying to cultivate that relationship instead of distancing yourself from it.

My man is my ally to a certain extent because at the end of the day he has his own beliefs and experiences as a black man, and I have my own as a black woman ... black women are by far my closet allies. I showed him this thread last night and he gets were I am coming from a certain extent so it is what it is... funny enough he hates this forum its whitewashed for him:russ:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
lol as if Black women should be valued based on whether they have a man or not , y'all stay exposing yourselves
you took my comment and came up with that?

All of your posts are full of fallacies, but I don't care enough to point them out. This thread is pure entertainment to me:laff:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
You're the only one placing value on it. You're alone. Lonely. Singular. That's not a subjective value. That's an objective fact. And you're the one who wants it that way obviously, you don't want anyone on your side, so don't complain about a man not wanting you. Shut up.

Man please don't associate these internet buggawolfs with real black women.

I hang out with and know a bunch of black "womanists" and they say all the time that their blackness comes before their woman hood. These chicks on here just don't realize in that trying to put black men down, they are just really painting a reflection of the quality of men they are able to hang around and their quality as women.

You know why the "feminists/womanists" I know put their race before their sex? Because they have men around them that share their interests and concerns, who understand their problems, and who work with them, so it's not a matter of "uniting" with black men, because it's already there. It's organic.

These chicks on here obviously aren't able to attract that caliber of black men so they run online to complain just like their male counterparts that I've talked about on here before too.

First of all you guys are the ones in here trying to make it about single lonely women being bitter, never have I once said I was single or complained about being single on this site, never have I ever said my man was white your just trying to delegitimize the concerns of black feminist,

Secondly most of us choose not to seperate our womanhood from our blackness hence the reason for this thread in the first place!

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My man is my ally to a certain extent because at the end of the day he has his own believes and experiences as a black man, and I have my own as a black woman ... black women are by far my closet allies. I showed him this thread last night and he gets were I am coming from a certain extent so it is what it is

I understand where your coming from as far as being strong and empowering yourselves. But that idea falls of the rails when you start pointing fingers and promoting hateful generalizations about the men who are your allies.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
you took my comment and came up with that?

All of your posts are full of fallacies, but I don't care enough to point them out. This thread is pure entertainment to me:laff:

got damn theres some bitter people in this thread

end up lonely and bitter because a good black man won't be dealing with your militant bullshyt :win:

Yup because that is exactly what were you are saying

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
I understand where your coming from as far as being strong and empowering yourselves. But that idea falls of the rails when you start pointing fingers and promoting hateful generalizations about the men who are your allies.

How am I being hateful by saying black men are our allies to a certain extent, but other black women are our greatest allies

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How am I being hateful by saying black men are our allies to a certain extent, but other black women are our greatest allies

You said black men worldwide don't find black women attractive. You said we have told the world your womb is worthless. You said black men support the erasure of black women. All of those generalizations are not only false but they reinforce negative views about black men.

How could you believe those things and truly love the black man you have at home?

• Dap
Reactions: flo