Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bridget O'Neil ‏@MyBonneLass 2h
@mandy_tamantha My ancestors were indentured servants. They had it WAY worse than black house and field slaves, so save it.

:russ: How do you embed tweets?

:deadmanny:

If you look at these tweets, they make absolutely no sense. Black men could come up just the same with empty rhetoric to blame black woman with, matter of fact black twitter does that everyday... Look at all those "nyggas be like" memes. How black men OPPRESS black females when our community is already matriarchal is BEYOND me, black men have no systematic control over black woman threw economy, jobs, etc to oppress them. These woman want to look at white feminists and complain when there situation is completely different.

One thing to take note of though, is that 85% of the black woman taking part in this nonsense is those "natural" black females. Has anyone noticed that? I notice there also the one of the main ones to get caught up under some white dudes very quick (check youtube for that confirmation... search the IR videos and hair tutorials, many have white bf). I guarantee they will not be making a movement against white men, of course their targets where white woman and black men. I just want to put that out there because there seems to be a high percentage of c00n black woman amongst the so called "natural" ones.

People need to stop politicizing black hair. Having natural hair =/= pro black. Women with dreadlocks, twists, braids, etc. are not any more conscious then women with perms. Hair bares no relevance interracial dating.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:deadmanny:

People need to stop politicizing black hair. Having natural hair =/= pro black. Women with dreadlocks, twists, braids, etc. are not any more conscious then women with perms. Hair bares no relevance interracial dating.

Go threw the trending topic, its hard to ignore most of them are the natural haired ones, most black would are not wearing those natural hairstyles, so its interesting that they grossly represent the ones behind this movement.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The bytches and hoes women in this thread, twitter, and in general are being called... the dismissing of womens' gripes as emotional rants....dismissing women's ability to display logic and to have valid points... blanketing "she's just mad" over well illustrated thoughts....yea, black women don't have burdens to deal with, black women aren't dismissed by both sides of society. :rudy:

I ain't even on the whole feminism tip, but y'all are quickly illustrating many of the points brought up by other female posters.
Dora I fukks with you cause you be saying some real shyt. Its just a lot of anger and hurt in this thread. People get defensive when they feel as if they are being attacked.
Once you have a deep understanding of the issues that affect black people as a whole then you'll see that the fate of black women and black men are linked. You realize that.

Yes black women have been abused and neglected by black men. Yes all the gripes that the black women have against the black man is legitimate.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Stop trying to make this an interracial dating debate, black women have clearly stated what they think about BM and WW trying to use us for their movements. I can appreciate the comments from BM on here stating that they do care about the overall well-being about black women, HOWEVER I don't agree with the assertion that emotional and psychological abuse of black women is limited to the net.

In large part black men support the erasure of black women:

Think about the fact black men have told the world the black womb is useless because he can have black children with any race hahaha also a lot of these so called Afrocentric pro black men are not even with black women! You guys can miss me with that mess !

Any type of medium Black men have they use it to replace Black women with biracial and non-black women look at their magazines, tv shows etc.

Anyways All I'm saying is Black women need to focus on themselves, and empower themselves and should stop hoping for any kind of loyalty from other groups we have to take people on a case by case basis. We have to love and celebrate ourselves and prevent BM WM WW and everyone else from silencing us. Black women have to stand up for black women because nobody else will!

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I didn't read the whole thread but I appreciate women not wanting their behaviors to be dictated, not wanting to be toys to either "voices" of their sex or "voices" of their complexion.
:salute:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
got damn theres some bitter people in this thread

end up lonely and bitter because a good black man won't be dealing with your militant bullshyt :win:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
got damn theres some bitter people in this thread

end up lonely and bitter because a good black man won't be dealing with your militant bullshyt :win:

lol as if Black women should be valued based on whether they have a man or not , y'all stay exposing yourselves

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Stop trying to make this an interracial dating debate, black women have clearly stated what they think about BM and WW trying to use us for their movements. I can appreciate the comments from BM on here stating that they do care about the overall well-being about black women, HOWEVER I don't agree with the assertion that emotional and psychological abuse of black women is limited to the net.

Think about the fact black men have told the world the black womb is useless because he can have black children with any race hahaha also a lot of these so called Afrocentric pro black men are not even with black women! You guys can miss me with that mess !

Any type of medium Black men have they use it to replace Black women with biracial and non-black women look at their magazines, tv shows etc.

Anyways All I'm saying is Black women need to focus on themselves, and empower themselves and should stop hoping for any kind of loyalty from other groups we have to take people on a case by case basis. We have to love and celebrate ourselves and prevent BM WM WW and everyone else from silencing us.
Y'all can focus on yourselves. Just don't be surprised when no one wants to be with y'all particular women who are so focused on yourselves. :mjpls:

People are obliged to feel bad for victims, not obliged to marry them. :win:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Anyways All I'm saying is Black women need to focus on themselves, and empower themselves and should stop hoping for any kind of loyalty from other groups we have to take people on a case by case basis. We have to love and celebrate ourselves and prevent BM WM WW and everyone else from silencing us.
What are you talking about, there's nobody who loves biracial children more than a black woman, you guys like them more than your own children, you guys also WORSHIP biracial woman. You do not disassociate yourself from them as black woman, YOU include them as black woman. You YOURSELVES view them as higher than you. Stop trying to project a mentality onto black men that you as black woman have yourselves.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lol as if Black women should be valued based on whether they have a black man or not , y'all stay exposing yourselves

No but if your goal is to fight alone. You will be alone.

Whether you want to admit it or not you need to align with someone in order to reach your goals of equality. Your natural ally is the black man so you should spend time trying to cultivate that relationship instead of distancing yourself from it.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
lol as if Black women should be valued based on whether they have a man or not , y'all stay exposing yourselves

Anyways All I'm saying is Black women need to focus on themselves, and empower themselves and should stop hoping for any kind of loyalty from other groups we have to take people on a case by case basis. We have to love and celebrate ourselves and prevent BM WM WW and everyone else from silencing us. Black women have to stand up for black women because nobody else will!

Type paragraphs on paragraphs about black men not loving you and then say you don't care about a black man loving you brehettes.

Complain about your womb being seen as useless and then proclaim you don't need anyone brehettes.

You hurt. :laff: The bitterness... :dead:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
What are you talking about, there's nobody who loves biracial children more than a black woman, you guys like them more than your own children, you guys also WORSHIP biracial woman. You do not disassociate yourself from them as black woman, YOU include them as black woman. You YOURSELVES view them as higher than you. Stop trying to project a mentality onto black men that you as black woman have yourselves.

Black men are known worldwide for their obsession with biracial women and anything non-black, so stop deflecting everyone knows this ... in the Robin thick's son thread majority of the black women started that they do not believe biracial=black however a lot of the men were stating the opposite so please

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There was a time when black men would come out in droves to support black woman, but many of decided that you'd rather be independent and that you don't need no man and that black men are weak and aren't about nothing. So now the new generation of men have brought you your wishes. There are some black men that will speak on black female issues but for the most part they don't... Look how all these black male entertainers came out to support gwyneth paltrow, you've not heard a response from them regarding black woman like that.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Type paragraphs on paragraphs about black men not loving you and then say you don't care about a black man loving you brehettes.

Complain about your womb being seen as useless and then proclaim you don't need anyone brehettes.

You hurt. :laff: The bitterness... :dead:

The point your not understanding is Black women should not be valued based on whether she has a man or not. Black women need to learn to love themselves and look within themselves for empowerment, black men have proven that they cannot do that for black women period.!