Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The bytches and hoes women in this thread, twitter, and in general are being called... the dismissing of womens' gripes as emotional rants....dismissing women's ability to display logic and having valid points... blanketing "she's just mad" over well illustrated thoughts....yea, black women don't have burdens to deal with, black women aren't dismissed by both sides of society. :rudy:

I ain't even on the whole feminism tip, but y'all are quickly illustrating many of the points brought up by other female posters.
There is a clear different between logic and bullshyt. Don't cross the line. Just like we know their is a clear different between spitting game and spitting something that's lame. Both are talking but it's a completely different point. One makes sense and peeps your interest, the other seems out of place and mildly uncomfortable and unattractive.

I think a discussion on both sides can be an useful one without the illogical bullshyt.

I seen quite a few girls drop some bombs in here and I gave my props. I seen a lot of bullshyt here too. That bullshyt list some in here co-signed was some garbage. You know damn well that list was distasteful, disgraceful, and you know your grandma wouldn't approve of it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You are getting very defensive, it seems to me there's truth to what I am saying. The issue is the willingness to accept it. It's up to you if you want to say I do or don't know your family but it's up to you to live with your actions as well. Seeing how you are going hard on Black men on a Black male dominate message board, I have no choice but to assume you are feeling some type of way about your relationship and you need ignorant nikkas to justify the fact that you married a white man on the rebellious tip of you believing Black men ain't shyt.

You can have a HUGE family, but that's not the question. The question is, how does it feel inside when you are accepted but not accepted. As a man or woman, that's one of the worst feelings ever no matter the situation but for this to last a lifetime. That's something to really ponder.

Your self-esteem is not sky high. I done seen female posters who have high self-esteem and they are generally my friends, married or not. They do not value their relationship with man based on them handling their business. They do not value their material goods as if it is the end all when it's just labeled bullshyt sold to the naive. They do not make critical remarks about their own kind regardless of their own situation.

What you have is a deep rooted issue and you know it. You are no different then the c00ns, st0rmfr0nt posters, and feds to lurk and posts here under guise to use this to defend their critical views on someone.

dont take that broad serious. she be trollin heavy bruh

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
qpnczp.jpg

4T9TkME.gif

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol man eddie winslow tried to wife up karrine steffans... didn't work out all that great.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
You guys should check out this white hoe. The hate is strong. If any of you Black female think that white females are feminist BEFORE they are White then you must be smoking a pile a crack.

30cafcb3cd1339d4e9b62b7b516ad1c1.jpeg

https://twitter.com/MyBonneLass

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

If you look at these tweets, they make absolutely no sense. Black men could come up just the same with empty rhetoric to blame black woman with, matter of fact black twitter does that everyday... Look at all those "nyggas be like" memes. How black men OPPRESS black females when our community is already matriarchal is BEYOND me, black men have no systematic control over black woman threw economy, jobs, etc to oppress them. These woman want to look at white feminists and complain when there situation is completely different.

One thing to take note of though, is that 85% of the black woman taking part in this nonsense is those "natural" black females. Has anyone noticed that? I notice there also the one of the main ones to get caught up under some white dudes very quick (check youtube for that confirmation... search the IR videos and hair tutorials, many have white bf). I guarantee they will not be making a movement against white men, of course their targets where white woman and black men. Where were these Black Feminist when Dom Imus was calling them nappy headed hoes? Where are they when in California theyre steriolizing black females in prison without consent? Where are they when white people putting Gabby Sidibe in these world renown fashion magazines making an about solute MOCKERY of her? Nowhere, because they only exist to muster up BS to bring to Black men. I've always felt an off-ness about those "natural" black woman, I notice a high number of them are part of the black man hate c00n coalition

Last edited:

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#solidarityisforwhitewomen&amp;src=hash">#solidarityisforwhitewomen</a> when WOC hide behind the boogyman of &#39;white privilege&#39; to justify their poor life decisions</p>&mdash; Bridget O&#39;Neil (@MyBonneLass) <a href="">August 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:mindblown::camby::wtf::demonic:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
She bitter as hell breh. It's a lot of mass confusion in that girl's soul. Anything to justify her lousy decision that she married a white man to sleep better at night.
Didn't I call this shyt several pages ago. These women are self loathing and conflicted. You don't have to shyt on black men to justify fukking with or wanting to fukk with a CAC. Its a free country. fukk who you want to fukk. That's basically what it boils down to. These bytches don't have to create this feminism rouse against black man when theyre laying with a fukking crackkka. That should tell you everything you need to know about these black bytches mentality. How the fukk can you claim to be a black feminist but go lay with a crackkka? The CAC is the source of all the pain and misery you stupid hoes claim to be against. Go ahead and isolate yourselves even further. The outcome is that you're still gonna lose with the black man. Stupid bytches.