Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
1). First off, you're making ASSumptions. You don't know me, my husband or his family from a rat's ass...so STOP speaking on what you DON'T know.

2). I come a HUGE family. Believe me, I'm not losing sleep over ANY racist motherfukker that doesn't accept me. Sorry, but it's the truth. My self-esteem and self-worth is sky high. I don't have time to sit around worrying about some shyt I can't change.

3). Black men with white women DOESN'T piss me off. What pisses me off is hypocrisy. Again, I don't give a shyt WHO/WHAT black men date. I just want the SAME respect. In the real world, when my friends and family bring up black men I don't have anything bad to say. Most of the time I'm simply indifferent to the topic. I don't fly into a rage like your friends. Maybe that's the difference between me, black women and your friends. Unlike your friends, my spouse wasn't some type of alternative to me. He sweep me off my feet and the rest is history. I don't base my self-worth on who members of my race are dating. I don't wince. Truth be told, I've had my fair share of the swirl myself.
You are getting very defensive, it seems to me there's truth to what I am saying. The issue is the willingness to accept it. It's up to you if you want to say I do or don't know your family but it's up to you to live with your actions as well. Seeing how you are going hard on Black men on a Black male dominate message board, I have no choice but to assume you are feeling some type of way about your relationship and you need ignorant nikkas to justify the fact that you married a white man on the rebellious tip of you believing Black men ain't shyt.

You can have a HUGE family, but that's not the question. The question is, how does it feel inside when you are accepted but not accepted. As a man or woman, that's one of the worst feelings ever no matter the situation but for this to last a lifetime. That's something to really ponder.

Your self-esteem is not sky high. I done seen female posters who have high self-esteem and they are generally my friends, married or not. They do not value their relationship with man based on them handling their business. They do not value their material goods as if it is the end all when it's just labeled bullshyt sold to the naive. They do not make critical remarks about their own kind regardless of their own situation.

What you have is a deep rooted issue and you know it. You are no different then the c00ns, st0rmfr0nt posters, and feds to lurk and posts here under guise to use this to defend their critical views on someone.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
tumblr_mri6d6MOlP1sx3p04o7_500.png
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are getting very defensive, it seems to me there's truth to what I am saying. The issue is the willingness to accept it. It's up to you if you want to say I do or don't know your family but it's up to you to live with your actions as well. Seeing how you are going hard on Black men on a Black male dominate message board, I have no choice but to assume you are feeling some type of way about your relationship and you need ignorant nikkas to justify the fact that you married a white man on the rebellious tip of you believing Black men ain't shyt.

:bryan:Obviously you haven't heard about me yet. I come here for ONE reason only: To entertain myself/kill time.

This bullshyt doesn't have a thing to do with my marriage. :snoop: What the hell? Get the fukk out of here? And no I'm not defensive at all. Like I said, you don't know me from a rat's ass. Your two cents about my marriage doesn't mean shyt to me.

You can have a HUGE family, but that's not the question. The question is, how does it feel inside when you are accepted but not accepted. As a man or woman, that's one of the worst feelings ever no matter the situation but for this to last a lifetime. That's something to really ponder.

Again, YOU, based on the biased bullshyt floating in your brain, ASSumed something about my life (i.e., lack of acceptance from my spouse's family). Assumptions are NOT facts. Learn the difference. :snoop:

Your self-esteem is not sky high. I done seen female posters who have high self-esteem and they are generally my friends, married or not. They do not value their relationship with man based on them handling their business. They do not value their material goods as if it is the end all when it's just labeled bullshyt sold to the naive. They do not make critical remarks about their own kind regardless of their own situation.

Let me guess, because I didn't marry a black man my self-esteem must be fukked up? All I did was marry a man that makes me HAPPY, who provides for me, who is there for me, whose child I am currently happily carrying...a man I love dearly. Damn me for marrying this man, who handles his business all the way around. Damn Damn Damn! :childplease:

What you have is a deep rooted issue and you know it. You are no different then the c00ns, st0rmfr0nt posters, and feds to lurk and posts here under guise to use this to defend their critical views on someone.

Miss me please. You've taking my marriage (mind you I'm a stranger to you) as a personal affront to yourself...yet I have issues??? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced you're a troll

didn't you get exposed for having your pic on various websites?

Nope, the moron who so-called exposed me....exposed the reality that I frequent different websites...many devoted to BW/WM, something I didn't deny or try to deny. :heh:

I must be a troll for having the audacity to stand up for black women/myself on this site full of dumbasses right? :childplease:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Nope, the moron who so-called exposed me....exposed the reality that I frequent different websites...many devoted to BW/WM, something I didn't deny or try to deny. :heh:

I must be a troll for having the audacity to stand up for black women/myself on this site full of dumbasses right? :childplease:
:wtf:

you just made a sweeping generalization yet you're over here claiming others are about black women?

that's the thing with a lot of you feminist, your whole lives are walking contradictions

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:bryan:Obviously you haven't heard about me yet. I come here for ONE reason only: To entertain myself/kill time.

This bullshyt doesn't have a thing to do with my marriage. :snoop: What the hell? Get the fukk out of here? And no I'm not defensive at all. Like I said, you don't know me from a rat's ass. Your two cents about my marriage doesn't mean shyt to me.

Again, YOU, based on the biased bullshyt floating in your brain, ASSumed something about my life (i.e., lack of acceptance from my spouse's family). Assumptions are NOT facts. Learn the difference. :snoop:

Let me guess, because I didn't marry a black man my self-esteem must be fukked up? All I did was marry a man that makes me HAPPY, who provides for me, who is there for me, whose child I am currently happily carrying...a man I love dearly. Damn me for marrying this man, who handles his business all the way around. Damn Damn Damn! :childplease:

Miss me please. You've taking my marriage (mind you I'm a stranger to you) as a personal affront to yourself...yet I have issues??? :heh:
Sadly you are contradicting within the same sentence, getting defensive, and giving indirect answers that says you agree but don't want to accept.

What on this site entertains you? Seeing as you only take part in certain threads involving certain topics. This seems far from a place of entertainment for you from my perception. Maybe validating your false beliefs is your entertainment. That's the same reason st0rmfr0nt posters come to the-coli. You don't seem to be too far from that sense of notion.

God bless you Mrs. I really hope you get off the hate power trip you are on before it's too late.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The bytches and hoes women in this thread, twitter, and in general are being called... the dismissing of womens' gripes as emotional rants....dismissing women's ability to display logic and to have valid points... blanketing "she's just mad" over well illustrated thoughts....yea, black women don't have burdens to deal with, black women aren't dismissed by both sides of society. :rudy:

I ain't even on the whole feminism tip, but y'all are quickly illustrating many of the points brought up by other female posters.

Last edited: