I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black bytches going off now on Twitter brehs :snoop:

#blackpowerisforblackmen is trending :heh:

These are ya'll queens huh? :mjpls:

I know you just having fun ouchea but :whoa:

Let's not act like there aren't a bunch of c00ns online that women can point to and say "These are y'all kings huh? :mjpls:"

Besides, let's be honest, most these hoes are confused. They'd hop off that feminism shyt in the quickness if a nikka dikk em down right and leave em butt naked in their own couchie juices sucking their thumb :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I went to sleep last night with the :blessed: face when this thread only had 3-5 pages. I knew when I was going to wake up I would have the :snoop: face. Y'all ruin everything.

One of the reasons I love the coli :ahh:

This site is filled with demons, c00ns, and c00nettes. It's a troll's paradise :ohlawd:

Damn, wasn't this thread about white bytches and their feminist movement? :snoop: 32 pages later and again we start fighting among each other lol. It's hilarious and sad at the same damn time man.

You acting like this is a bad thing. I'm actually pissed it took that long :pacspit:

I wish the trolls and wolves would have shown up sooner and really got shyt popping :lolbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Here we go with the bullshyt shaming tactics from the minds of the disillusioned ninjas on this site. The is the shyt I'm talking about.

I married my husband...not his fukking family. They can say what the hell they want about me. My life is not going to end. :stopitslime:
It all effects the dynamics of a relationship. To say otherwise is some bullshyt. You know deep down inside that shyt burns like mixed fusion of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

You want to believe anyone saying negativity on your relationship is shaming you when that is not the case. What is the case is the loneliness you will get when a family accepts you but doesn't accept you. Only you can relate to what I am saying. To deny that would be no better than these c00ns who really don't give a shyt about no one but themselves. So hurt by the racism that they try to blend in to deny the pain and suffrage. I know, I have a good number of friends since suffering and don't even know it and when I call them out, they get uber defensive to the point where it's pointless but let a topic of Black women come up. Them nikkas are all of a sudden bitter ass experts. Them nikkas rarely gave a Black woman a chance. They had to be beauty queens and perfect everything for them to pick them but a white woman could be a 4 on a great day at they will treat them like queens. shyt like that pisses me off just as much as it pisses you and your friends off but when the shoe is on the other feet, we are using shaming tactics right huh?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Here we go with the bullshyt shaming tactics from the minds of the disillusioned ninjas on this site. The is the shyt I'm talking about.

I married my husband...not his fukking family. They can say what the hell they want about me. My life is not going to end. :stopitslime:
you sound sheltered as fukk

must be from the suburbs

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
A-Dub @AngWoo82
Not minding that blk women are slowly giving up on them. #blackpowerisforblackmen

Demetria Lucas ‏@abelleinbk 17m
#blackpowerisforblackmen is men dodging accountability for any concerns brought up by black women.

Jamilah Lemieux ‏@JamilahLemieux 3h
#blackpowerisforblackmen because sexism is something that we'll get to some day, one day. Meanwhile, we MUST FREE THE BLACK MAN.

Erica Electronica ☥ ‏@baduist 8m
#BlackPowerIsForBlackMen who think relationships should be rooted in servitude & claim BW should be happy to settle for anyone.

:whew: They coming with that serious heat brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are you suggesting that your husband's family says slick shyt about you?

If this is the case, has your husband disowned his family?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
A-Dub @AngWoo82
Not minding that blk women are slowly giving up on them. #blackpowerisforblackmen

#blackpowerisforblackmen is men dodging accountability for any concerns brought up by black women.

#blackpowerisforblackmen because sexism is something that we'll get to some day, one day. Meanwhile, we MUST FREE THE BLACK MAN.

#BlackPowerIsForBlackMen who think relationships should be rooted in servitude & claim BW should be happy to settle for anyone.

:damn: twitter is a WARZONE right now ...glad i don't really fukk with it anymore ....

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
A-Dub @AngWoo82

tumblr_inline_mmz6tkM2f01qz4rgp.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It all effects the dynamics of a relationship. To say otherwise is some bullshyt. You know deep down inside that shyt burns like mixed fusion of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

You want to believe anyone saying negativity on your relationship is shaming you when that is not the case. What is the case is the loneliness you will get when a family accepts you but doesn't accept you. Only you can relate to what I am saying. To deny that would be no better than these c00ns who really don't give a shyt about no one but themselves. So hurt by the racism that they try to blend in to deny the pain and suffrage. I know, I have a good number of friends since suffering and don't even know it and when I call them out, they get uber defensive to the point where it's pointless but let a topic of Black women come up. Them nikkas are all of a sudden bitter ass experts. Them nikkas rarely gave a Black woman a chance. They had to be beauty queens and perfect everything for them to pick them but a white woman could be a 4 on a great day at they will treat them like queens. shyt like that pisses me off just as much as it pisses you and your friends off but when the shoe is on the other feet, we are using shaming tactics right huh?

1). First off, you're making ASSumptions. You don't know me, my husband or his family from a rat's ass...so STOP speaking on what you DON'T know.

2). I come a HUGE family. Believe me, I'm not losing sleep over ANY racist motherfukker that doesn't accept me. Sorry, but it's the truth. My self-esteem and self-worth is sky high. I don't have time to sit around worrying about some shyt I can't change.

3). Black men with white women DOESN'T piss me off. What pisses me off is hypocrisy. Again, I don't give a shyt WHO/WHAT black men date. I just want the SAME respect. In the real world, when my friends and family bring up black men I don't have anything bad to say. Most of the time I'm simply indifferent to the topic. I don't fly into a rage like your friends. Maybe that's the difference between me, black women and your friends. Unlike your friends, my spouse wasn't some type of alternative to me. He sweep me off my feet and the rest is history. I don't base my self-worth on who members of my race are dating. I don't wince. Truth be told, I've had my fair share of the swirl myself.