Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Finally someone gets it :ohlawd:

The coli is not the place to have these discussions, which is why I just let the brehs cook.

If you really wanna have this convo, talk to your family and friends and have a dialouge. This place is strictly for demons and trolls, and god bless em for the fukkery :blessed:
I don't know bdizzle, I meet quite a few of these posters off the internet and they act and talk the same way they do on the coli. Maybe this isn't the most ideal place to talk about this at but it is a location... A legit one at that.

Some people don't have families and maybe families aren't the only ones who need in on this convo.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
fukk you, bytch! Pop a baby out and you greedy bytches get free housing, food, and money to spend on your hair and other bullshyt. Companies routinely hire your asses over black men. We're stereotyped and discriminated against, while white men secretly lust after you ghetto gagging dirtbags.

fukkouttahere.

Lol watch when someone says it's because y'all get turned down for having shady "background checks" (aka a record).

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I was rollin w this thread... but like... what are we against when we say we are against feminism? Doesn't everyone in this thread believe in :

Equal Pay for Equal Work
Women's right to vote
Reproductive rights (:whoa: contentious)
Women's right not to be abused
Women's right to be represented in the workplace/not to be harassed etc etc

I mean,what are we against again?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, why is MurderSheWrote butthurt over some black men getting with white women, when she got herself a white man? She shouldn't even be allowed to speak on that one. That's an immediate disqualifier. I like how she's talking all this overthrow the system talk, but at the end of the day she's married to the white patriarchal system. I don't see how anyone can talk that radical revolutionary sh*t and choose to marry a white person. Though it makes sense, because her enemy apparently isn't the white man, it's the black man. By having biracial babies you are contributing to the white patriarchal structure, no doubt about it. Draw it all out, it's the same conclusion. She's the type of woman to complain about black men being conditioned to only wanting biracial and light skin looking women, but will produce the very same light skin b*tch she was hating on growing up. There's plenty of sistas like that. I wonder if her daughter ever brings home a black guy, or better yet she has a half black son, that would be an interesting to see play about.

Your reading comprehension skills need some SERIOUS work.

I don't give a shyt about black men and who they're dating. My "rant" was only pointing out the HYPOCRISY on the part of you ninjas when it comes to the SELECTIVE hatred of white feminist. You can date, marry, fukk whoever you want...I don't give a damn. Leave black women the hell out of it...and we're good. It would be nice if you would respect my right to FREEDOM OF CHOICE as well.

Next, again, reading COMPREHENSION is fundamental because you have NEVER seen me beefing with any black woman based on the twisted ideology of you idiots on this site related to skin tone.

Black women whether dark or light COME FROM EACH OTHER DUMBASS.

We are NOT a separate species. Light-skinned black women give birth to dark-skinned black women. Dark-skinned black women give birth to light-skinned black women. Only in the minds of you retarded ass ninjas on this site are dark-skinned black women and light-skinned black women some foreign species to each other.

Next thing, I am NOT, nor have I ever claimed to be a "radical" pro-black nationalist. :what:

I married a white man, who I met in college. No regrets. He takes care of me and he takes care of his business. I didn't marry him for his hair, skin color, eyes or any of the other bullshyt you ninjas use to justify your internalized racism. I married him because he makes me HAPPY and we CLICK. Prior to him I dated any man I found interesting regardless of race.

Again, I don't have a problem with people marrying/dating outside of their race. This has NEVER been an issue for me. My issue is the rampant hypocrisy you ninjas display when doing so. You have ninjas on her creating threads comparing black American women to white Brazil women and asking which one looks better, but then catching feelings when they catch site of black women commenting on the attractiveness of certain white men. You have ninjas on here celebrating "white girl Wednesday" but twist their mouths to say some shyt when black women LOVE Olivia Pope's relationship with Fitz on Scandal.

That's the shyt I don't like!

Do better ninjas!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I was rollin w this thread... but like... what are we against when we say we are against feminism? Doesn't everyone in this thread believe in :

Equal Pay for Equal Work
Women's right to vote

If that's all feminism was about, and nobody would be against any of that with the exception of abortion, and there would be no need for feminism anymore because the objectives would have been accomplished years ago... but what we have in this day and age is something way different.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
If that's all feminism was about, and nobody would be against any of that with the exception of abortion, and there would be no need for feminism anymore because the objectives would have been accomplished years ago... but what we have in this day and age is something way different.
I feel you but like, what's the new wave of feminism all about then?

@PartyHeart what are you arguing about? It seems to me this discussion is going in circles... black women and black men have similar issues facing them ,and some issues that are unique to their demographic. End of discussion.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I feel you but like, what's the new wave of feminism all about then?

@PartyHeart what are you arguing about? It seems to me this discussion is going in circles... black women and black men have similar issues facing them ,and some issues that are unique to their demographic. End of discussion.
I honestly think it's misplaced hate. They are pissed off at c00ns, Black men who want to hit and bounce from their responsibilities, a lack of protection, a lack of father figure in either their household or their friends families household, nikkas running game for numbers and not for love, and really don't have many positive influences of Black men in general that they can see. A lot of their reasoning sounds like the bitter nikka reasoning as well. The issue here is one that runs in circles. Just misplaced hate that truly revolves around the same issue which is white supremacy.

@MurderSheWrote, you realize their is someone in your husband family that probably calls you a monkey, sheboon, er.. or something else drastic and pathetic. Same for you c00ns loving white p*ssy. @Walt blessed us in the coli-wood thread about the BM-WW dynamics which can also be seen in many BW-WM relationships to a slight degree.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Black bytches going off now on Twitter brehs :snoop:

#blackpowerisforblackmen is trending :heh:

These are ya'll queens huh? :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Equal Pay for Equal Work
Women's right to vote

Feminism is a lot more than that breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MurderSheWrote, you realize their is someone in your husband family that probably calls you a monkey, sheboon, er.. or something else drastic and pathetic. Same for you c00ns loving white p*ssy. @Walt blessed us in the coli-wood thread about the BM-WW dynamics which can also be seen in many BW-WM relationships to a slight degree.

Here we go with the bullshyt shaming tactics from the minds of the disillusioned ninjas on this site. The is the shyt I'm talking about.

I married my husband...not his fukking family. They can say what the hell they want about me. My life is not going to end. :stopitslime: