Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am hoping that out of love Black men who actually do care about Black women like yourself, open your ears and hear what we are saying. Rather than feeling attacked, just listen. We are not attacking you, we are relaying our experience and the role you can play in lifting some burden off our shoulders. And sometimes that burden can be lifted as easily as just empathizing with us the way we do you (and doing it OPENLY and in every situation where Black women are being victimized) or, in an even greater albeit perhaps more difficult way, in checking your fellow brothers on how they treat Black women.

Can you give some examples of said burdens?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i don't know breh. could it be that these same ideas are just as prevalent OFFLINE but people don't necessarily have the courage to express it face to face? perhaps the anonymity of the web gives people the courage to say what they are REALLY thinking.
these conversations are going on not just on the "coli" but on too many different forums...blogs...youtube etc for me to believe these ideas exist within some kinda of vacuum on net.:manny:

http://daily-grind.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/greaterinternetfukkwadtheory.jpg

It's the internet. Having anonimity makes people talk reckless. The internet has the same affect as the studio does on rappers. A rapper can get behind the mic, roll up a blunt, and tell elaborate stories as to how he was a big time drug lord with millions of dollars BEFORE rap, but left the game so he can indict himself on wax for all the ki's and murder's he's committed, when in reality he was a correctional officer for Miami Dade County.

Same goes to black men and women on line. You can pretend to be anything you want and no one can call you out on it cause no one really knows you. It's the perfect scenario for residence of duckberg to congregate :duck:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No thank you. No offense, but trying to have an intelligent, logical conversation on the coli is pointless. I'll stick to discussing topics such as these with real life people or on different forums.

Finally someone gets it :ohlawd:

The coli is not the place to have these discussions, which is why I just let the brehs cook.

If you really wanna have this convo, talk to your family and friends and have a dialouge. This place is strictly for demons and trolls, and god bless em for the fukkery :blessed:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're one of the only people here that believes this. i already told you to put your ip up in a bet. p*ssy. :heh:

I already told you to post your pic and you ain't do shyt, you little bytch.

If you're really so confident, stop being a little fakkit and just post the pic. I'll take the L if I'm wrong.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
please tell me she was found breh

she has stupid potential,

in three years nikkas is going to be like... :whew:

looking like a mini lauren london :ohlawd:

:russ: @ the only reason he want shorty found is cause he wanna fukk.

Had the bytch looked like precious you woulda been like ":patrice: maybe she deserved to go missing"

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Most of these bytches are conflicted and hate being black. They're just trying to find a way to rationalize wanting a CAC. These bytches are making their situation a whole lot more difficult than it needs to be. Go fukk a white man if you want to. You don't have to use feminism and making the black man your enemy to do so.

:ehh: you might have a point breh.

but on the flip side I wonder many of em would send me titties pics if I started simping :patrice:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:russ: @ the only reason he want shorty found is cause he wanna fukk.

Had the bytch looked like precious you woulda been like ":patrice: maybe she deserved to go missing"

:deadmanny:@ the bolded
I'd hate to have my young sista raped and body

but you gotta admit breh, you can see the potential

:ohlawd:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
please tell me she was found breh

she has stupid potential, if i was one of them philly hs cats i'd be scheming

in three years nikkas is going to be like... :whew:

looking like a mini lauren london :ohlawd:

Yeah lil mama is bad as a MF. I don't think they found her yet :sadcam:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your post is in any way referring to mine i'd like to tell you assumptions get you nowhere and I can't stand tommy sotomayor at all.

I actually can't take any black person seriosuly who likes tommy sotomayor. I had my manager tell me he was a big fan of tommy sotomayor and this dude looks and acts in every sterotypical way you can think when looking at this pic

zl5j0014crop.jpg

If not, then my bad, but tommy sotomayor is still a full blown twat

Wasn't referring to you either. And I agree with you, I view anyone who takes him seriously similarly. However many Black men who do co-sign him are not automatically written off, the way a Black woman who doesn't even disparage Black men but has a non-Black spouse would be.

But I do have to deal with them everyday. Like I said I have a daughter and a wife. All black men have female family members who they have to support through the problems. Once again they are ALL of our problems.

And you didn't answer my question. Is the fact that I might get shot for wearing a hoody a "privilege" for you?

No, but Black women are not exempt from violent attacks based on our race either. Many of you have never even heard of Latasha Harlins. A 15 year old Black girl shot dead in the back of the head trying to buy juice. She died with the money to pay for it in her hands. But more sympathy and attention was awarded to a grown Black man, Rodney King who had his own vices, than a Black girl. And its not just Latasha Harlins, there is Keyarika Diggles, Alesia Thomas, and many more. But you will never hear about them, and you especially will not hear about Black women and girls that are abused and go missing by the hand of their Black male spouses. This is a privilege of being a Black male in the Black community, one that you refuse to acknowledge and then try to push off on me as if I'm the one being divisive. In general your issues are put at the forefront. You are the face of Black oppression, our issues are secondary.

And while you might claim to face those issues as your own every day, the Black community in general absolutely does not.

Please stop comparing us to white folks. It just doesn't hold up. Like I've said plenty of times. These problems effect ALL of us. Quit trying to pit our problems against each other. None of us wins when you play that game. I could come up with 85 problems that black men face and call them "privelages" for women. But that would be just as silly as your list.

You keep trying to paint me as bringing legitimate issues that Black women have as me "dividing us". It won't work. I have a right to speak on that which affects me as a Black woman just as you do, and you have no right to attempt to silence while in the same breath saying you empathize.

You say that he asked to marry you. Would the fact that his wife has to go out and face these problems everyday be a "privelage" for him? No not at all. It is a hinderance for him, just like it is for you, because he's decided to stand with you as most black men do.

He does not have to face the issues directly because he is a man. He will tell you that with his own mouth. The issues I face as a woman are troublesome to him because he is a Black man who actually cares about a Black woman, me, and Black women in general. But they are not issues that challenge him personally.

Using your argument, there is no such thing as male privilege or sexism at all, because men and women interact and come together as a family, therefore if men have women they love they do not have privilege women don't. You cannot possibly believe that silliness.

You can talk about your struggle without comparing it to black men's or claiming that your struggle somehow equates to privelage for black men.

Because they are. Your refusal to acknowledge it does not take that fact away. Funny that you would accuse me of being divisive when its you that has been shirking Black male responsibility in Black female issues or negating them as problems all together.

Last edited: