Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

Geek

Pro
Daps
Damn...*chan got the internet going crazy with this hashtag shyt.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Imma just say this before I exit this thread for real....If you have anothergirl dapping your post then you're full of shyt. :laff:That shyt tells me all I need to know.
so basically EVERY GIRL with the exception of ONE in here is full of shyt in y'alls opinion. :dead: this is the EXACT "dismissal" of BW's issues you dudes try to pull time and time again that ladies have been talking about the whole thread. but go ahead... keep proving our points. it's amusing :popcorn:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
IMO because she wants to be Obama's close friend and a thug at the same time. Choose one. You don't get to be both. But the main point being women have called out other women for using bad language.

Not even just that, she ain't bout that life, and she sounds ridiculous tryna say all women should stick together while shytting on them. Even before her fame, she wun never in the same tax bracket as 99% of black people, period. She sounds stupid saying "third ward trill" (doin the hand signs) and shout outin "BK" while she talks about sticking together and being a feminist while saying bytches should bow down to her because she laid the frame work for them. Which is laughable because this bytch was born in '81. :stopitslime:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even just that, she ain't bout that life, and she sounds ridiculous tryna say all women should stick together while shytting on them. Even before her fame, she wun never in the same tax bracket as 99% of black people, period. She sounds stupid saying "third ward trill" (doin the hand signs) and shout outin "BK" while she talks about sticking together and being a feminism while saying bytches should bow down to her because she laid the frame work for them. Which is laughable because this bytch was born in '81. :stopitslime:
Word... and does she even have black female friends NOT named kelly or Michelle. Look what happened to LeToya. She's an example of jumping on the bandwagon.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You do know where twerking comes from right? It's actually in a bunch of African cultures (I know that in certain tribes in South Africa twerking is known as a fertility dance), it's one of the few things of cultural significance that slaves kept.

And if someone's knowingly a video chick, that's her choice isn't it? I mean there's a difference between owning your sexuality, and someone forcefully sexualizing you.
Yes sweetheart, but the concept of a black woman shaking her ass for the sexual pleasure of a male comes from white male perversion and hypersexualization of African culture/genetics (see Sarah Baartman). Women in Africa aren't shaking their asses for the arousal of strange men as a tradition of passed historical time. That's not African.

That's not a black man's invention. And it's a prime example of the influence white, male, patriarchy has made on all of us.

I am literally laughing because a bunch of the male posters who are attempting to silence Black women and claiming solidarity with us are the same ones in other threads spouting ridiculously misogynistic things and preaching the gospel of Tommy Sotomayor (hate that I even have to type that name).

Are you kidding me. You cannot be this blind to the fact that your words do not erase your actions and the negative thought processes about Black women many of you clearly agree with and defend.

LMFAO. :dead: Literally can't fathom how I've been grouped with the Tommy supporters. I think literally 90% of the dudes posting in here do not support TS. Y'all creative as fukk out chea with the anger tho. :ehh:

This just bids to the idea that y'all (men, women, unhappy people) just like being angry.

For the men and women on here, please step away from your computers and step into reality. This shyt is not healthy.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yes sweetheart, but the concept of a black woman shaking her ass for the sexual pleasure of a male comes from white male perversion and hypersexualization of African culture/genetics (see Sarah Baartman). Women in Africa aren't shaking their asses for the arousal of strange men as a tradition of passed historical time. That's not African. That's not a black man's invention. And it's a prime example of the influence white, male, patriarchy has made on all of us.

Exactly, that's the point I was making. shyt was innocent, but white people (especially the white male) believed they had ownership to the black woman's body and they still do. Heck, Sarah Bartmaan was thrown in a circus and made into a side show for all white people to see, laugh at, and make a spectacle of.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am literally laughing because a bunch of the male posters who are attempting to silence Black women and claiming solidarity with us now are the same ones in other threads spouting ridiculously misogynistic things and preaching the gospel of Tommy Sotomayor or defending it (hate that I even have to type that name). You are see through. The only reason you speak of solidarity now is because we have voiced some of the problems that we experience at your hands. It is not genuine, much like the fake kind words of white women.

Are you kidding me. You cannot be this blind to the fact that your words do not erase your actions and the negative thought processes about Black women many of you clearly agree with and defend.

If your post is in any way referring to mine i'd like to tell you assumptions get you nowhere and I can't stand tommy sotomayor at all.

I actually can't take any black person seriosuly who likes tommy sotomayor. I had my manager tell me he was a big fan of tommy sotomayor and this dude looks and acts in every sterotypical way you can think when looking at this pic

zl5j0014crop.jpg

If not, then my bad, but tommy sotomayor is still a full blown twat

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Word... and does she even have black female friends NOT named kelly or Michelle. Look what happened to LeToya. She's an example of jumping on the bandwagon.

Beyonce is so uppity, she's such a joke to me. I'm not comfortable with people making light of that shyt, it's heart breaking to me. When your mama don't got money to feed you, your dad just got laid off or if he's working you barely see him because he's tryna put food on the table. It pisses me off. If I could have grown up in the suburbs instead of the projects I damn sure would have, it's not comforting having people sell fukkin drugs in your back yard and you can't do anything about it because it's their turf. I wanna smack the taste out of her mouth for that. And what's worse is, I don't see her putting money in the projects.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Stick up for black women and then be told you don't stick up for black women brehs. :dead:

Y'all better be glad I'm not a troll, otherwise I'd bring a fierce turn heel right now :wow:

Black women have a monopoly on oppression. Congrats on the achievement. Your medal is in the mail and you get to be all mad and oppressed on your lonesome. Woop. :dead:

Exactly, that's the point I was making. shyt was innocent, but white people (especially the white male) believed they had ownership to the black woman's body and they still do. Heck, Sarah Bartmaan was thrown in a circus and made into a side show for all white people to see, laugh at, and make a spectacle of.
Ok. So good, we are on the same page. Respect.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce is so uppity, she's such a joke to me. I'm not comfortable with people making light of that shyt, it's heart breaking to me. When your mama don't got money to feed you, your dad just got laid off or if he's working you barely see him because he's tryna put food on the table. It pisses me off. If I could have grown up in the suburbs instead of the projects I damn sure would have, it's not comforting having people sell fukkin drugs in your back yard and you can't do anything about it because it's their turf. I wanna smack the taste out of her mouth for that. And what's worse is, I don't see her putting money in the projects.
Sad to hear. I would hop things are better now. She does not get the fact the the ghetto is not just some place on Grand theft auto, you dont get the restart the game. People have died and people have gone to jail. The hood is very negative for our community.