Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
this by far is the worst type...u see it all the time...the 'black valley' girl....worst type on the level of the hood rat. All around complete lost of self identity, this the type of girl that b-h Gina Marie on Big Brother was talking about

"i'm black i'm white...I don't know what I am".....

you have to thank the media(tyler perry, tia/tamera, society's standards of beauty etc) for influencing

hood rat >>>> black valley girl

You don't like Black women either way ( your numerous WW worshiping threads on record) so why you even speaking on this issue.... shouldn't you be pretending to be a WW on LSA as usual:comeon:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black women are being oppressed b
You haven't seen me hype any man...with the exception being my own. I knock down this bullshyt idea that ninjas like you have that black women should apology for being attracted to men who aren't black. Get the fukk out of here. We owe you about as much loyalty as you have given us.

Black men have given black women plenty of loyalty.
I know the history so don't try to use some white made myths about black men's loyalty to black women.
All your post have been about bashing black men. I would respact you if you called out master but you won't .

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You haven't seen me hype any man...with the exception being my own. I knock down this bullshyt idea that ninjas like you have that black women should apologize for being attracted to men who aren't black. Get the fukk out of here. We owe you about as much loyalty as you have given us.
So that's the motive behind that rant?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I am not saying WW have our back , I'm saying Black women need focus on having each others back. BW in 2013 don't really have allies we have fair-weather friends. Dudes happy about this situation because they feel they are being protected, defending, tomorrow they'll be back to throwing black women in the bushes and praising WW.
That's a very clinical view. I can only speak for myself. But I as a black man stand with my sisters 110%

Don't believe what you read on the Internet there are a lot of black men such as myself out here. Just like there are a lot of great black women, contrary to the prevailing narrative about y'all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are being oppressed b

Black men have given black women plenty of loyalty.
I know the history so don't try to use some white made myths about black men's loyalty to black women.
All your post have been about bashing black men. I would respact you if you called out master but you won't .

:stopitslime:Obvious you don't know shyt or you're unwilling to admit the shyt you see. Either way, I don't have time for this shyt.

Unlike most of you ninjas, I actually have a career. So, I'm off to work. If I feel like entertaining this thread after I get off work, I will be back. If not, I've given you p*ssy ass turncoat selective reasoning ninjas something to think about. :obama: Until then, let that ether I dropped in my original comment sting. Holler!

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't like Black women either way

never said that...and b-h you lost, valley girls have no identity of self...why take a fake becky when u can get the real becky if u want her.....

u know u lost when a hood rat is more of value.....get back to forcing ya valley voice....imitation will never be the real

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unlike most of you ninjas, I actually have a career. !

this type of valley s-t I'm talking, b-h it's nikkaz on this forum that can buy and sell u 100x over....it's brehs on here that's well educated but the thing is as a MAN with pride....we don't have to THROW our education in people's face every chance u get to prove that - u some different- than the rest

these valley black girls r lost almost to a point of no return....

Daps
Just watch how these SAME ninjas clapping about non-white women dissing white feminism turn around on Wednesday and put these same white women (many of them feminist) on a pedestal during Twitter's "white girl Wednesday"....a "holiday" started by BLACK MEN.

:wtf:

There's a "White Girl Wednesday"?

SHEEEEIIIIIT........I'm about to go HAM tomorrow

18378_wedswag.gif