Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
bytch shut your stupid emotional ass up. Most of these nikkas on the coli don't represent black men in any way, shape, or form. Are you trying to have a pissing contest over who has it worse in America? Shut the fukk up and peep the game that @Elle Driver is dropping.

Saying someone else’s oppression is different does not made it a pissing match, WW suffer from sexism but not racism, Black men do suffer from racism but not sexism what is so difficult to understand about that ? Different groups have different struggles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always interesting to see BLACK MEN try to define which minority status BLACK WOMEN should claim. You ninjas need to sit the fukk down. :what:

Anyone paying attention to the world and the black community knows that black women aligning ourselves with black men hasn't done jack shyt for black women in the last FOUR-FIVE DECADES. So, while black women may typically get rolled over by white feminist the SAME is true when black women are dealing with BLACK MEN. I would equate it to a prisoner being tied to a heavy steel ball and chain....or a BURDEN...for lack of a better word. When you ninjas aren't blaming black women for your lack of ambition you can be heard blaming black women because YOU can't get over penis envy and compete for the women you desire.

This idea that black women should define themselves based on the shyt that black men are, say and do is NONSENSE. Why? Let me count the ways in which BLACK MEN put their GENDER before their RACE....

1. They don't give two shyts about black women's feelings when they are sleeping with the same white feminists they claim to hate. In this instance they say shyt like, "At the end of the day I'm a man..." Just watch how these SAME ninjas clapping about non-white women dissing white feminism turn around on Wednesday and put these same white women (many of them feminist) on a pedestal during Twitter's "white girl Wednesday"....a "holiday" started by BLACK MEN.
  2. As much as black men bytch and complain about white men's patriarchy, they aren't really fighting against it, which is something that would benefit ALL people of color (man, woman and child). Instead they are fighting for their place in it. They have no problem regarding black women as sub-par (or the weaker sex)...just as they are regarded under white patriarchy (the weaker race of men). Their ONE and ONLY issue is the white man won't cut them a slice of his pie. It is clear that if black men ever truly gain a piece of the "White patriarchy" pie, they would have no issue continuing to regard black women as sub-par. This is a prime example of how they tend to place their GENDER before their RACE.
  3. When it comes to making money, black men don't give a damn about black women or the black community or anything else with the word "BLACK" before it. They have proven they will sell their souls for a dollar. This shytty ass noise known as modern day hip hop ain't shyt but the rantings of women hating, MALE first, ninjas.
  4. When a black woman is the victim of a crime and the criminal is a BLACK MALE you don't hear shyt from black men. In fact, if you hear anything from them at all it's usually along the lines of, "She shouldn't have put herself in that position" or "She's a snitch" for reporting fukkery that happened to her or someone like her based on gender (i.e., rape). However, these same "no snitch" minded ninjas expect black women to rally for them when they are getting their heads tossed by white men, the law etc.
fukk that!

You ninjas on this site in general ain't shyt. There are some exceptions (ex.@Born2BKing) but they are not the rule.

The day I align myself with you is the day hell freezes over. I'm not going to align myself with white women either, but I'm sure as hell not going to jump on this "Black first, women second, " bandwagon like grandma and 'em did back in the day. In my opinion that's where they :ufdup:

Every time black women start spouting that "Black first, women second" bullshyt they find themselves being rolled the hell over by the very people who claim to be equally as "black" first.

As far as I'm concerned, black women need to look our for themselves and each other FIRST and FOREMOST.

fukk all this bullshyt about black men. If the ninjas aren't part of my family their issues are NOT my issues. I'm just keeping it 100.

Just as black men have made it clear that black women's issues (i.e., rampant sexism, disregard for black women's right to equal protection under the law, etc) aren't their issues...I suggest black women adopt a similar attitude.

*Drops the mic*

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cac feminists always bring up Maya Angelou or Angela Davis as some type of olive branch for our plight:mjpls:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
It's always interesting to see BLACK MEN try to define which minority status BLACK WOMEN should claim. You ninjas need to sit the fukk down. :what:

Anyone paying attention to the world and the black community knows that black women aligning ourselves with black men hasn't done jack shyt for black women in the last FOUR-FIVE DECADES. So, while black women may typically get rolled over by white feminist the SAME is true when black women are dealing with BLACK MEN. I would equate it to a prisoner being tied to a heavy steel ball and chain....or a BURDEN...for lack of a better word. When you ninjas aren't blaming black women for your lack of ambition you can be heard blaming black women because YOU can't get over penis envy and compete for the women you desire.

This idea that black women should define themselves based on the shyt that black men are, say and do is NONSENSE. Why? Let me count the ways in which BLACK MEN put their GENDER before their RACE....

1. They don't give two shyts about black women's feelings when they are sleeping with the same white feminists they claim to hate. In this instance they say shyt like, "At the end of the day I'm a man..." Just watch how these SAME ninjas clapping about non-white women dissing white feminism turn around on Wednesday and put these same white women (many of them feminist) on a pedestal during Twitter's "white girl Wednesday"....a "holiday" started by BLACK MEN.
  2. As much as black men bytch and complain about white men's patriarchy, they aren't really fighting against it, which is something that would benefit ALL people of color (man, woman and child). Instead they are fighting for their place in it. They have no problem regarding black women as sub-par (or the weaker sex)...just as they are regarded under white patriarchy (the weaker race of men). Their ONE and ONLY issue is the white man won't cut them a slice of his pie. It is clear that if black men ever truly gain a piece of the "White patriarchy" pie, they would have no issue continuing to regard black women as sub-par. This is a prime example of how they tend to place their GENDER before their RACE.
  3. When it comes to making money, black men don't give a damn about black women or the black community or anything else with the word "BLACK" before it. They have proven they will sell their souls for a dollar. This shytty ass noise known as modern day hip hop ain't shyt but the rantings of women hating, MALE first, ninjas.
  4. When a black woman is the victim of a crime and the criminal is a BLACK MALE you don't hear shyt from black men. In fact, if you hear anything from them at all it's usually along the lines of, "She shouldn't have put herself in that position" or "She's a snitch" for reporting fukkery that happened to her or someone like her based on gender (i.e., rape). However, these same "no snitch" minded ninjas expect black women to rally for them when they are getting their heads tossed by white men, the law etc.
fukk that!

You ninjas on this site in general ain't shyt. There are some exceptions (ex.@Born2BKing) but they are not the rule.

The day I align myself with you is the day hell freezes over. I'm not going to align myself with white women either, but I'm sure as hell not going to jump on this "Black first, women second, " bandwagon like grandma and 'em did back in the day. In my opinion that's where they :ufdup:

Every time black women start spouting that "Black first, women second" bullshyt they find themselves being rolled the hell over by the very people who claim to be equally as "black" first.

As far as I'm concerned, black women need to look our for themselves and each other FIRST and FOREMOST.

fukk all this bullshyt about black men. If the ninjas aren't part of my family their issues are NOT my issues. I'm just keeping it 100.

Just as black men have made it clear that black women's issues (i.e., rampant sexism, disregard for black women's right to equal protection under the law, etc) aren't their issues...I suggest black women adopt a similar attitude.

*Drops the mic*

43591-THIS-gif-ECaV.gif

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk that!

*Drops the mic*

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[

fukk that!

*Drops the mic*

But your the woman that hypes up white men lol.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

fukk that!

*Drops the mic*

I remember seeing that shyt for the first time :stopitslime: I wonder how little black girls cope reading that stuff you would think a White nationalist started that holiday. That is a perfect example.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's interesting how threads like this always brings out the usual suspects. It's almost as if as soon as I see the topic, I know who is gonna say what, which person is gonna make sense and who's gonna talk a bunch a bullshyt with a whole load of generalisations and ad hominems.

Unfortunate thing is, this could have been a (mainly) positive thread. But I guess that's dialogue for ya.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

fukk that!

*Drops the mic*
What you doing typing all that shyt when you coulda used that time more wisely, like cooking or cleaning.:lolbron:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[

this by far is the worst type...u see it all the time...the 'black valley' girl....worst type on the level of the hood rat. All around complete lost of self identity, this the type of girl that b-h Gina Marie on Big Brother was talking about

"i'm black i'm white...I don't know what I am".....

you have to thank the media(tyler perry, tia/tamera, society's standards of beauty etc) for influencing

hood rat >>>> black valley girl

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black males do have male privilege, this is especially true in corporate America and male dominated fields. No you don't see tons of hedge funds or private equity partners being black men, but they're there, women are a rare minority but Asian and white women are there - black women? It ain't even a possibility in the more established funds. I won't underestimate the societal pressures y'all deal with, but when you get out of the financially disadvantaged portion of black society, black males have more mobility and simply an easier time being taken seriously in academia and the workplace.
Yall have no idea man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[

You haven't seen me hype any man...with the exception being my own. I knock down this bullshyt idea that ninjas like you have that black women should apologize for being attracted to men who aren't black. Get the fukk out of here. We owe you about as much loyalty as you have given us.