Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
How can Black men claim to be an Allie when they don't even know the history of Black women s movements!

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
my thoughts EXACTLY. i can't stand the notion that as a black woman i'm told that i should feel that one form of oppression is "worse" or should bother me more than the other(racial). i feel sexism is JUST as bad as racism if not WORSE and as a woman i have the god given right to feel that way. when these guys grow a vagina and walk a day in my shoes as a double minority facing oppression from white men\women and your OWN men in this country ...then maybe i'll listen to their opinions on which cause they think my primary loyalties should lie with.

Exactly BM who try to silence BW are just as self-serving as WW , BW need to put their own interests first period. I'm glad the feminist of colour are taking WW to task !

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
People calling others out about not acknowledging their privilege when those same people don't have the guts to acknowledge that they are privileged as well...the audacity.

Also some of you need to read on and try to understand the concept of intersectionality and interlocking systems of oppression. You can't really tell someone else how they should disentangle their identity, especially when context is so important.

This thread took a nose dive. Not coming back.

Exactly!

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Do you feel that black women have each other's back?

Black women do in general but we need to do better for each other, in reality who can understand you better than another black women? I noticed a lot of Black women waking up and finally seeing the lack of reciprocation of concern and understanding from BM and WW alike .... and neither of these groups are wrong for that black women just need to stop pit-bulling for everyone else but themselves then they wont feel so let down half the time

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Black feminist are only pro black men when they are attacking white women.

The sooner you learn that Black feminism is about Black women and all of the different types of oppression we face, the better

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Nobody's equal that's why it's called privilege. I hate this "we all bleed red" bullshyt, but yet black people have zero stake in a country they fukking built. All of this old money wealth these whites have should belong to natives (who they've slaughtered) and blacks, let's keep it trill. It's too bad reparations was only a Dave Chapelle skit, cause that shyt should've actually fukking happened a long ass time ago. shyt, their museums are full of stolen artifacts from our civilizations that they destroyed because they didn't wash their asses properly and get killed off and their populations dwindled because of it. They were awe of civilizations where there were women gods and leaders and that was unheard for these unevolved whites. Suddenly they enslave blacks and force them to believe that the universe was created by some basic ass white dude. Please. :stopitslime:
How come you're just popping up on my radar? I fukks with what you been saying in this thread.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
:whoa: like I said earlier, please don't let the nikkas on this site skew your opinion of black men. This site is filled with demons :demonic: just having fun ouchea :troll:

Still though a lot of the anti-BW sentiment express on here is every real.

There's legions of black men who'll bust a nikka head open for talking sideways about black women.

Sure, but the overall silence is deafening.

But as a group, we have to understand the nature of the threat that we're under. You're under attack as a black person first and foremost, just like you, I'm not targetted because of my gender, I'm targetted because of my race.

We live in a white patriarchal system period,all things should be considered.

Until that threat is neutralized, any gains you make as a black woman is irrelevant because you'll still be under that same system of oppression that I'm under.

Yes, black women know that they have to address both issues. If we address racism, but ignore issues of sexism and the general attitude and lack of respect BM have for Black women what would be the point.

Whether you're a black muslim dealing with xenophobia, a black homosexual dealing with homophobia, or a black woman dealing with sexism; your principal enemy is white supremacy.

You keep trying to dictate to Black women, you realize white feminist use those same tactics

The only advice I can give you as a black women is to study the tactics used by whites to divide black people and understand where our threats lie. Fight against sexism and gender discrimination, as a black man I'll ride with you 100%. But just understand that even if you get 100% gender equality with me as a black male, you're still an oppressed, unprotected class in this society.

Your unique in that regard lol ! A lot of Black men would rather disregard our concerns wont even meet Black women half way. I don't think this will change anytime soon.

Ya I understand that both issues to be addressed for the betterment of Black women.

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Male privilege, Black men use Black women to do their bidding, march and protest when anything happens to Black men and boys but dead silent when black girls go missing black women are brutalized by the police. I remember a thread on here where an Adult WW beat up a little Black girl and the Black men on here said she probably deserved it. Again Black women are used as mules to rally for their causes all the while telling black women her issues are irrelevant.

A lot of Black men want black women to be their mules, stepping tool all the while berating her and uplifting WW.
bytch shut your stupid emotional ass up. Most of these nikkas on the coli don't represent black men in any way, shape, or form. Are you trying to have a pissing contest over who has it worse in America? Shut the fukk up and peep the game that @Elle Driver is dropping.