“Black men, please be a mentor. These boys out here are hurting. They need you.”

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This isn't a good mentality to have. I would love to be a mentor but have a stressful job and an older mother I'm caring for at times.

But what young black folks need to do is only have as many kids as they can support and that includes financially, mentally, emotionally, etc.

Also black males should mentor the black men in their families. A lot of black men lack the knowledge from the OG uncle types.
I got two younger brothers that I do that for already, the other younger dudes in my family around my age are on point already, why because we all had our fathers around :yeshrug:Black women have to choose those types of dudes from the jump or else this is all moot/pointless

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Much respect for doing what you do & maybe I should edit my comment but most women create these monsters by letting dudes who would be considered a menace to society run up in them raw. Those type of women are 50% of the problem so why should they have a say in that conversation?
Why are you calling all them black boys monsters? :dahell:

You cats are really weird

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
knee jerk reaction when there’s multiple pages that thoroughly explain the reason for the backlash :mjlol:
Quite the contrary too. My Brothers Keeper going down wasn’t because of black men hating black women. Word to Kimberle Crenshaw :sas2:

Maybe things would be different.

If we hated them all these “activists” and “film makers” wouldn’t be allowed to start careers off of our corpses

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This new group of youths are damn near unmentorable. They don’t want to hear shyt you gotta say if it ain’t about something negative or of no value.

Get cussed out, stabbed and laughed at by a stray child and his boys, brehs :mjlol:

I don't owe the world enough to pick up after a deadbeat whose been too clever in life and I'm some type of idiot.

:camby: