“Black men, please be a mentor. These boys out here are hurting. They need you.”

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
No, let's not excuse her comment. She needs to grow a brain and use nuance then or some variation of that. Some people are able to do that so she can to or she can just admit she is too stupid or unwilling to do so. We keep excusing bullshyt and act surprised when it causes problems. That also doesn't take into account that some of the same people mad at people not wanting to mentors have a track record for outright hating black men. I'm honestly surprised to see them asking black men here and not hitting up 4cac for white mentors instead.
The initial tweet directed no negativity towards Black men but Black men are attacking the teacher and accusing her of being a whore, single mother, and hater of Black men. And the kids are even catching strays. Everyone doesn’t live in constant gender and race wars. Maybe she just wants positive outcomes for her kids.

So a positive/neutral comment received negative and racist responses and you’re now upset that people are calling out the negativity. Again, no one has said anything negative about Black men on this topic and you don’t have any proof that this teacher feels negatively about Black men. And you can see that brehs have searched her social media for some type of proof that she had nefarious intentions but obviously the only scandalous thing she’s done is take pictures on vacation.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is a very important point that will be overlooked. I'll take it one step further, and I say this as someone who mentored and until recently helped set up brehs to mentor youths, people need to fukking learn how to communicate with black men. It's almost ironic and makes me think a lot of the people who are claiming they mentor are lying out their ass. These people aren't mentoring anybody because they don't know how to communicate with anybody.
And let's keep it a bean breh. The only reason that any of these other people want black men to mentor black boys is because they are afraid for their own well-being and what these boys are becoming can be a danger to them. They don't care if they actually do well they just don't want them to become threats to their safety.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The initial tweet directed no negativity towards Black men but Black men are attacking the teacher and accusing her of being a whore, single mother, and hater of Black men. And the kids are even catching strays. Everyone doesn’t live in constant gender and race wars. Maybe she just wants positive outcomes for her kids.

So a positive/neutral comment received negative and racist responses and you’re now upset that people are calling out the negativity. Again, no one has said anything negative about Black men on this topic and you don’t have any proof that this teacher feels negatively about Black men. And you can see that brehs have searched her social media for some type of proof that she had nefarious intentions but obviously the only scandalous thing she’s done is take pictures on vacation.
Where did I accuse the teacher of anything? My point is directed at Boxchevy and people like her. This is obvious. Made even more obvious by the fact I addressed the teacher in my original post:

In any case, I give the lady in OP some credit. She tried and from what I've seen, she's probably a teacher that has seen the result of needing a mentor and I can't fault her for that. She doesn't, as far as I can tell, deserve any venom for that. She does deserve all the thirst for having such big ole tiddies. My dikk will not be silenced. :mjgrin:
So now I'm left wondering and trying to understand why you're out here trying to explain away and cover for someone who made a very clear statement on black men. She at no point indicated she was "calling out negativity" or whatever spin you're trying to put on it. The statement is standalone and there is nothing to indicate that it is not. Trying to defend it is bullshyt in itself.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A teacher tweeted about the need for men to mentor black boys. The first few pages of this thread are people pulling the teacher’s bikini pics from her social media accounts, accusing her of being a single mother, and alluding to her being a whore. Theres also people referring to Black kids as a waste of time and even “monsters”. That’s what @Boxchevy is referring to.

Young black boys and girls could use more mentoring. But it’s also completely ok if someone doesn’t want to do it for whatever reason. The racism jumped out quickly in this thread and a lot of comments were completely unnecessary to the topic at hand.

this is why i believe most of thecoli is non black, at least non black american.

literally a bunch of a racist, anti black and dare I say it, anti black women garbage bubbles to the surface.

Especially in a thread that requires a serious conversation to move forward.

Whenever I see posters talking down on mentorship and black kids, gotta remind myself I am dealing with non black trash.

And if they are black, they need to kill themselves expeditiously

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
this is why i believe most of thecoli is non black, at least non black american.

literally a bunch of a racist, anti black and dare I say it, anti black women garbage bubbles to the surface.

Especially in a thread that requires a serious conversation to move forward.

Whenever I see posters talking down on mentorship and black kids, gotta remind myself I am dealing with non black trash.

And if they are black, they need to kill themselves expeditiously
This. Then when someone calls it out they’re the victims.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This right here. Some of us folks would look down on that like it's a handout and stay on some got it out the gutter crap.

Yeah typically the boys father should be who takes him from boy to man, once the boy sees where his gifts are then the men in said field of expertise step in. But this “ima do what i want nikka but you finna take care of my child” is some other shyt.

Every hoe out here aint no damn widow and all these babies are not products of rape

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Who was calling it out in this thread? Name them.

A lot of people avoiding responses that clarified what you said because it doesn't serve their point I noticed.
I didn’t respond to him because you can clearly read this thread to see the anti Black rhetoric and several of us who called this rhetoric out. It’s here laid out plainly.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I didn’t respond to him because you can clearly read this thread to see the anti Black rhetoric and several of us who called this rhetoric out. It’s here laid out plainly.

I was actually referring to your specific response to him.

The first few pages of this thread are people pulling the teacher’s bikini pics from her social media accounts,
You're claiming that a forum full of thirsty men pulling up a woman's bikini pictures is anti black and not just thirsty? Do you know how heterosexual males on the Internet work?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Yeah typically the boys father should be who takes him from boy to man, once the boy sees where his gifts are then the men in said field of expertise step in. But this “ima do what i want nikka but you finna take care of my child” is some other shyt.

Every hoe out here aint no damn widow and all these babies are not products of rape
I agree with this. When I actively mentored, I was trying to get dudes that worked in healthcare and engineering to mentor with the hope that those kids would form connections down the line to help them into those fields with those same people. It worked in many instances.

No, @Boxchevy 's post was a standalone post. I can't see who she is quoting. That and I find it hilarious telling someone to use nuance and calling them out on it is bothering you this much. :mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
My only problem with mentoring is that if when the kid goes home some knucklehead ass parent could literally undo all the shyt you were trying to teach them, which i think ties back to mainly what them guys in tweet were trying to say about not even wanting to mentor kids because it can easily be undone.

All in all I won't every shy away from trying to help a young breh out that's looking for guidance

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I agree with this. When I actively mentored, I was trying to get dudes that worked in healthcare and engineering to mentor with the hope that those kids would form connections down the line to help them into those fields with those same people. It worked in many instances.

No, @Boxchevy 's post was a standalone post. I can't see who she is quoting. That and I find it hilarious telling someone to use nuance and calling them out on it is bothering you this much. :mjlol:
It’s not bothering me at all. I stopped responding to you and you continued to quote me. I think that comment was a fair assessment of what I see in this thread. We can agree to disagree.