Black men are dying are you have these black nerds crying to superhero trailers

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Crying for cac views.

Or maybe he got overwhelmed thinking about how far his dignity had fallen to be getting excited about a wonder woman feature film. :scusthov:

Acting all hard in the beginning then crying over film about an amazon who falls in love with a downlow homosexual. YIIIIIIIIIIKES.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
That was not Shuri. She was a Dora Milaje.

Suicide Squad also has Amamda Waller.

Shuri is the same build, hairstyle and complexion as his bodyguards... so thats likely.

Speaking of Amanda Waller, I watched the pilot to DC superhero girls with my niece. They made Waller lightskinned and thin... then they gave bumblebee a fkn weave with highlights instead of her afro puffs.

th
Her traditional hairstyle.

th
Her NEW hairstyle. :mjpls:

Its not even really her hair. ITS A FKN WEAVE... They go outta their way to let you know its a weave cause you can see her real hair in cornrolls under it.
tumblr_nw04lbQyYU1rzfo3wo1_500.gif

:smh:

DC knows what they are doing man... don't be fooled.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Theres a difference between being into nerdy shyt and being a nerd. For example, Pokemon Go is nerdy shyt, doesnt make you a nerd for playing it. Nerds tend to be lame on average.
Real shyt. The people who make their nerdy interests their identity and only topic of convo irl the lames. I like some nerdy shyt but you would never know it unless you caught me watching ____ material or ______ type of music. Honestly I only partake in it when alone.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
notPsycho20154397 said:
Shuri is the same build, hairstyle and complexion as his bodyguards... so thats likely.

Speaking of Amanda Waller, I watched the pilot to DC superhero girls with my niece. They made Waller lightskinned and thin... then they gave bumblebee a fkn weave with highlights instead of her afro puffs.

th
Her traditional hairstyle.

th
Her NEW hairstyle. :mjpls:

Its not even really her hair. ITS A FKN WEAVE... They go outta their way to let you know its a weave cause you can see her real hair in cornrolls under it.
tumblr_nw04lbQyYU1rzfo3wo1_500.gif

:smh:

DC knows what they are doing man... don't be fooled.

The actress was credited as 'Security Chief'. Shuri was never bald like the bodyguards are. There was another Dora Milaje on the other side with a matching outfit.

Cf8NCmFW8AA3GoT.jpg

That could easily be Bumblebee's hair. The cornrows on the side is part of the hairstyle. This was a popular look in the early/mid 00s. Alicia Keys did it a lot.

56a0568d2a00002c00030f5a.jpeg

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The actress was credited as 'Security Chief' she's not Shuri, she was one of his bodyguards. There was another one on the other side with a matching outfit.

That could easily be Bumblebee's hair. The cornrows on the side is part of the hairstyle. This was a popular look in the early/mid 00s. Alicia Keys did it a lot.

56a0568d2a00002c00030f5a.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

They specifically color the corn rolls differently to differentiate it from the weave.
Just watched the whole episode day before yesterday. (The one where batgirl gets her outfit and supergirl joins the school. I assume thats the pilot.)

Daps
Real shyt. The people who make their nerdy interests their identity and only topic of convo irl the lames. I like some nerdy shyt but you would never know it unless you caught me watching ____ material or ______ type of music. Honestly I only partake in it when alone.

Lames make nerdy interests their identity - it is not their reverse. If these people were actually popular they wouldn't cling on to their "identities" so tightly. Believe me. I was one of those people once.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Lames make nerdy interests their identity - it is not their reverse. If these people were actually popular they wouldn't cling on to their "identities" so tightly. Believe me. I was one of those people once.

IDK... I've sat around with some pretty famous people talking comics and video games. :manny:
WC, Xzhibit, TechN9ne... they all like their video games.
Murs does comic runs while on tour. :dead:

Well, at least he used to anyway.

And 2-Mex has a whole shelf full of wrestling figurines. Like over a 100 of those things, all lined up and posed. :gladbron:

th

And he don't want you playing with them either:mjcry:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

If he was watching the Alton Sterling video it would have been a different story. I say my 14yr old cousin down and had him watch the Alton Sterling video and sure the little nikka cried but I am sure he wouldn't cry over some simple shyt like a movie trailer. Black nerds are disgraceful, leave all this pathetic shyt to the Cacs as it fits those swagless rhythm less fukkers. Black guys doing shyt like this is disgusting and comes across as weak.:scust:

1. I am not sure why he is crying. He does not know why he is crying.
2. Doubt it is really about a movie trailer as to why he is crying.
3. I know why he is crying and it is not about a movie
4. He is crazy because of a thought index.
5. It is okay for black people to like movies, while he feel a part of the movies, it is sad, the white racism will not care too much for him beyond being a devout fan. Actually thats all they might care about him about. Sadly the movie he is crying about, was not written by, casted by, directer by, produced by, AP by, DP by, financed by, the movies does not star him or people that look like him. Yet it is a fictional movie.
6. He is a fanboy
7. Black people cannot wallow in pain all the time. Fun is fine.
8. We need black people to be diverse and win, c00n will be there. We need a small % to enjoy such movies or even a large %
9. Ultimately Black people need to make their own movies and tell stories in a various of story. Hood does not define every and all black experience and black story.
10. c00n will be a c00n will be a c00n!

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That's what I said lol