Rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The coli thought this dude was gonna smash the pawg and become a jedi :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Feel strongly about a fictional character in fukking movie trailer? I swear this site is full of fukk Bois and moist faggit ass losers. It's pathetic plain and simple, no grown man should be crying for shyt like this ever let alone a black man considering all the hardship we have to endure in life. And we shouldn't be letting things like this slide, right now we need warriors not emotional fukk Bois, you all ain't clocked that a war is going on and unless your ready you will be picked of while your masturbating and crying over Batman and shyt like that.
How exactly does one exclude the other. Tell me because you're making assumptions on people you don't know. I know comic writers who also give lectures on black issues. How does that clock?

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:dwillhuh: This muthafukka is really out here crying over a trailer. I could see if somebody drank up all your liquor but movie trailer breh:what:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you have a camera installed in his room and tracking device then how do you know he didnt ?

Two events ain't even correlated...... but why should we take your word for it ?

He can't have any interests....maybe this is his way numbing the pain breh

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I know right.

Cuz man DC's movies have been fukking :trash:

Only Nerd shyt worth crying over was the initial trailer to The Force Awakens

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You fukk boi I am saying it's pathetic to cry over a fukking movie trailer you stupid c*nt. And I showed my cousin because I had a talk with him about the reality a black man faces in America, you might want your family member to walk blissfully ignorant into their death but I like my family and generally want them to know who to avoid and what the repercautions might be otherwise.

It's not that serious. How you know he didn't grieve for Sterling some other time? You doing to much.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
That dude must be the biggest Wonder Woman fan, I wish I had got that hype for something. Closest thing is UFC fights, NBA Finals, and a Dark Souls release. :dead: