Black men are dying are you have these black nerds crying to superhero trailers

Daps
IDK... I've sat around with some pretty famous people talking comics and video games. :manny:
WC, Xzhibit, TechN9ne... they all like their video games.
Murs does comic runs while on tour. :dead:

Well, at least he used to anyway.

And 2-Mex has a whole shelf full of wrestling figurines. Like over a 100 of those things, all lined up and posed. :gladbron:

th

And he don't want you playing with them either:mjcry:

They are all rappers and have already proved their value in the marketplace. Once you are a rapper you pretty much have carte blanche to take up any interests you desire. This is why rappers are such trendsetters. Video games aren't even nerdy anymore brehs, so that's not a good example. I'm talking about the niche hobbies that you wouldn't wanna advertise at all in polite company.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't even watch DC films in the theatre. There are no black people in them. :foh:

War Machine, Black Panther, Falcon, and Nick Fury are stealing the show at marvel. :whew:
Shuri telling Black Widow to get the fk outta her way she is blocking her limo > Cyborg's bootleg cameo in BvS.

They had to make Deadshot black cause they got NO black villains in DC either. :mjpls:
Not spending jack on Suicide Squad. Maybe I'll stream it or something... but Marvel's about to give us 10+ hours of Luke Cage in september. :blessed:

So you can keep bottomfeeding off DC scraps if you c00ns want... but we eating good over at Marvel.
Marvel >>>>>>> DC
Image >>>>>>>> DC
Valiant >>>>>>>> DC

DC comics been trash.