Black men are dying are you have these black nerds crying to superhero trailers

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Why is this dude crying for the trailer wasn't even all that anyways.... :what:
Facts last time i cried from excitment was when goku went super sayian for the first time against freiza in middle school..

:russ::russ::russ::upsetfavre:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Is it possible and maybe this is a stretch for him to be aware of both? And feel strongly about both? Is that impossible?

Feel strongly about a fictional character in fukking movie trailer? I swear this site is full of fukk Bois and moist faggit ass losers. It's pathetic plain and simple, no grown man should be crying for shyt like this ever let alone a black man considering all the hardship we have to endure in life. And we shouldn't be letting things like this slide, right now we need warriors not emotional fukk Bois, you all ain't clocked that a war is going on and unless your ready you will be picked of while your masturbating and crying over Batman and shyt like that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall dont know the struggle of being a nerd and black back in the day when it was not acceptable at all..

A nikka had to question if he was crazy day after day for liking comic books and video games. Especially growing up in the hood, There were day's were I fought twice a day for a bit because of what I liked. I remember having a pistol pulled on me talking about I was gonna have to stop with all that "hoe as shyt" I'll never forget when it got out I read comic books and then played video games. Not only was it lame to the dudes the chicks thought it was crazy lame too.

My whole 6th grade experience consisted of fighting getting suspended and going the "bad kids schools" because I had to stand up and defend myself for what I liked..... Then I grew facial hair:mjlol:

Sooo yeah for some people seeing there favorite hero come to life on the big screen is literally a dream come true.

I'm going to see the killing joke in the theater today, I aint about to tear up. But I get it.:manny:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall dont know the struggle of being a nerd and black back in the day when it was not acceptable at all..

A nikka had to question if he was crazy day after day for liking comic books and video games. Especially growing up in the hood, There were day's were I fought twice a day for a bit because of what I liked. I remember having a pistol pulled on me talking about I was gonna have to stop with all that "hoe as shyt" I'll never forget when it got out I read comic books and then played video games. Not only was it lame to the dudes the chicks thought it was crazy lame too.

My whole 6th grade experience consisted of fighting getting suspended and going the "bad kids schools" because I had to stand up and defend myself for what I liked..... Then I grew facial hair:mjlol:

Sooo yeah for some people seeing there favorite hero come to life on the big screen is literally a dream come true.

I'm going to see the killing joke in the theater today, I aint about to tear up. But I get it.:manny:

And even after saying all of that, I bet you have never cried over a movie trailer :sas1:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
f49c4ffd15e81b7a4b4b5845b6bd0d43.jpg

Rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@3Rivers, can we get a reyyyyy smiley?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao

You got me :francis:

I shed a tear when
aerith died
in FF7 tho:mjcry:

Spoilertag 20 year old "secrets" breh :mjlol:

But that's not nearly as bad. A game can be just as engrossing as a book or a movie.
But a trailer is something else completely different.

That would be like crying after reading a synopsis of the book.
Or crying after opening the menu screen on a game.

"That layout.... :wow:"
"that gui...:banderas:"
"that color scheme... :mjcry:"