Black men are dying are you have these black nerds crying to superhero trailers

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Feel strongly about a fictional character in fukking movie trailer? I swear this site is full of fukk Bois and moist faggit ass losers. It's pathetic plain and simple, no grown man should be crying for shyt like this ever let alone a black man considering all the hardship we have to endure in life. And we shouldn't be letting things like this slide, right now we need warriors not emotional fukk Bois, you all ain't clocked that a war is going on and unless your ready you will be picked of while your masturbating and crying over Batman and shyt like that.
This.

Imagine me crying over some racist cac superhero film.

:mjlol:

wonder woman and superman are the epitome of white supremacist superheros.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You c00ns in this thread need to stop:cape:

When i cry over a movie, it's about Black ppl in tough situations.

Watched set it off last night and when T.T. passed in the back of the explorer and i saw vivica & latifah's reaction:to:

Im not cryin over no fukkin fairytale superhero shyt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You sound like one of the bullies in high school that would always be shocked / disgusted that black men actually have interests diverting from the stereotypical macho bs. Let these brehs cook.
Dawg, I am black & I skateboard, love comics, anime, techno, heavy metal, and was in a hardcore punk band and could be considered one of the biggest nerds on here and even I cannot cosign this shyt. My blackness will not let me.

:camby:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also, there is certain fanfiction ive read and books that have made me cry. I'm not mad at people being inspired...but the lame factor is upped when u video urself doing this shyt.

Also got a lil misty eyed when Gaara was holding his chest asking why does it hurt on Naruto...
:lolbron:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also cried when Mufasa died...
Was really touched when Aang learned how to deal with the Firelord w/o killing him...
Cried when Mordin died on Mass Effect 3. That was rough bite me. Lol!

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This. I know fly ass people into nerdy shyt. People need to divorce the concept of nerd from lame. Lame is lame no matter what u stan.
Theres a difference between being into nerdy shyt and being a nerd. For example, Pokemon Go is nerdy shyt, doesnt make you a nerd for playing it. Nerds tend to be lame on average.

Daps
Dawg, I am black & I skateboard, love comics, anime, techno, heavy metal, and was in a hardcore punk band and could be considered one of the biggest nerds on here and even I cannot cosign this shyt. My blackness will not let me.

:camby:

My blackness will not let me eh?:comeon:

My thing is why even let his blackness enter into the equation. Crying over superhero trailers is some werido shyt in my opinion but criticizing it by coming from the angle of 'you ain't black' is some sucka shyt to me. We are all black here anyways so it's a moot point that does not add anything to the substance of your argument.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't even watch DC films in the theatre. There are no black people in them. :foh:

War Machine, Black Panther, Falcon, and Nick Fury are stealing the show at marvel. :whew:
Shuri telling Black Widow to get the fk outta her way she is blocking her limo > Cyborg's bootleg cameo in BvS.

They had to make Deadshot black cause they got NO black villains in DC either. :mjpls:
Not spending jack on Suicide Squad. Maybe I'll stream it or something... but Marvel's about to give us 10+ hours of Luke Cage in september. :blessed:

So you can keep bottomfeeding off DC scraps if you c00ns want... but we eating good over at Marvel.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol that was a joke on Diana not understanding our world.

I don't even watch DC films in the theatre. There are no black people in them. :foh:

War Machine, Black Panther, Falcon, and Nick Fury are stealing the show at marvel. :whew:
telling Black Widow to get the fk outta her way she is blocking her limo > Cyborg's bootleg cameo in BvS.

They had to make Deadshot black cause they got NO black villains in DC either. :mjpls:
Not spending jack on Suicide Squad. Maybe I'll stream it or something... but Marvel's about to give us 10+ hours of Luke Cage in september. :blessed:

So you can keep bottomfeeding off DC scraps if you c00ns want... but we eating good over at Marvel.
That was not Shuri. She was a Dora Milaje.

Suicide Squad also has Amamda Waller.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Damn let the homie cook, how do you know he isn't distraught about Black men dying out there in these streets too. It's crazy how you typecast and judge your own and then get upset when someone does the same to you.