Black Man X - Do you take pride in your last name? Serious discussion.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
@Gifted one That has to be one of the worst negs I've gotten yet :heh:
All I said is that my identity isn't based off of my last name at all so I don't care, I don't even think about it.
And that got you in your feelings?

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm neutral on my last names. It's a double-barrel name, one is Welsh, the other is Portuguese. I can't say I hate it or take pride in it. It's just my name :manny:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
I`m 100% African but I feel y'all pain, what I find funny is when someone says I have an "odd" name, I`m like nah being Black with a European name is whats odd.
THIS
my surname has clicking sounds in it, so you can imagine hearing my name come out of a westerners mouth.
i've been told all my life that my name is strange sounding, especially by europeans!!!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
THIS
my surname has clicking sounds in it, so you can imagine hearing my name come out of a westerners mouth.
i've been told all my life that my name is strange sounding, especially by europeans!!!

Folks think my last name is french, but it is an indigenous name, but what I do find funny is a looked on Facebook and a ton of people in the Philippines have my last name
:ohhh:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Gifted one That has to be one of the worst negs I've gotten yet :heh:
All I said is that my identity isn't based off of my last name at all so I don't care, I don't even think about it.
And that got you in your feelings?

I'm in my feelings but yet you in here tagging me :heh: I honestly forgot I even negged you, sounds like you the hurt one :mjlol:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My last name is English :mjcry: honestly can't stand it, will find a way to trace my roots and pick a last name from my true native land

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
This thread would resonate more if there were receipts of posters signing up to take history classes at their nearest hbcu.

You make some of the most full-blown STUPID, dunce hat wearing posts on this entire forum.

There is ZERO correlation to what you stated and the topic of this thread.

Just another c00n minded crab in the barrel leech.

Negged.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
i don't care what they call me, only what i consider myself to be. i expect to live my life by many different names...

It matters(to me) what they call us because as long as they can call us by the label they branded us with, they will continue to subconsciously see us as their property.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can always change your name if its that shameful for you.:manny: