Black Man who knows his rights still gets tased and harrased by the Hoe-lice(Police)

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
So BLACK MEN... What are we going to do about it? I do my part, do you? I have made white cops cower in my presence. Do you know the joy of standing tall over a devil and seeing the fear in his eyes as he calls for back up. I slapped a bald headed white cop upside the head so hard in th club that he clutched the back of his head with both hands is pain.

I have assualted a devil and made him hold onto my leg begging for me to stop my onslaught. Do you know your enemy black people? I do... Wouldn't it make you angry to the point of violence to see someone purposely making life impossible for your mom, your sisters, and your brothers?

Well all of these black men and black women that are victimized by these white cops and shot down and/or assualted in the street likea filthy dog are your brothers and sisters. Take action people, no more marching... We already tried that. Lets eat healthier, throw iron, arm ourselves, and start killing these devil son of bytches.

I have an arsenal and i'm a 6'2 220 angry black man that can't wait to put a hollow point .40 cal bullet into the head of one of these devils. You can't reason with and try to save a devil, you must kill a devil.

Do you know your enemy I ask again? I do...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
So BLACK MEN... What are we going to do about it? I do my part, do you? I have made white cops cower in my presence. Do you know the joy of standing tall over a devil and seeing the fear in his eyes as he calls for back up. I slapped a bald headed white cop upside the head so hard in th club that he clutched the back of his head with both hands is pain.

I have assualted a devil and made him hold onto my leg begging for me to stop my onslaught. Do you know your enemy black people? I do... Wouldn't it make you angry to the point of violence to see someone purposely making life impossible for your mom, your sisters, and your brothers?

Well all of these black men and black women that are victimized by these white cops and shot down and/or assualted in the street likea filthy dog are your brothers and sisters. Take action people, no more marching... We already tried that. Lets eat healthier, throw iron, arm ourselves, and start killing these devil son of bytches.

I have an arsenal and i'm a 6'2 220 angry black man that can't wait to put a hollow point .40 cal bullet into the head of one of these devils. You can't reason with and try to save a devil, you must kill a devil.

Stop lying. Your sudden shift in posting styles isn't even remotely convincing and I don't buy your militancy. :beli:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

mayneeeee..the black scott moss came thru n wrecked shop

Hauser-in-Higher-Learning-cole-hauser-12441043-853-480.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ah you young kids

Always carry your lawyers card wih you, whenever cops even try and talk to me I just hand them my lawyers card

You don't have to utter a word to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Ah you young kids

Always carry your lawyers card wih you, whenever cops even try and talk to me I just hand them my lawyers card

You don't have to utter a word to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

i never used my card....steal off on em run...jus 4 the hell of it..

goto court...dismissed...cranked that deion

2qk5xk1.gif

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

we don't believe you, you need more peopleeeeeee

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Stop lying. Your sudden shift in posting styles isn't even remotely convincing and I don't buy your militancy. :beli:

My man, I have made it known that I hate white pieces of shyt at the old site and every chance I get on this site. I'm not militant by any means but I know who is against me and I don't take it laying down like the rest of you. I stay in Georgia, if I was militant, I would be on the news nation wide but I know my time will come when I can exert my power over them and they don't even know what they are running into because devils are so arrogant.

I will make a white mom cry when I get my chance and it will hold up in the court of law.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
My man, I have made it known that I hate white pieces of shyt at the old site and every chance I get on this site. I'm not militant by any means but I know who is against me and I don't take it laying down like the rest of you. I stay in Georgia, if I was militant, I would be on the news nation wide but I know my time will come when I can exert my power over them and they don't even know what they are running into because devils are so arrogant.

I will make a white mom cry when I get my chance and it will hold up in the court of law.

1333162971286.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
4 pages in and no one mention the female black cop beign the one to actually arrest him :mjpls:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
Didn't watch the video (10 whole minutes?), but if he jaywalked first then he had no excuse for not producing ID. If he did resist before the actual tasering.....well then, that's all she wrote.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
abou the first vid. i'm rarely on the cops side but if he was jay-walking, then the cop can request ID to give him a ticket.

also, one thing they ALWAYS teach you as far as interactions with police is to refuse verbally if you're within your rights but NEVER resist physically. dude should have verbally refused to give him ID but give him the ID and state that he's only giving the ID because he's being coerced. then get the ticket and go contest it (plus they got video)

cop is an a$$hole but at the same time, dude was kinda stupid.