Black Man who knows his rights still gets tased and harrased by the Hoe-lice(Police)

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
My man, I have made it known that I hate white pieces of shyt at the old site and every chance I get on this site. I'm not militant by any means but I know who is against me and I don't take it laying down like the rest of you. I stay in Georgia, if I was militant, I would be on the news nation wide but I know my time will come when I can exert my power over them and they don't even know what they are running into because devils are so arrogant.

I will make a white mom cry when I get my chance and it will hold up in the court of law.

:eek:
My nikka...I hadn't decided on a sig yet...but until I do COTDAYUM this will be it.:boss:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts awful. one of the most "take the fukkin badge off" vids ive ever seen

but yo :laff: at 2:40 with the screams that is an absolute classic fukkin gif

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
there are major difference in the video of the guy in portland and the original video. you can't really compare. the guy in portland committed no crime by carrying his gun around. the guy in the original video was jaywalking and they asked him to produce his i.d. another thing, the guy in portland (the law student) knew the law in regards to the situation, it's almost as if he did what he did to provoke an encounter so he could test it out (which is kind of bad in my opinion, i'd rather people know the law instead of test the boundaries of it) while the other guy knew certain things but didn't accept the fact that he did commit a crime (which is bad, when you do something wrong you should understand what you've done). the original couple was so bent on the fact that it's a bogus law or the fact that they could have possibly been profiled (it seems as if that the real cause, or maybe i'm just seeing what all you posters are expressing as the cause for the issue) that they didn't realize he committed a crime from jump prompting the response of the cops.

i'm all for people knowing the laws and finding ways around them, but when you do something and break them, you should realize when you actually have done something wrong and not try to "infer" other wrong doing to escape punishment.

and you guys are fukked up, saying "CAC" this and "CAC" that. you have no idea what you're talking about and you're being ignorant turning this into a race debate when that issue remains to be seen. you're more broken up over the fact that a white guy legally carried his guy around while a black man was tased for jaywalking, not the fact that one person broke the law and the other person didn't. and i won't debate which law makes more sense because i don't make them. the best way to deal with the laws is by knowing them...

Technically your right, but you also have to be aware of what original couple was trying to say (which you didnt mention in your post).

They were saying since there was no victim there was no crime. Which has basis in common law. The problem is that the street isnt the place to try and fight it like that...they should have fought the citation in court which is a whole other issue with people that follow this line of thinking).

but lets keep it real. The jaywalking was just an excuse to run the dudes info because he was carrying a gun. The cops were hoping they caught a guy concealing illegally.

When you have a gun (legally or not) police get all aggy and will give you a hard time if you dont give them 100% compliance.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
When are gonna learn never to get hype in front of cops? Even if that pig is wrong, adding to charges wont help you.

Habit

Banned
Daps
When are gonna learn never to get hype in front of cops? Even if that pig is wrong, adding to charges wont help you.

Even the lawyer said just show the id if you want to go on your way, cause flexing your rights won't keep the encounter brief.