Black Man who knows his rights still gets tased and harrased by the Hoe-lice(Police)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so it sounds like the cop was pissed ol boy was jay walking (or something like that).

This is a case of two people w/ over grown egos...the cop should know better to get involved w/ this nonsense...and ol boy should have known how this was going to end.

i get what you're saying but this is an unacceptable mindset

these cacs will chip away at your basic civil liberties piece by piece until we're back in full on slavery

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
so it sounds like the cop was pissed ol boy was jay walking (or something like that).

This is a case of two people w/ over grown egos...the cop should know better to get involved w/ this nonsense...and ol boy should have known how this was going to end.

If dude was really jaywalking, then he'd definitely have to show his ID....cuz you can get cited for that shyt.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm guessing you're referring to the two cops right?
im saying the cop was in the wrong.
But the guy that got tased was dumb as well. What did he think was going to happen? The cop was going to just up and say, "you know what, youre right", and walk off?

Daps
even if the guy knew how it was gonna end...you still got to stand up for your self. The hoe-lice didnt supsect him of committing any crime cause the man asked and they didn't answer him.

this was simply the cops trying to enforce authority over black people and they had no grounds to do so...straight ego trip/racism.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
i hate cac cops as much as the next guy but it is required by law to show id when a cop asks for it if u did something wrong. he did something in the street like block traffic or something so he is required to show id. its not like he was just asking randomly on the street

get your supervisor :childplease:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
This was all they were talking about on the radio where I am in Florida today. The guy was j walking the police saw him let him go in amscot waited until he came out and then approached him and began asking for Id.
I'm sensitive to violence :o: so I can't watch the video. But I heard snippets of it and the police are saying the man and the lady screaming about a supervisor were being belligerent, there trying to spin it by saying the man that got tased and the lady both had guns on them. Theyre also reporting that the cop did nothing wrong and this will be used as a training video in their county because he was so professional and did such a great job. :childplease:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
"he's not resisting, dont tase him" :childplease: anyone with 2 eyes can see he was resisting

"you're gonna be charged" :lolbron: dumb bytch voice is annoying

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you are only required to show it if the officer has a reasonable suspicion. that becomes the grey area with cops because being black is suspicious in and of itself

All they have to do is say you looked suspicious or that you look like one of their wanted persons. By the time you're even able to file a complaint, they'll have already found several wanted persons that you resemble. There's really no point in resisting when this happens, cops can do whatever the fukk they want. It's just going to add to the charges and most juries would probably feel that this guy deserved what he got anyway.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i hate cac cops as much as the next guy but it is required by law to show id when a cop asks for it if u did something wrong. he did something in the street like block traffic or something so he is required to show id. its not like he was just asking randomly on the street

get your supervisor :childplease:

if u know u didnt do shyt wrong..dont show nobody shyt....

Family Man

Banned
Daps
This was all they were talking about on the radio where I am in Florida today. The guy was j walking the police saw him let him go in amscot waited until he came out and then approached him and began asking for Id.
I'm sensitive to violence :o: so I can't watch the video. But I heard snippets of it and the police are saying the man and the lady screaming about a supervisor were being belligerent, there trying to spin it by saying the man that got tased and the lady both had guns on them. Theyre also reporting that the cop did nothing wrong and this will be used as a training video in their county because he was so professional and did such a great job. :childplease:

These disease infested, weak ass, evil ass crackkkers are gonna get their comeuppance one of these days. fukk them and their children.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Corrected...and for sure. If it were a white person jaywalking they wouldn't have said shyt.
I wouldnt go that far.
If it was some bummy ass looking white dude they would have stopped him.
Bums, thugs, thug wanna be's, and other folks society has deemed as "undesirable" get fukked with.