Black Man who knows his rights still gets tased and harrased by the Hoe-lice(Police)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
if u know u didnt do shyt wrong..dont show nobody shyt....

He jaywalked though...his reasoning for not showing ID was "no one got hurt, did they?" If he hadn't jaywalked, or broke any sort of law whatsoever, yeah, he wouldn't have had to show the ID period, cops profiling or not. That'd be like if I were driving left of center, and cops pulled me over asking for ID, I refuse, and then be like "well I didn't hit anyone did I? No crime!" I fukking hate racist cac cops with a passion, and feel that in this situation, they would have never stopped dude in the first place if he were white, however, they did have a legit reason, and he only threw gasoline on the fire by resisting.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
im saying the cop was in the wrong.
But the guy that got tased was dumb as well. What did he think was going to happen? The cop was going to just up and say, "you know what, youre right", and walk off?

:usure:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9uupF06WWu97tcLT]Video: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop After Being Unlawfully Stopped For Carrying A Gun In Portland, Maine![/ame]

EDIT: nikkas beat me to posting this.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He jaywalked though...his reasoning for not showing ID was "no one got hurt, did they?" If he hadn't jaywalked, or broke any sort of law whatsoever, yeah, he wouldn't have had to show the ID period, cops profiling or not. That'd be like if I were driving left of center, and cops pulled me over asking for ID, I refuse, and then be like "well I didn't hit anyone did I? No crime!" I fukking hate racist cac cops with a passion, and feel that in this situation, they would have never stopped dude in the first place if he were white, however, they did have a legit reason, and he only threw gasoline on the fire by resisting.

but did they get him when he committed the jaywalkin..nope...

they waited til he came out the store..

if they did it right then n there..he woulda showed...but they didnt..

so fukk what they askin 4...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
GET UR SUPER VISOR!! GET UR SUPER VISOR!!!! GET UR SUPER VISOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Lol dude jaywalked and he's tryna resist that?

Come on.. He practically admitted to the infraction.. This could have been avoided had he just shown his ID. :beli:

:ld:

Yeah, he did say he jaywalked.

So he's looking at:

-Jaywalking
-Not providing I.D. when asked
-Resisting arrest

He should have just provided I.D. when the officer asked, considering HE DID just commit a crime. A PETTY crime, but a crime, none the less.

I guess I have no sympathy for this situation, anymore.

GET UR SUPER VISOR!! GET UR SUPER VISOR!!!! GET UR SUPER VISOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SportVisor5-Lg2.jpg

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wouldnt go that far.
If it was some bummy ass looking white dude they would have stopped him.
Bums, thugs, thug wanna be's, and other folks society has deemed as "undesirable" get fukked with.

Cops will fukk with anyone of any age, race, gender, clothing style, etc. It's all about opportunity. Most people blend in and aren't ever loitering outside businesses, walking down streets, standing around in bars where fights occur, etc. If you don't stand out, you won't get fukked with. But if a 60 year old white woman jaywalked in front of a cop, he would love to cite her for it. He knows she's not going to put up a fight.

Daps
crazy part about it is in the video with the white dude he had a gun on him (legal). You know a black man with a legally registered gun would have gotten worse than the taser