Black man in room full of whites says there’s no oppression cause he has 2 medical degrees…

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
this is a certified kewn. a collaborator with our enemy. but here's the problem...

critical race theory is not about black history, acknowledging then ending black suffering via anti black racism, or keeping the history of slavery alive because fragile whites want to erase it to continue their racism guilt free. NO. critical race theory is about white people, LGBT, and non black immigrants all being victims of white supremacy just like black people! do you understand? it's a clever ruse by the white liberal think tanks who are just as bad faith as any white fakkit on fox news, walk with me...

jean stefancic (white woman) and richard delgado (non- afro latinx male) are the architects of this white liberal think tank weapon against black people called critical race theory. what you are witnessing in the hard to watch kewnish OP video is political theater. the white right wing KNOWS the white left wing is in no way interested in empowering black people. i don't mean to offend yall, like i'm so damn smart and yall dumb. but we need to wake up, ok? read up on critical race theory & stop letting white folks give you your heroes, saviors, and purported allies. this is the civil rights act of 1964 all over again #bothsides
You couldn’t be any more ill informed. Do research on Dr. Curry. Critical race theory is the complete opposite and focuses on black male mortality, sexual and physical abuse by the hands of white people and the government/police. Don’t get confused with how you think white people talk about it vs what it is. Tommy Curry is teaching in a whole mother country, because American colleges wouldn’t accept him, because he made a comment about black people have the right to defend themselves. This isn’t even a discussion. You have no idea what you are talking about. In fact black feminist hate it, because they feel it is solely focused on the black male. Please actually research things before you spew nonsense. 99% of professors who teach critical race theory in school are black men who don’t get tenure and get demonized. It’s based off of the idea that racism is permanent and white people will never change. In fact, critical race theory has never ever been taught in schools. It’s a college course. They are simply attaching that name which white people see as a extreme black radicalphilosophy (it’s not) to anything that speaks negatively on white supremacy. Critical race theory is literally the opposite of what you said. Amd it’s a strong counter against the historical femininity movement that focused on making the black male brute the root of women’s issues and fears. It’s the most pro black philosophy that exist

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Want to know how a black person really feels? Just put us in a room full of cacs, it doesn't even have to be all cacs just more than us. I knew I had to drop a couple of my friends after a run in with this white bytch in school back in the day. She was talking reckless and got in my face, I told her to shut the fukk up and pushed her out of my way and those c00ns acted like I shot the president.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
and let's look at this theme:

Intersectional theory
: The examination of race, sex, class, national origin, and sexual orientation, and how their combination (i.e., their intersections) plays out in various settings, e.g., how the needs of a Latina female are different from those of a black male and whose needs are the ones promoted.

the above has nothing to do with black people or history skylove4. now THAT right there is the key component to critical race theory. white folks using comparative oppression to trojan horse non black issues like LGBT, gender, and immigrants. just like white controlled black lives matter for the empowerment of white people does (i have the proof for you as well lol). i know it's hard my nikka. you either believe that taylor swift & anderson cooper are oppressed like pooh shiesty or you are afraid of not having white approval & validation
You are a dumb ass who is literally siding with white supremacist. You don’t know what the fukk you are talking about, literally no critical race theorist is focusing on the LGBT movement , feminist movement, or even speaking on any race other than black people primarily. CRT exist in denying many notions of femininity movement and intersectionality in how they frame and demonize the black male. dummy. That’s the point.

Dr. Tommy Curry- “So when I say I write to give voice to the black males coerced into silence, I am speaking of the multiple kinds of violence -- be it rape, intimate partner violence, or homicide and suicide -- that remain unacknowledged throughout various liberal arts disciplines. Journals routinely refuse articles, conferences often deny panels on black males, and scholars, both black and white, reject the idea that there should be theories about black men and boys beyond the accounts offered by various feminist or intersectional accounts.

Tommy Curry discusses new book on how critical theory has ignored realities of black maleness

Last edited:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
You are a dumb ass who is literally siding with white supremacist. You don’t know what the fukk you are talking about, literally no critical race theorist is focusing on the LGBT movement , feminist movement, or even speaking on any race other than black people primarily. CRT exist in denying many notions of femininity movement and intersectionality in how they frame and demonize the black male. dummy. That’s the point.

Dr. Tommy Curry- “So when I say I write to give voice to the black males coerced into silence, I am speaking of the multiple kinds of violence -- be it rape, intimate partner violence, or homicide and suicide -- that remain unacknowledged throughout various liberal arts disciplines. Journals routinely refuse articles, conferences often deny panels on black males, and scholars, both black and white, reject the idea that there should be theories about black men and boys beyond the accounts offered by various feminist or intersectional accounts.”

Tommy Curry discusses new book on how critical theory has ignored realities of black maleness
Facts. This guy is trying to conflate intersectionality and other spinoffs of CRT-the critical theory families- into the original definition of CRT, which was started by Derrick Bell and is a LEGAL theory. The offshoots came later. Guy is a fukking disinformation agent.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ah, yes.

How can something be a problem for others if it hasn’t affected me personally?

A question that has plagued morons for centuries.
Facts.

I, for example, have not been brutalized by the police, ever. But I KNOW that shyt happens to a large number of us.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
this is a certified kewn. a collaborator with our enemy

This is what I don’t understand about the militant integrationism of TheColi. Why live in the same country and under the rule of your enemy? Do you think Jews would tolerate living under Nazi rule for another century?

As a guy with internationalist leanings my ultimate goal is to find a way to remove myself from that environment not stay there and complain about it. That shyt is just weird to me

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is what I don’t understand about the militant integrationism of TheColi. Why live in the same country and under the rule of your enemy? Do you think Jews would tolerate living under Nazi rule for another century?

As a guy with internationalist leanings my ultimate goal is to find a way to remove myself from that environment not stay there and complain about it. That shyt is just weird to me
Because this is our country. We built it into the powerhouse that it is. Why would we leave and let them have it :gucci:

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Because this is our country. We built it into the powerhouse that it is. Why would we leave and let them have it :gucci:

That shyt is clown logic. Imagine a woman in a abusive relationship getting her ass beat everyday saying "This is my house, why would I leave?!" :damn:"

No nikka. That is weakness. You're just comfortable. It takes more courage to leave an obviously bad situation than to stay in it.

Ya'll need to just admit it and drop this contradictory goofy militant shyt ya'll on. Admit you want to stay because you're comfortable there.

Daps
That shyt is clown logic. Imagine a woman in a abusive relationship getting her ass beat everyday saying "This is my house, why would I leave?!" :damn:"

No nikka. That is weakness. You're just comfortable. It takes more courage to leave an obviously bad situation than to stay in it.

Ya'll need to just admit it and drop this contradictory goofy militant shyt ya'll on. Admit you want to stay because you're comfortable there.

leave and go where my NIGGGA? Be a wandering nomadic tribe? My family been here since the late 1700’s. fukk I look like leaving??!

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
leave and go where my NIGGGA? Be a wandering nomadic tribe? My family been here since the late 1700’s. fukk I look like leaving??!

Well if you're asking me that question it must not really that bad in America for you :manny: nikkas that are in a truly desperate situation would be happy to go almost anywhere with a decent quality of life. Could even just simply go across the border to Canada or Mexico.