Black man in room full of whites says there’s no oppression cause he has 2 medical degrees…

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
If he weren’t oppressed, there would’ve been a dozen more black doctors in that room with him. Ol’ boy is the exception, not the rule.:francis:

Also, y’all notice how that room got real quite when he got to the part of him being the boss of white people:pachaha:
Yes :dead: they were all fake agreeing with his ass

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts. This guy is trying to conflate intersectionality and other spinoffs of CRT-the critical theory families- into the original definition of CRT, which was started by Derrick Bell and is a LEGAL theory. The offshoots came later. Guy is a fukking disinformation agent.

Yeah I don't know how folks don't know derrick bell helped start CRT and or is considered one of the founders of it.

Second folks on the internet are slow. The right winger racist and their black bootlickers and nonblack bootlickers are using CRT to attack any discussion on race in academics.

So there will be no discussion of slavery, civil rights history, no discussion of the american indian wars, no discussion on any event in history that deals with race.

Any fool knows if you control the education of children and young people you basically can control how they vote and the future outcomes of elections and power.

Its one of the biggest reasons texas went from a blue to now red state over the last few decades.

So the right wingers know its a numbers game. They don't have the numbers as the demographics change. But if they can control the school boards, educational paterns, gerrymander elections and control the number of federal judges (plus the supreme court). Then the demographics don't even matter cause they can control the outcomes. Even if their numbers shrink.

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s his ethnic background?
full

Hes ADOS...
full

Yall niiggas need to stop with this weird obsession with finding an excuse to hate non ADOS black people, ultimately your still hating other black people. c00ns are c00ns, there is no correlation ADOS/non ADOS. If you want to hate people that look like you, stop sugar coating it, just say it and stand on it.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed: These college education new blacks… smh

He doesn’t understand critical race theory at all.

Crazy how one of the main taking points is how they don’t want white kids to feel guilty.

But completely fine with black kids being shown and told they ain’t worth nothing daily.

Then he drops the character of content quote, but completely forgets the fact that the main people opposing CRT are racist.

46d73c3cc50fa32e0e1d8c2a38007477.gif

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Yeah I don't know how folks don't know derrick bell helped start CRT and or is considered one of the founders of it.

Exactly. I remember reading Faces at the Bottom of the Well in HS.

I also met Derrick Bell when he spoke at my college when I was in undergrad. The fact that people are claiming he and his theory are some kind of super Marxist trick bag is laughable. Derrick Bell was a scholar, controversial at times, but he wasn't a radical nor anti-establishment. But these MAGA people latch on to a term and make it into the EVERYTHING that is wrong with America.