Black man in room full of whites says there’s no oppression cause he has 2 medical degrees…

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
anti subordination feminist theory is a key component of jean stefancic's critical race theory curriculum. do you understand now? it's a ruse

it's 1964 all over again when evil elizabeth taylor stood up and said, "i am oppressed just like james brown is!" so the white democrats under lyndon b johnson, with the support of the right wing, declared that minorities not just black people deserved civil rights and now white women are minorities too! LOL but the thing is white women are not the racial minority nor the numerical minority. majority white country, always more women than men in america. right? of course but check it...

by 1968 evil elizabeth taylor got REALLY bold & said to aretha franklin, "yes my sister, i too get absolutely no R-E-S-P-E-C-T as a woman because men are oppressing us, let's me and you team up against james brown!" and them crackas sat back and laughed their white asses off. which ones you ask? #bothsides
Wait do you think jean stefancic created critical race theory :ohhh::russ:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Wait do you think jean stefancic created critical race theory :ohhh::russ:

created in conjunction with several others including the infamous kimberle crenshaw of the cornell quill & dagger who invented intersectionality in '89 :dead:

but now now let's deal with the condiment ketchup & not the condiment collection. what does feminist theory have to do with black people or our history?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
created in conjunction with several others including the infamous kimberle crenshaw of the cornell quill & dagger who invented intersectionality in '89 :dead:

but now now let's deal with the condiment ketchup & not the condiment collection. what does feminist theory have to do with black people or our history?
Post the evidence of the point you’re trying to make, instead of throwing out buzzwords that you don’t understand.:stopitslime:

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Post the evidence of the point your trying to make, instead of throwing out buzzwords that you don’t understand.

post #43 did just that skylove4. c'mon b we're men & our XY chromosomes won't allow us to move like this

again, what does white feminist theory have to do with black people & our history?

or do you believe that elizabeth taylor was oppressed like james brown my nikka lol. at some point you have to stop running in circles duke. i know this is hard for you

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hate is a strong word i try not to use. :francis:

so when i say i hate c00ns. i mean it with all the venom that word.:pacspit:

fukk fakkits like this that think they are the exception that disproves the rule. :pacspit:

CRT teaches all kids to recognize the imbalance in america and its racist roots. the fact that there are black people against that pisses me the fukk off. these are the same fukkin c00ns that 80 years ago were talkin about being happy where they were as 2nd class citizens in their own damn country.

this stupid motherfukker and that dumb bytch and her cac husband espousing the same shyt can go all the way to hell. fukk em. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
post #43 did just that skylove4. c'mon b we're men & our XY chromosomes won't allow us to move like this

again, what does white feminist theory have to do with black people & our history?

or do you believe that elizabeth taylor was oppressed like james brown my nikka lol. at some point you have to stop running in circles duke. i know this is hard for you
You’re babbling like a nikka or cac:mjpls: yelling at the sky.

Critical race theory, or CRT, is a framework developed in the 1970s by legal scholars that argues white supremacy maintains power through the law and other legal systems. CRT dismisses the idea that racism stems from acts of individuals but rather rooted in a system of oppression based on socially constructed racial hierarchy where white people reap material benefits over people of color resulting from misuse of power.

This is critical race theory. You haven’t provided anything but weird ramblings that sounds eerily similar to a white boy that hates CRT just because it deals with black people. You’re not slick or witty, you’re pathetic :mjpls:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
You’re babbling like a nikka or cac:mjpls: yelling at the sky.

Critical race theory, or CRT, is a framework developed in the 1970s by legal scholars that argues white supremacy maintains power through the law and other legal systems. CRT dismisses the idea that racism stems from acts of individuals but rather rooted in a system of oppression based on socially constructed racial hierarchy where white people reap material benefits over people of color resulting from misuse of power.

This is critical race theory. You haven’t provided anything but weird ramblings that sounds eerily similar to a white boy that hates CRT just because it deals with black people. You’re not slick or witty, you’re pathetic :mjpls:

and let's look at this theme:

Intersectional theory
: The examination of race, sex, class, national origin, and sexual orientation, and how their combination (i.e., their intersections) plays out in various settings, e.g., how the needs of a Latina female are different from those of a black male and whose needs are the ones promoted.

the above has nothing to do with black people or history skylove4. now THAT right there is the key component to critical race theory. white folks using comparative oppression to trojan horse non black issues like LGBT, gender, and immigrants. just like white controlled black lives matter for the empowerment of white people does (i have the proof for you as well lol). i know it's hard my nikka. you either believe that taylor swift & anderson cooper are oppressed like pooh shiesty or you are afraid of not having white approval & validation

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
this is a certified kewn. a collaborator with our enemy. but here's the problem...

critical race theory is not about black history, acknowledging then ending black suffering via anti black racism, or keeping the history of slavery alive because fragile whites want to erase it to continue their racism guilt free. NO. critical race theory is about white people, LGBT, and non black immigrants all being victims of white supremacy just like black people! do you understand? it's a clever ruse by the white liberal think tanks who are just as bad faith as any white fakkit on fox news, walk with me...

jean stefancic (white woman) and richard delgado (non- afro latinx male) are the architects of this white liberal think tank weapon against black people called critical race theory. what you are witnessing in the hard to watch kewnish OP video is political theater. the white right wing KNOWS the white left wing is in no way interested in empowering black people. i don't mean to offend yall, like i'm so damn smart and yall dumb. but we need to wake up, ok? read up on critical race theory & stop letting white folks give you your heroes, saviors, and purported allies. this is the civil rights act of 1964 all over again #bothsides

see! Now that makes a lot of sense. Just like how BLM turned out in 2020. Bunch of other groups sabotaging it leading to nowhere.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
see! Now that makes a lot of sense. Just like how BLM turned out in 2020. Bunch of other groups sabotaging it leading to nowhere.

hahaha exactly, same exact playbook. and from what i understand there was a brother on here way back in '16-'17 who called out BLM for being oppressive to black people... and his thread quickly got dissed, attacked, and bushed. wish i had his name i'm bad with that because he dropped science EARLY

so now this is the latest tactic. it is hard for us as black people to deal with this, lol i get it. trevor noah for instance was posted on here talmbout some the reason we are seeing so much police brutality & killings of unarmed black men ij because police hate poor people. no you australian fakkit stop being slick. this is a race issue not an economic issue. b rabbit from 8 mile broke ass white trash mama is safe in these streets. but ace hood? totally different story

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
and let's look at this theme:

Intersectional theory
: The examination of race, sex, class, national origin, and sexual orientation, and how their combination (i.e., their intersections) plays out in various settings, e.g., how the needs of a Latina female are different from those of a black male and whose needs are the ones promoted.

the above has nothing to do with black people or history skylove4. now THAT right there is the key component to critical race theory. white folks using comparative oppression to trojan horse non black issues like LGBT, gender, and immigrants. just like white controlled black lives matter for the empowerment of white people does (i have the proof for you as well lol). i know it's hard my nikka. you either believe that taylor swift & anderson cooper are oppressed like pooh shiesty or you are afraid of not having white approval & validation
You’re just saying what ever pops into your head, thinking it sounds like:smugdraper: but it really sounds:wtf:
I see what’s going on:mjlol:
200.gif

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
c00n and not necessarily because I disagree with everything he said(maybe half)

He's a c00n because this message was done to gain the appease of cacs. He went there to be a token yes man in a room full of conservative cacs he knew would parrot his message. He wanted the echo chamber.

Had he delivered this message to a room full of his kind I'd be more inclined to agree as some folks do have an eternal victim mindset and need that push.

Again that is only a convo for you and your community you do not broadcast that to the world as two things can coexist. Black people are systemically oppressed AND some nikkas are holding THEMSELVES back. These are not mutually exclusive as both sides of the coin would want you to believe.