Black man in room full of whites says there’s no oppression cause he has 2 medical degrees…

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Blah. I couldn’t watch more then a few seconds. I don’t understand why these c00ns use their own Anecdotal evidence that oppression doesn’t exist… It definitely does. But I will say that pessimism is not the move either… avoid it at all cost. Unfortunately a lot of woke circles operate on that. “I am” is one of the most powerful phrases you could ever utter so be careful what you follow it up with

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:gucci::dwillhuh: This isn’t what critical race theory is. What the fukk is wrong with you:comeon:

tell me about anti subordination according to jean stefancic. which by the way is a key component of this white woman's creation "critical race theory"

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Eff this p*ssy azz clown...mad I even clicked that. nikkas like him need to be ignored.

Pure disrespect and disregard for his and our ancestors...the REAL struggle they went thru and how they overcame...all so this wanna-be cac can get his head patted by “them good whie folks” :martin:

:pacspit:You and your classless sister. They’ll NEVER see the error in their ways. Go back to your cave woman c00n

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

:laff:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
tell me about anti subordination according to jean stefancic. which by the way is a key component of this white woman's creation "critical race theory"
You mean the advocation that treating members of different classes of people might be necessary to achieve equal opportunities like the fair housing act or affirmative action:comeon:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
You mean the advocation that treating members of different classes of people might be necessary to achieve equal opportunities like the fair housing act or affirmative action:comeon:

i got you skylove4. read and then tell me what this has to do with black people

Anti-subordination feminist theory - examines sex segregation of power to determine whether women are treated or placed subordinately compared to men in a law or situation. The theory focuses on male dominance and female subordination and promotes destroying a sex-based hierarchy in legal and social institutions and preventing future hierarchies from arising. Anti-subordination also supports laws that promote the status of women even if they lower men's status as a consequence. Controversial applications of anti-subordination that can either perpetuate the subordination of women or create the subordination of men include sex segregation in education and in the military.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
i got you skylove4. read and then tell me what this has to do with black people

Anti-subordination feminist theory - examines sex segregation of power to determine whether women are treated or placed subordinately compared to men in a law or situation. The theory focuses on male dominance and female subordination and promotes destroying a sex-based hierarchy in legal and social institutions and preventing future hierarchies from arising. Anti-subordination also supports laws that promote the status of women even if they lower men's status as a consequence. Controversial applications of anti-subordination that can either perpetuate the subordination of women or create the subordination of men include sex segregation in education and in the military.
Who is taking about anti- subordination when it comes to feminist theory :gucci:

we are talking about it under the lens of race and white supremacy :heh:

you hate women and Identify with racist white men who are selling you a dream y’all are brothers in the fight against liberals :russ:

that’s no reason to lie about CRT

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Who is taking about anti- subordination when it comes to feminist theory :gucci:

we are talking about it under the lens of race and white supremacy :heh:

anti subordination feminist theory is a key component of jean stefancic's critical race theory curriculum. do you understand now? it's a ruse

it's 1964 all over again when evil elizabeth taylor stood up and said, "i am oppressed just like james brown is!" so the white democrats under lyndon b johnson, with the support of the right wing, declared that minorities not just black people deserved civil rights and now white women are minorities too! LOL but the thing is white women are not the racial minority nor the numerical minority. majority white country, always more women than men in america. right? of course but check it...

by 1968 evil elizabeth taylor got REALLY bold & said to aretha franklin, "yes my sister, i too get absolutely no R-E-S-P-E-C-T as a woman because men are oppressing us, let's me and you team up against james brown!" and them crackas sat back and laughed their white asses off. which ones you ask? #bothsides